Windows 10: JScript runtime error

Discus and support JScript runtime error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I start computer I get a Windows Script Host box, copy below. I close it and go on with what ever I want to do. So far everything works fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lauriduncanson, Aug 13, 2018.

1. JScript runtime error

When I start computer I get a Windows Script Host box, copy below. I close it and go on with what ever I want to do. So far everything works fine.

How do I fix the error?

:)

lauriduncanson, Aug 13, 2018
  2. SrKag Win User

runtime error 217 at 50075885

tried to rest the runtime programs and update still get runtime error followed by a second error runtime
    error (at 172:103): could not call proc. then nothing. Any suggestions?

*sarc*sarc

SrKag, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Windows 10 runtime error

Hi Maria,

I would like to inform you that this type of error is usually related to damaged C++ components installed. Download and install the latest Visual C++ runtime. Locate and then remove the existing Visual C++ installation.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

Step 1:

Press Windows key + X, click on control panel.

2. Go to Programs and Features.

3. Locate
    Microsoft Visual C++ in the list of installed programs.

4. Click
    Microsoft Visual C++, and then click Uninstall.

Step 2: Download and then install the latest Visual C++ runtime. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Search.aspx

2. Download latest Visual C++.

3. Make sure that the computer is installed with all the latest hardware drivers.

Hope the information helps.

Nachappa C K, Aug 13, 2018
  4. JScript runtime error

Runtime error

I am trying to open an app on Windows 10 and keep getting this error message:

Runtime error 217 at 0059931A. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

confused user 1a2b, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

JScript runtime error

1. JScript runtime error - Similar Threads - JScript runtime error

2. microsoft jscript compilation error windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft jscript compilation error windows 11: -------------------- Windows Script Host -------------------- Script: C:\Users\name\Desktop\stuff\otherstuff\theotherstuff\Kick.js Line: 1 Char: 1 Error: Syntax error Code: 800A03EA Source: Microsoft JScript compilation error...
  3. microsoft jscript compilation error windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft jscript compilation error windows 11: -------------------- Windows Script Host -------------------- Script: C:\Users\name\Desktop\stuff\otherstuff\theotherstuff\Kick.js Line: 1 Char: 1 Error: Syntax error Code: 800A03EA Source: Microsoft JScript compilation error...
  4. runtime error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    runtime error: how to fix this errorwhen i going to install this game this error come. it worked in win 10 but now i cant install this in win11please helpis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/a0fe3306-6400-45c1-86a2-d190cf964152
  5. Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Runtime Error: I am getting a "Runtime Error at 126:756: Incorrect function" while installing games. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/84ba4241-4747-43ff-9fb6-24ce5baa128c
  6. microsoft jscript error 800A03EA

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft jscript error 800A03EA: i'm running a game engine, i want to change the scripts but it says like this. i've tried some methods such registering command in cmd, install reinstall, and update to lastest javascript but in the end all of them didn't work....
  7. Microsoft Jscript Compilation Error Expected '@end'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Jscript Compilation Error Expected '@end': Whenever I try to download any file from one particular website, a Windows Script Host error comes up. [ATTACH] I am using Windows 10. This error does not pop up when downloading other files. Someone I know has downloaded files from this website without any problems, so I...
  8. Microsoft JScript Compilation Error

Microsoft JScript Compilation Error: There's a Javascript file I'm trying to run, but every time I do, it gives me the same error message: Line: 1 Char: 1 Error: Syntax error Code: 800A03EA Source: Microsoft JScript compilation error I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program multiple times, it didn't...
  9. Compilation error Microsoft JScript

Compilation error Microsoft JScript: After reinstalling Windows 10, an error started to pop up. [ATTACH] The program through which the file was created is called VSC Visual Studio Code. The compiler is currently calledNode.Js....
  10. Runtime Error!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Runtime Error!: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error Window appears when attempting to use Microsoft Adobe Acrobat Standard on Windows 10 platform. Program closes! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/e32d5a92-c046-483e-9667-afa7db911e67