Windows 10: JBL Speaker volume control problem

Discus and support JBL Speaker volume control problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, new poster,no too tech savvy and unsure of which section to post in. Just fired up our brand-new Dell Inspiron this morning, plugged in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Browser, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Browser Win User

JBL Speaker volume control problem

Hi all, new poster,no too tech savvy and unsure of which section to post in. Just fired up our brand-new Dell Inspiron this morning, plugged in the battered but still very serviceable JBL M310 J2.1 surround speakers,and couldn't turn the volume up using the on-speaker controls. The right-hand desktop speaker has + and - buttons which increase/decrease volume and mute if you press both. I can decrease and mute but not increase.
    Plugging them into our also new Asus laptop, also running Win 10, they play OK and I can increase and decrease vol. The only difference is when I use teh laptop I ge the fmiliar-to-me Realtek audio control page whereas the Dell PC I get the Dell audio control page.
    Can anyone offer any suggestions please?

:)

Browser, Nov 11, 2015

2. JBL FLIP 2

While it has only recently become an issue, I can no longer get enough volume out of my JBL speaker and there is no volume control on the speaker itself. The volume comes from my phone and I have it up as loud as it will go. Any suggestions? Thanks.

LoriAlpern, Nov 11, 2015
  3. JBL charge2 bluetooth speaker

I'm running Windows 10. my JBL Bluetooth speaker was working. My PC speakers are working and I can't find the JBL, but now when I open Control Panel the JBL Is listed there but has no listing under the 'services' or ' hardware' tabs. When I click on the
    picture of the JBL speaker, it shows at the bottom of the screen as being paired.

Need help!!

Frustrated

Russell Brown

RussellBrown6550, Nov 11, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Click on the speaker icon bottom right and set the volume to 100%. Play some music. If it is still low, you may have to increase individual volume controls. Right-click on the volume icon and select mixer while playing the music. See if any volume is low and increase it. Also set the volume to max from Windows Media Player or whichever application you use. Next thing to try is to right-click on the volume, select Playback devices. Click on Speakers, then Properties. Then click the Levels tab to see all levels. Move the sliders to the max to see if there is any difference. Back in the Playback devices, click on Speakers and then Configure. Select Stereo, then click next. Check the box to set the speakers as full range (supporting all frequencies), click next and then finish. See if this makes any difference. Also unplug and re-plug the speakers, in case there is a bad contact affecting the volume.

spapakons, Nov 11, 2015
Thema:

1. JBL Speaker volume control problem - Similar Threads - JBL Speaker volume

2. JBL flip 6 - windows volume control not working in USB mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL flip 6 - windows volume control not working in USB mode: I’m hoping to use my JBL Flip 6 speaker as my native PC speaker and connected via USB. When I put the speaker into USB mode and deactivate the Bluetooth I’m unable to control the volume via windows master. Device appears as Zgmicro AUDIO - hoping this can be fixed...
  3. Realtek 5.1 rear speaker volume control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek 5.1 rear speaker volume control: Hy.On my MSI GT73 6re laptop I run 3 cables to my receiver to get 5 channel /No sub... yet/My issue is that the rear speakers volume control sound/levels is binary 0%=off, 1%-100%=on, and 1%-100% same volume , and independent from the main volume.It ends up in strange things...
  4. volume mixer is controlled by my speakers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    volume mixer is controlled by my speakers.: when ever i adjust the volume through my speaker i can see the sound bars in the mixer go up down when i adjust sound up or down with the speakers button. i never had this issue untill i got my new speakers Razer nommo my last pair just adjusted it own sound without being...
  5. JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker volume control doesn't work with windows 10

JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker volume control doesn't work with windows 10: I have different Bluetooth speakers that can control and be controlled through windows 10 volume slide bar, except for a JBL Flip 5 speaker that can control the windows volume, but can't work the opposite way, windows volume controls just seam to be changing but actually it...
  6. jbl go speaker not working

jbl go speaker not working: hi my jbl go bluetooth speaker is not connecting to any device i tried so many ways but it is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jbl-go-speaker-not-working/d1c0cf14-6f3b-44c7-b289-cb0470ce092d
  7. Bluetooth speaker - volume control issue

Bluetooth speaker - volume control issue: Hi My speaker is Alfa link BTS 475. All used to work great, I was able to control volume from Windows, it was independent from the physical control on the speaker. Then I did update windows. but, i forgot the version of update. Now when i press button "volume up"...
  8. JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker won't sync with system volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker won't sync with system volume: Hi, folks I have both JBL Flip 5 and JBL Flip 3. Ok. What's happening? When connected to Windows 10, my Flip 3 automatically syncs it's volume with system volume control. For instance: when I use the system volume controller / multimedia keyboard to turn the volume down,...
  9. JBL Extreme Bluetooth speaker

JBL Extreme Bluetooth speaker: My speaker works fine on Android but I've learned to hate android, I want my MS 10 to work like it used too,,,plug and play simple and done! 1 version of win10 ago I hade no problem on 1903, now since this new update I have the same problem with the same speaker on the same...
  10. JBL flip4 wireless speaker

JBL flip4 wireless speaker: I have a JBL flip4 wireless speaker that will no longer bluetooth connect to my laptop after a windows 10 update. Have tried several troubleshooting options, all unsuccessful. Thanks for your help...