Windows 10: Jigsaw not working after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Jigsaw not working after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After this morning's Windows 10 update (Feature update to Windows 10, version 1709) Microsoft Jigsaw no longer functions. I get the maroon startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ralphholmes, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Jigsaw not working after Windows 10 update

After this morning's Windows 10 update (Feature update to Windows 10, version 1709) Microsoft Jigsaw no longer functions. I get the maroon startup screen but, after a few seconds, the application vanishes.
    With any normal app, I would uninstall, then reinstall, but this doesn't seem possible. Microsoft App Store just tells me I already have Jigsaw installed.
    How may I redeem this situation, please?

:)

ralphholmes, Nov 15, 2017

2. magic jigsaw

I updated to windows 10, magic jigsaw was working fine on windows 9.7 before. now I deleted magic jigsaw and reinstalled but won't open. the app shows the circle going around and round, but after 10 min, nothing happens. I have a HP pavilion g7 note book,
    I was enjoying magic jigsaw for the past two years and ant it back.

thank you

Roberta

robertafurey, Nov 15, 2017
  3. dtanizaki Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw and Minesweeper stop working after windows 10 update with sign in error 0xC03F300D

After a Windows 10 update, Microsoft Jigsaw and Minesweeper stop working showing an error 0xC03F300D and can not sign in to my Microsoft account. But Microsoft Sudoko still working fine. I removed and reinstalled these Jigsaw and Minesweeper programs several
    times and executed Appsdiagnostic10.diagcab and wsreset.exe without success. Any idea about how can I fix this ?

dtanizaki, Nov 15, 2017
  4. Jigsaw not working after Windows 10 update

You could try settings and I think it’s something like apps and features. Find jigsaw in the list, click on it, then click advanced beneath it. Then select reset. Give it a minute or so whilst the app resets and then try relaunching it

Scottyboy99, Nov 15, 2017
  5. Thank you for replying.
    I've just done that and the problem remains.
    Earlier I managed to uninstall, then reinstall the app, but that didn't work either.

ralphholmes, Nov 16, 2017
  6. Hmm, that’s not good. I don’t play it myself or have the app but I wonder if there is an incompatibility with creators fall update. Maybe there is a corrupt cache. Could try and create a new user account and install it there and see if it’s the same problem. Do you have other game apps that still run ok or are they similarly affected, such as Microsoft solitaire?

Scottyboy99, Nov 16, 2017
  7. Sadly, lack of patience on my part seems to have been the underlying cause of resetting not working. After a night's sleep for the PC and a restart this morning, functionality has been restored. Thank you again for your advice.

ralphholmes, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Jigsaw not working after Windows 10 update

1. Jigsaw not working after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Jigsaw working update

2. Microsoft Jigsaw stop working on window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw stop working on window 10: Microsoft Jigsaw stop loading on my system, I have tried resetting the app, uninstalling and reinstalling, create a new user profile, when I click on the app it shows on the screen then disappears without loading. I just paid for one year of premium service. if it can't be...
  3. JIGSAW NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JIGSAW NOT WORKING: We, the consumers, end up buying stuff from MS or pay for subscriptions and then have things NOT WORK! Can we get consumer SUPPORT? NO!!! MS is SOOOO busy counting their $$$BILLIONS that they don't have time to set up a RELIABLE CS dept. I recently purchased the PREMIUM...
  4. Jigsaw puzzles to large after update.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Jigsaw puzzles to large after update.: After a Microsoft update the jigsaw puzzles are to large and bunched together, I have tried a system restore and that did not work. What is the fix? HELP??...
  5. MS Jigsaw full window not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Jigsaw full window not working: Selecting the Full Window on Title Bar creates a black screen with only the mouse visible, The mouse arrow is in flux. Version 1.9.1911.0 using Windows 10, 1909. I have reloaded the program twice...any other thoughts?...
  6. Jigsaw in Xbox live, Windows 10 stopped working after the last Windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw in Xbox live, Windows 10 stopped working after the last Windows update.: Jigsaw in Xbox live, Windows 10 stopped working after the last Windows update was installed. It's telling me that "You are not connected to the Xbox live service, so your progress is not being saved in the cloud. Click here to try to reconnect to Xbox Live." Except that I...
  7. MS Jigsaw Not working well after 2019-07 1903 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Jigsaw Not working well after 2019-07 1903 updates: Hello--I successfully installed 1903 from USB Media created from the ISO saved 7/10/2019 The version installed is 18362.175 MS Jigsaw continued to work well without problems. I have 39 Puzzle Packs, which I do have backups saved for each. On 7/23 the first 1903 Updates...
  8. jigsaw not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jigsaw not working: when you get to a certain amount of points it freezes wont let you play game so why give higher points value as it wont work. Also only way to get it to mwork is uninstall it but you lose all your points so its a catch 22situation...
  9. Windows 10 Microsoft Jigsaw

Windows 10 Microsoft Jigsaw: Hi, I have been trying to sign in to my Microsoft Jigsaw and Xbox won't sign in and none of my data will load since I cannot sign in. I have reset the app in the settings, updated my computer, updated the app, uninstalled the app, ran troubleshooting and no issues load. I...
  10. MS Jigsaw on windows 10

MS Jigsaw on windows 10: Have tried a large number of suggestions, the only result is losing all my own purchased puzzle data gained over many months. Problem is - on loading a puzzle, the advert comes on, plays to completion BUT the "X" (cancel icon top right of ad screen) does not work. Have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jigsaw stop working on windows 10