Windows 10: JetAudio doesn't rip wma

Discus and support JetAudio doesn't rip wma in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use JetAudio for my ripping, and for some reason sInce using Windows 10, it wont rip to wma or even convert. Media allows you to rip. But for me,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by timmyriggie, Feb 18, 2017.

1. JetAudio doesn't rip wma

I use JetAudio for my ripping, and for some reason sInce using Windows 10, it wont rip to wma or even convert. Media allows you to rip. But for me, once I use Audacity to remaster ie adding, bass, treble and gain, I would convert to wma variable. Is there a solution as to why JetAudio isnt working with wma?. Just a note, you can play wma just not rip or convert

:)

timmyriggie, Feb 18, 2017
  2. GTTG Win User

Window Phone 8 WMA audiobook/DRM support...

Check in the properties of ripped WMA files for any kind of DRM around transferring to another device. All my WMA that were ripped years back play well on my Windows Phone.

3. music downloads

WMA doesn't work on most phones.

You need to convert or rip the music in MP3 format.

If you google "convert WMA to MP3" you will find various programs that can do this for you.

Also some websites can convert the files automatically for free but this can be slow. I have used this site to convert files:
    media-convert.com

psychomania---01, Feb 18, 2017
  4. JetAudio doesn't rip wma

No reply. Is getting annoying

timmyriggie, Feb 22, 2017
  5. Berton Win User
    Apparently none of us Volunteers viewing have an answer about/experience with the particular program you are using. I use Windows Media Player on Win10 to Rip music to the HDD, most times save as .mp3 but .wma is another choice.

Granted, not getting an immediate answer is annoying but again, it's whether a Volunteer sees a post and has a solution.

Berton, Feb 22, 2017
  6. I very much doubt people have not used JetAudio

timmyriggie, Feb 22, 2017
  7. Berton Win User
    Could be true but I for one am not going to canvas the millions and millions of computer users to find out. Personally, I'd never come across the program in the years since '94 I began building computers in shops, always preferred WinAmp if WMP wouldn't do what I needed. I now use Total Recorder frequently.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

JetAudio doesn't rip wma

1. JetAudio doesn't rip wma - Similar Threads - JetAudio doesn't rip

2. Missing DRM on WMA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing DRM on WMA: I interviewed my grandfather about his life story and made CDs on my laptop. I lost that laptop and so I ripped the CD audio to another laptop. That laptop crashed but I managed to retrieve the WMA files from the hard drive. That hard drive is gone too now. Now I cannot play...
  3. Missing DRM on WMA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing DRM on WMA: I interviewed my grandfather about his life story and made CDs on my laptop. I lost that laptop and so I ripped the CD audio to another laptop. That laptop crashed but I managed to retrieve the WMA files from the hard drive. That hard drive is gone too now. Now I cannot play...
  4. Unable to rip music to mp3 but WMA works fine!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to rip music to mp3 but WMA works fine!: Hello, Windows 10 media player is refusing to rip a CD to MP3. I've tried all the stock suggestions on multiple similar posts: Error correction is turned on for the CD/DVD drive in Media Player. There's a valid folder for it to rip to have tried 2 separate drives,...
  5. Both wav and wma files during rip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both wav and wma files during rip: This just started happening. When I rip a CD, using Media Player, to my USB flash drive both wav and wma files of each song are being created. Rip setting is set to wav. During this rip my PC did freeze. Rip went on normally and I was able to do a cntl, alt, del to check Task...
  6. Unfound .WMA files?

Unfound .WMA files?: I can't find the .wma files on my phone when trying to look for them in File Explorer. I'm using a USB connection, if that's relevant. Why in the world would these files not read?...
  7. WMA

in Windows 10 Customization
    WMA: Artists now appear only as a list. The small picture no longer appears. How to correct. p.s. View Options does not have an Expanded File option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wma/b225d845-d111-4c31-8619-14abf8b22818
  8. wav to wma

wav to wma: How can I convert my wav music files to wma to play in my car? I want better quality than MP3. I think I can do it in MS 10 but, just not sure how. Can anyone assist? Jiffy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wav-to-wma/c302c3ac-ea67-4e06-a0ad-de0908147ab8"
  9. RIP Listener (Слушатель RIP)

RIP Listener (Слушатель RIP): Здравствуйте В последних билдах Windows 10 не могу найти RIP Listener Как его установить? В более ранних билдах этой ОС - устанавливался из дополнительных компонентов, но сейчас его там нет...
  10. WMA Files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WMA Files: I have been with Microsoft O/S's since Basic was a paper tape. All through the DOS Years and into the Windows generations. When the first Windows Media Player became available I took the opportunity to convert all my albums, 8-Tracks, Cassette tapes and eventually CDs to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cant start conversion :0 in jetaudio