Windows 10: Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10

Discus and support Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i use Logitech Wingman Force 3D . when i open the game controllers option in control panel. the joystick only showing one button and the calibrate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yudra Saiful Akmal, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10

i use Logitech Wingman Force 3D . when i open the game controllers option in control panel. the joystick only showing one button and the calibrate button is not available. Sama as my saitek yoke. How to fix this ? thanks before Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10 96994cb8-bfe1-457d-a93e-2f1e95f654f3?upload=true.png

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

***Thread moved to the proper forum category.

:)

Yudra Saiful Akmal, Jul 28, 2018
  2. MatevzB Win User

Joystick calibration option gets hidden

We are having an issue with the joystick calibration in Windows 10.

The joystick device initially can be calibrated and functions normally. After an overcurrent event on the USB hub and reboot of the system, the joystick device is correctly recognized by Windows, but it does not function at all. We noticed that calibration
    option in the game controllers setting is also hidden.

The weirdest fact is, however, that holding Shift+Ctrl while clicking on joystick device (in Game controllers settings) opens the dialog with the calibration tool and after the calibration, the joystick starts functioning normally.

Although, the Shift+Ctrl solves the problem, we are still intrigued on why the Calibration option is only available using this trick? What has changed that this is needed? Does anybody have a clue?

MatevzB, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Generic Usb Joystick Calibration on Windows 10

Sorry.. I cant FIND the drivers but the joystick is functional. I dont need help with that its just that I didnt see them. The joystick works though...

What I made the question for:

-How to calibrate a generic usb joystick on

windows 10

AustiePie123, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Maindip Win User

Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10

Generic Usb Joystick Calibration on Windows 10

Hi

Hopefully this is useful.

Control Panel / Devices and Printers / Right Click you USB Joystick (Probably listed as USB Controller).

Go to Properties and away you go.

Maindip, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10

1. Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Joystick cant calibrated

2. how do you calibrate a joystick device in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you calibrate a joystick device in windows 11?: how do you calibrate a joystick device in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-calibrate-a-joystick-device-in-windows/48e0a2eb-ad90-41ed-92c9-1a1edbf28a1c
  3. how do you calibrate a joystick device in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do you calibrate a joystick device in windows 11?: how do you calibrate a joystick device in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-calibrate-a-joystick-device-in-windows/48e0a2eb-ad90-41ed-92c9-1a1edbf28a1c
  4. Joystick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Joystick: Hi all, I bought a new joystick Thrustmaster T flight stick X in december last year. It worked perfectly well on my last laptop Acer, i7, gtx 760m, win 10. After buying a new laptop last week I plugged a joystick into usb port and it was recognized as - T flight stick X...
  5. Logitech WingMan Force PC Joystick calibration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech WingMan Force PC Joystick calibration: I have recently found a old Logitech WingMan Force PC Joystick when I try connecting it through USB the logitech gaming software doesn't see it. Is there and way to fix this?...
  6. Joystick Control panel properties missing "Settings" tab for Joystick Calibration.

Joystick Control panel properties missing "Settings" tab for Joystick Calibration.: Good day, I need to calibrate my joystick and the tab that previously allowed me to do so was either hidden or the calibration was moved elsewhere. Can I get an updated calibration procedure? [ATTACH]...
  7. joystick

joystick: How to configure sidewinder joystick to work with this simulator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/joystick/ba043b23-12c7-4574-a8d4-f5ffd47f2dc5
  8. Joystick ID and the Joystick order I want in Windows 10

Joystick ID and the Joystick order I want in Windows 10: I can't change my 4 joystick peripherals they keep on taking the same order over and over again. How do you change the order to make joystick No 1 the one you want it to be etc to match in game programs?...
  9. joystick problem in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    joystick problem in windows 10 ?: ı have used logitech extreme 3D PRO for 2 years in x-plane 11 flight simulator game succesfully.But until 2 weeks ago. Nowadays x-plane 11 can't see my joysticks. May be windows 10 does not recognise my joysticks any more ?. İs that true ?. What can ı do in order to...
  10. Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10

Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10: i use Logitech Wingman Force 3D . when i open the game controllers option in control panel. the joystick only showing one button and the calibrate button is not available. Sama as my saitek yoke. How to fix this ? thanks before[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to calibrate joystick

2. Windows 10 cant calibrate controller

3. joystick calibration in windows 10

4. cant calibrate joystick windows 10,
  5. unable to calibrate joystick in windows 10,
  6. windows 10 unable to calibrate joystick