Windows 10: JoyStick in Windows 10 Pro Issue

Discus and support JoyStick in Windows 10 Pro Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Anyone experience Thrustmaster Joystick T.16000M FCS use in Windows 10 Pro having lagging issue? 75557 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jcwwuming, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Jcwwuming Win User

JoyStick in Windows 10 Pro Issue

Anyone experience Thrustmaster Joystick T.16000M FCS use in Windows 10 Pro having lagging issue?

:)

Jcwwuming, Jan 22, 2017

2. screen saver

I unhooked my SideWinder Precision Pro Joystick from the computer and then behold, the screensaver worked. As the mentioned Joystick is a Microsoft product, surely if the joystick had no effect on the running of the screensaver in Windows 7, the same
    joystick should not have effected the running of the screensaver in Windows 10??

KeithSouth, Jan 22, 2017
  3. Windows 10 - USB Joystick prevents display from powering off

I have the exact same issue. Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick prevents Windows 10 from sleeping and Microsoft is apparently not listening.

Accent Audio, Jan 22, 2017
  4. JoyStick in Windows 10 Pro Issue

RoadBlaster, Jan 22, 2017
  5. Jcwwuming Win User
    Yup, I have download and install to both windows 7 & 10, the driver in device manager for both OS seems fine, but when execute the program in windows 10, it start to lagging, but in windows 7 it work perfect, but I need it to be done in 10....

Jcwwuming, Jan 23, 2017
  6. Ok, 2nd thought:

Unplug your joystick open device manager & open the usb tab up then plug your joystick in then look on the list for anything that flags up, but if all is well it should similar to this like this pic.

JoyStick in Windows 10 Pro Issue [​IMG]

RoadBlaster, Jan 23, 2017
  7. Jcwwuming Win User
    Thanks for your advise, I reinstall all drivers from device manager some of the driver not install automatic after the joystick is plug in, so manually install on the driver, it work!!

You are great!!

Jcwwuming, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

JoyStick in Windows 10 Pro Issue

1. JoyStick in Windows 10 Pro Issue - Similar Threads - JoyStick Pro Issue

2. Joystick for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Joystick for Windows 11: Greetings Community: I'm looking for a joystick for playing Flight Simulator that's compatible with Windows 11. My old Logitech Attack 3 doesn't work even after installing the Windows 10 divers Logi doesn't appear to have drivers for Windows 11. Anyone know of a gaming...
  3. Joystick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Joystick: Hi all, I bought a new joystick Thrustmaster T flight stick X in december last year. It worked perfectly well on my last laptop Acer, i7, gtx 760m, win 10. After buying a new laptop last week I plugged a joystick into usb port and it was recognized as - T flight stick X...
  4. Combat Flight Simulator Sidewinder joystick issue windows 10

Combat Flight Simulator Sidewinder joystick issue windows 10: Have the older Combat Flight Simulator and the Sidewinder joystick. I can get CFS to work just fine, but it is as if not communicating properly with the joystick. When I select game controller in the settings of CFS, I can choose the sidewinder joystick, but get this...
  5. joystick

joystick: How to configure sidewinder joystick to work with this simulator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/joystick/ba043b23-12c7-4574-a8d4-f5ffd47f2dc5
  6. Joystick ID and the Joystick order I want in Windows 10

Joystick ID and the Joystick order I want in Windows 10: I can't change my 4 joystick peripherals they keep on taking the same order over and over again. How do you change the order to make joystick No 1 the one you want it to be etc to match in game programs?...
  7. Logitech Force 3D Pro Joystick

Logitech Force 3D Pro Joystick: I am having difficulty using a Logitech force 3d pro joystick with war thunder My op system is win 10 64 bit is there any known issues? Any help much appreciated Logitech Force 3D Pro Joystick *GOOD CONDITION*...
  8. joystick problem in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    joystick problem in windows 10 ?: ı have used logitech extreme 3D PRO for 2 years in x-plane 11 flight simulator game succesfully.But until 2 weeks ago. Nowadays x-plane 11 can't see my joysticks. May be windows 10 does not recognise my joysticks any more ?. İs that true ?. What can ı do in order to...
  9. Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10: i use Logitech Wingman Force 3D . when i open the game controllers option in control panel. the joystick only showing one button and the calibrate button is not available. Sama as my saitek yoke. How to fix this ? thanks before[ATTACH] ***Moved from: Windows 10 / Devices...
  10. Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10

Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10: i use Logitech Wingman Force 3D . when i open the game controllers option in control panel. the joystick only showing one button and the calibrate button is not available. Sama as my saitek yoke. How to fix this ? thanks before[ATTACH]...