Windows 10: July 26/2018 screenshot

Discus and support July 26/2018 screenshot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I downloaded all the screenshot pics but today's one is missing and it is the one I want. Anyone ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JannaLee1, Jul 26, 2018.

1. JannaLee1 Win User

July 26/2018 screenshot

I downloaded all the screenshot pics but today's one is missing and it is the one I want. Anyone ??

:)

JannaLee1, Jul 26, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for July 2018

Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for July 2018

»portal.msrc.microsoft.co ··· 3a33c573

Release Notes

July 2018 Security Updates

Release Date: July 10, 2018

The July security release consists of security updates for the following software:

Internet Explorer

Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Windows

Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps

ChakraCore

Adobe Flash Player

.NET Framework

ASP.NET

Microsoft Research JavaScript Cryptography Library

Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync

Visual Studio

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter V2 Software

PowerShell Editor Services

PowerShell Extension for Visual Studio Code

Web Customizations for Active Directory Federation Services

Please note the following information regarding the security updates:

• Windows 10 updates are cumulative. The monthly security release includes all security fixes for vulnerabilities that affect Windows 10, in addition to non-security updates. The updates are available via the

Microsoft Update Catalog
    • Starting in March 2017, a delta package will be available on the Microsoft Update Catalog for Windows 10 version 1607 and newer. This delta package contains just the delta changes between the previous month and the current release.
    • Updates for Windows RT 8.1 and Microsoft Office RT software are only available via

Windows Update
    • For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see

Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet
    • In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.
    The following CVEs have FAQs with additional information and may include further steps to take after installing the updates.

Known Issues

Please note that Microsoft may release bulletins out side of this schedule if we determine the need to do so.

If you have any questions regarding the patch or its implementation after reading the above listed bulletin you should contact: For home users, no-charge support for security updates (only!) is available by calling 800-MICROSOFT (800-642-7676) in the US or
      877-568-2495 in Canada.

NICK ADSL UK, Jul 26, 2018
  4. rmanasa Win User

July 26/2018 screenshot

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

July 26/2018 screenshot

1. July 26/2018 screenshot - Similar Threads - July 2018 screenshot

2. This Week on Xbox: July 26, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: July 26, 2019: c9csJvWHnqg We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  3. This Week on Xbox - October 26, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox - October 26, 2018: EjENeBZ_4zA We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  4. Winows 10 upgrade in July 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Winows 10 upgrade in July 2018: Another forced windows upgrade in July 2018, destroyed about 80% of my apps, as well as contact lists, email Folders, security systems, printer files, Live Mail (replaced with their JUNK agent), files and data; and other files and apps still trying to find. Had SEAGATE...
  5. New Updates for Surface Pro - July 26, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New Updates for Surface Pro - July 26, 2018: On July 26th we released updates for Surface Pro (Model 1796) and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Model 1807) devices running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, version 1709 or greater to Windows Update. These updates are now available in MSI format on the Microsoft Download...
  6. July 2018 BIOS update glitch

July 2018 BIOS update glitch: After update on the BIOS my laptop shows a line of dashes going vertically down the right side of my monitor screen. What do I need to do to fix this?...
  7. July 2018 Update Hung at 30%

July 2018 Update Hung at 30%: I just had to have my OS re-installed after similar problem with May 2018 update. Last night home Gateway PC had "install and shutdown" message as I went to shut it down. This morning, appears hung at 30%. Arrived to my office and work HP machine shows "restart required...
  8. July 2018 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    July 2018 updates for Microsoft Office: Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in July 2018. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you.To download an update, click the...
  9. Help! Microphone Issues : July, 2018

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help! Microphone Issues : July, 2018: A few days ago, a Windows update careened into my computer, along with a series of Nvidia GeForce updates for my GPU. Before hand, I had no issues. Recently, I haven't been able to use my microphone with any program on my PC. It works with Firefox, and my older laptop, but...
  10. Community Standup with Kevin Gallo on July 26

in Windows 10 News
    Community Standup with Kevin Gallo on July 26: Kevin Gallo will be live on Channel 9 with Seth Juarez on July 26th, 2017 at 9:30am PST. Kevin will be providing updates to the state of the Windows SDK inside Windows 10 Falls Creators Update since everyone last chatted with him at Microsoft Build 2017. As always, we’ll be...