Windows 10: Join us January 21st to hear about next Windows 10 chapter

Discus and support Join us January 21st to hear about next Windows 10 chapter in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On Wednesday, January 21st 2015 – we will be holding an event here on Microsoft’s Redmond campus where we will talk about the next chapter of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Join us January 21st to hear about next Windows 10 chapter

Source...

:)

Brink, Dec 10, 2014

2. Is the new Delhi event live streaming in the internet

Is the new Delhi event live streaming in the internet like the Windows 10 launched on January as next chapter.

AkileshSrinivasan, Dec 10, 2014
  3. [ Pete ] Win User
    Windows Phone Upgrade

We'll know more information on the 21st January where Microsoft will talk more about Windows 10 for Phone (we might even get to learn what it's called...)

[ Pete ], Dec 10, 2014
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Good news.. I personally can't wait for the next build. *Smile

BunnyJ, Dec 10, 2014
  5. Borg 386 Win User
    Microsoft ready to show off Windows 10 mobile SKU on January 21 | ZDNet

Borg 386, Dec 10, 2014
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    From email sent by Gabe Aul:

Info for app builders◾App builders who are Insiders can develop applications that use AllJoyn capability in Windows 10 – download the SDK for Windows from the AllSeen Alliance. You can learn more at the MS Open Tech blog.
    You'll be hearing from me again in January – in the meantime, you can follow me on Twitter, and don't forget to check out Insider Hub to stay in touch.

Thanks!

g

Brink, Dec 10, 2014
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Phil Spencer, the head of Microsoft's Xbox division, will be at the Windows 10 event on January 21st to talk about Windows 10 gaming.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Join us January 21st to hear about next Windows 10 chapter - Similar Threads - Join January 21st

2. About Window 10 next Update 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Window 10 next Update 22h2: I am asking Window 1o 22h2 Update when will be released And already Window 11 Next 22h2 has released but window 10 22h2 till now not released by microsoft. any timeline when will be public this update Pls Reply........
  3. About Window 10 next Update 22h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About Window 10 next Update 22h2: I am asking Window 1o 22h2 Update when will be released And already Window 11 Next 22h2 has released but window 10 22h2 till now not released by microsoft. any timeline when will be public this update Pls Reply........
  4. About Window 10 next Update 22h2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. About Us

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About Us: CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN CÔNG NGHỆ CREATIVE VIỆT NAM – Chuyên cung cấp dịch vụ thiết kế website: thiết kế website doanh nghiệp, thiết kế website du lịch,… uy tín hàng đầu tại Việt Nam. Tên doanh nghiệp: CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN CÔNG NGHỆ CREATIVE VIỆT NAM Tên DN Quốc tế: VIET NAM CREATIVE...
  6. how to add a new chapter after a previous chapter with endnotes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to add a new chapter after a previous chapter with endnotes?: In my class, 10 children have written 10 individual stories wherein each story (or chapter) has its own specific endnotes. HOW do I join the stories into one single book but leave the endnotes at the end of each story? Thank you, Jane...
  7. Is Microsoft ever going to join the 21st century and let us stream audio from an iphone via...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is Microsoft ever going to join the 21st century and let us stream audio from an iphone via...: New thread because can't post here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stream-iphone-audio-to-windows-10-via-bluetooth/878118b1-25c0-4618-8e4f-bfcab2f9155e Surface book 2 and iphone recognize each other but connection "fails". What a complete joke...
  8. Ask Microsoft anything about Windows 10 security on June 21st

in Windows 10 News
    Ask Microsoft anything about Windows 10 security on June 21st: At 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Wednesday, June 21st, we will be hosting our first Windows 10 security “Ask Microsoft Anything” (AMA) event in the Windows 10 security space on Microsoft Tech Community. Members of the Windows engineering and product management teams will be on...
  9. Windows 10: The next chapter - 21st Jan Live event Discussion

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: The next chapter - 21st Jan Live event Discussion: We’re getting close to our Windows 10 media briefing next week and as promised – I’ve got the details for you on where to watch the live webcast. The live webcast will start once the event starts at 9am (Pacific) on January 21st 2015 and you’ll be able to watch it here:...
  10. The next chapter of Office 2016 on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    The next chapter of Office 2016 on Windows: Yesterday’s unveil of Windows 10 showcased a new generation of experiences that will empower people and organizations to achieve more. In partnership with Windows 10, the Office team is bringing a fantastic new set of Office experiences to this platform, furthering our...