Windows 10: Join the PowerShell 10th Anniversary Celebration!

Discus and support Join the PowerShell 10th Anniversary Celebration! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This coming Monday, November 14th , PowerShell will have been shipping for 10 years, so the team is going to celebrate with a day-long event, running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Join the PowerShell 10th Anniversary Celebration!

Source: Join the PowerShell 10th Anniversary Celebration! | Windows PowerShell Blog

See also: Microsoft PowerShell

:)

Brink, Nov 9, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Why can I not get the Anniversary Update for Windows 10 Education

Hey all, followed Chrissie108's instructions on thread 'Windows 10 Anniversary Update Error Code 0xA0000400' and Microsoft seems to have fixed the bug in Windows 10 Education
    . . . I am updating now !!

Chrisse108 instructions are:

To get the assistant, I went to https://support.microsoft.com/ and
    clicked on the 'Join the celebration—get the Windows 10 Anniversary Update today >' banner to download it.

Seems Microsoft have fixed a bug in the Update Assistant!!

DaveM121, Nov 9, 2016
  3. DEDSEC Win User
    How to Upgrade to Windows 10 Anniversary Update version 1607 using ISO File

Thanks to Andre I can now install the Anniversary update, I had trouble installing the update from Upgrade assistant, when I asked Andre for help, he suggested this method, and it's working excellent.

My brother and me downloaded 2 different Update assistants, one is from the " Join the celebration" assistant and the other is " We have a new update for your windows" assistant. Mine didn't work, but my brother's "We have a new update" assistant worked,
    both in his laptop and our desk top computer. So, I think there are some bugs in the "Join the celebration" Assistant. Anyways, this seems to be the most stable way to update the most stable windows 10!

We're among you!!!

DEDSEC, Nov 9, 2016
Thema:

Join the PowerShell 10th Anniversary Celebration!

1. Join the PowerShell 10th Anniversary Celebration! - Similar Threads - Join PowerShell 10th

2. Microsoft celebrating 30th anniversary of Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft celebrating 30th anniversary of Microsoft Solitaire: [ATTACH] May 22 marks the 30th anniversary of Microsoft Solitaire, which has come a long way since it debuted as Windows Solitaire on Windows 3.0 in 1990. Today, the gameis played on computers, laptops, tablets and phones in every corner of the globe, arguably by one of...
  3. Celebration Proposal for the 15th Anniversary of Zoo Tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Celebration Proposal for the 15th Anniversary of Zoo Tycoon 2: The well known business simulator, Zoo Tycoon 2, will be turning 15 years old on November 9th of this year. Since it's release, it's cultivated a titanic community of people who have helped support and even completely remake the game. However, the age of the game makes it...
  4. Google Chrome 10th anniversary, and teases surprise for Sept. 4

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 10th anniversary, and teases surprise for Sept. 4: In case you couldn’t tell…it’s our birthday. Plus, we’ve got a surprise for you this Tuesday. #GoogleChrome [img] Tip Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows See also: Happy 10th birthday Chrom - the best is yet to come Chrome's turning 10, here's what's new Tweet...
  5. Google Chrome 10th anniversary, and teases surprise for tomorrow

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 10th anniversary, and teases surprise for tomorrow: In case you couldn’t tell…it’s our birthday. Plus, we’ve got a surprise for you this Tuesday. #GoogleChrome [img] Tip Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 117225
  6. Join NVIDIA GeForce To Celebrate Gaming Ahead Of Gamescom 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Join NVIDIA GeForce To Celebrate Gaming Ahead Of Gamescom 2018: The world’s biggest gaming expo, Gamescom 2018, runs August 21-25 in Cologne, Germany. And GeForce will loom large there -- at our Gamescom booth, Hall 10.1, Booth E-072; at our partners’ booths, powering the latest PC games; and at our own off-site GeForce Gaming Celebration...
  7. Join Microsoft Stores to Celebrate Windows 10 with Special Events...

in Windows 10 News
    Join Microsoft Stores to Celebrate Windows 10 with Special Events...: Starting July 29, all Microsoft stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada will celebrate the launch of Windows 10 with a series of in-store activities and events across more than 110 locations. Visit your local store to see what Windows 10 has to offer and receive advice...
  8. Microsoft celebrates the fifth anniversary of Surface Pro

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft celebrates the fifth anniversary of Surface Pro: Surface Pro celebrates its fifth anniversary with a look back at its history and a special offer of $200 off the cost of the new Surface Pro over President’s Day weekend.* [img] Over the last month, I’ve spent a lot of time with the team reflecting on the last five...
  9. Minecraft celebrates First Anniversary: Windows 10 Edition Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft celebrates First Anniversary: Windows 10 Edition Beta: Today, we’re excited to celebrate the first anniversary of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Since the Windows 10 Edition released last July, we’ve committed over 12,000 code check-ins, fixed more than 6000 bugs and released 15 updates with dozens of new features....
  10. Celebrating Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating Microsoft Solitaire: It was 25 years ago that Microsoft Solitaire debuted on Windows, and to honor the decades of fun it’s given us all, we’re celebrating with two big competitions. First, an internal competition among Microsoft employees kicks off today to determine who leads the leaderboards...