Windows 10: Join educators from around the world for Hack the Classroom on June 27

Discus and support Join educators from around the world for Hack the Classroom on June 27 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On June 27 at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) conference, we will be bringing together educators from around the world to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 31, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Join educators from around the world for Hack the Classroom on June 27

Source: Join educators from around the world as we Hack the Classroom on June 27! - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, May 31, 2017

2. Minecraft lan world security breach

My minecraft worlds are being joined onto by people from the phillipines without any supporting apps and i fear they have hacked me

EvanDunlop, May 31, 2017
  3. Windows 10 isn't authenticating after hard drive replacement

I spoke with Microsoft Tech support. The issue is that my license was for Windows 10 Home, but I had installed Windows 10 Pro. Now I just need to reinstall Windows 10 Home and everything should work.

around around goes the world, May 31, 2017
Thema:

Join educators from around the world for Hack the Classroom on June 27

1. Join educators from around the world for Hack the Classroom on June 27 - Similar Threads - Join educators around

2. Domain-joining Windows 10/11 Education

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Domain-joining Windows 10/11 Education: Hi, I'd like to confirm if Windows 10/11 Education edition supports on-premise Active Directory domain-joining? I will really appreciate if you could share some Microsoft articles about it.Thank you,Joven...
  3. In bedrock edition in the create new world menu when i enable education then join the world...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In bedrock edition in the create new world menu when i enable education then join the world...: Please can someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-bedrock-edition-in-the-create-new-world-menu/4acfe226-d48f-4497-b4ae-40482bbdb2a8
  4. In bedrock edition in the create new world menu when i enable education then join the world...

In bedrock edition in the create new world menu when i enable education then join the world...: Please can someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-bedrock-edition-in-the-create-new-world-menu/4acfe226-d48f-4497-b4ae-40482bbdb2a8
  5. Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server: My sister and I got my parents into playing Minecraft. My dad bought my mum a PS4 so they could play together without having to share a screen. They would play their first world together often, until she wasn't allowed to join the world. My sister and I can join the world,...
  6. Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server

Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server: My sister and I got my parents into playing Minecraft. My dad bought my mum a PS4 so they could play together without having to share a screen. They would play their first world together often, until she wasn't allowed to join the world. My sister and I can join the world,...
  7. Pictures from around the world

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pictures from around the world: I wasn't sure what sub-topic to put this under. Until this weekend, when I started my computer or it went to sleep, I would see a picture from somewhere around the world. Mouse click at the top, it would ask if I liked it or not. Mouse click in the middle, it would tell me...
  8. Microsoft announces Windows 10 PCs for Education and Classroom Pen 2

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Windows 10 PCs for Education and Classroom Pen 2: [img] The past year has been a time of unprecedented change, complexity, and ambiguity, and educators, students, and parents have had to embrace new ways of teaching and learning. Through it all, it’s been inspiring to see the incredible work the education...
  9. Arcades around the world....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arcades around the world....: Ah yes, the good old days of hanging out at a video arcade..... Incredible arcades around the world : theCHIVE 873660 3103
  10. Modern classroom collaboration with Office 365 for Education

in Windows 10 News
    Modern classroom collaboration with Office 365 for Education: At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We believe that education unlocks potential and that technology can play a decisive role in helping the students of today create the world of tomorrow. At our event in...