Windows 10: jpeg

Discus and support jpeg in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I hve a jpeg picture on screen, I get error code 0x8000000a when I try to delete it says it cant be found?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RandallStern, Mar 12, 2019.

1. jpeg

I hve a jpeg picture on screen,

I get error code 0x8000000a when I try to delete it

says it cant be found?

:)

RandallStern, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

jpeg

1. jpeg - Similar Threads - jpeg

2. JPEG and RAW icons have the same symbol; I would like to change

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JPEG and RAW icons have the same symbol; I would like to change: Hello. I use Windows 10. The JPEG and RAW file icons have the same symbol and it's impossible to differentiate between the two unless I mouse over each file. Is there a way to change one of these icon symbols? (TIFF files have their own icon symbol and are no problem) Thank...
  3. How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file?

How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file?: How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convert-a-jpeg-file-to-a-pdf-file/a54cc38b-7302-466f-ae68-195a2c976618"
  4. I can not open JPEG image error "Invalid Value for Registry"

I can not open JPEG image error "Invalid Value for Registry": I am unable to open JPEG images in my photos. I receive the error "Invalid Value for Registry". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-open-jpeg-image-error-invalid-value-for/a6ee2f6c-a557-4892-ba58-ef70288bed93"
  5. Strange invisibility of camcorder jpeg files on SD memory card

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange invisibility of camcorder jpeg files on SD memory card: Having just brought my camcorder back into use I find that while everything else still works fine, the still pictures saved / recorded to its SD Card are not (readily) displayed on my PC. They are not listed in File Explorer or alternatives to it and not found through Cortana...
  6. Strange invisibility of camcorder jpeg files on CF card

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange invisibility of camcorder jpeg files on CF card: Having just brought my camcorder back into use I find that while everything else still works fine, the still pictures saved / recorded to its SD Card are not (readily) displayed on my PC. They are not listed in File Explorer or alternatives to it and not found through Cortana...
  7. Blue arrows in the display of JPEG files

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue arrows in the display of JPEG files: The newest version of Windows 10 puts two blue arrows in the upper right-hand corner of displayed JPEG files. What do they mean and what you do with them? 128360
  8. How to find jpeg files with empty Comments field?

How to find jpeg files with empty Comments field?: I know I can search a folder in File Explorer, and use [ type: jpeg comments: "seasonal" ] -- without the brackets -- to find all jpeg files that have the word "seasonal" in the comments field in the metadata. How do I search for the files that have nothing in the comments?...
  9. Explorer: CMYK jpeg thumbnails in negative

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer: CMYK jpeg thumbnails in negative: I noticed this a few days ago, googled and found this 2012 thread–and no solution: My folders show CMYK jpeg thumbnails in negative. Can't figure out - Microsoft Community [img] Any idea why it is so and how to fix it?My system is Windows 10 Pro 1809 (17763.292). Thanks...
  10. Jpeg icons in File Explorer

Jpeg icons in File Explorer: What do √ and >> mean when they appear on a jpeg icon in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-icons-in-file-explorer/f56102cb-a2c4-41e4-83e0-6b34b2fa06d5"