Windows 10: July Windows 10 update

Discus and support July Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, somehow I missed the july update on one of my computers But I d/l the anniversary update on both my computers and they are running fine. so Do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jerrypc1, Aug 3, 2016.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

July Windows 10 update

Hi, somehow I missed the july update on one of my computers But I d/l the anniversary update on both my computers and they are running fine. so Do I still need the july update on that one computer and if so Can I still get it.*Smile Jerry

:)

jerrypc1, Aug 3, 2016

2. Windows 10 haven't updated to version 1511 --- How to find product key

I haven't run the ISO disk as of yet, I want the current product key in hand, on a post it note, prior to doing that, not interested in MS bullS**T about it not being needed. 2 hours online with tech support and they can't cope with the question of how
    can the current product key be accessed in windows 10.

I've never owned a Apple product, but I can never see buying or having another MS product in my household after this.

NOT THE ONLY ONE

Windows 10 update fail, Aug 3, 2016
  3. “I've reserved my Computer for Windows 10 but today i.e. 29th July 2015, I still haven't received it. When exactly do I get it?”.

Original Title: Windows 10 Pro / Home; July 29 . 2015

I have got Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview for free. Today is July 29.2015. You have said that on July 29, Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview will automatically update to Windows 10 Pro/Home, but still nothing. When my windows will be updated to Windows 10 Pro
    or Home for free?

ZdraveMicev, Aug 3, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

July Windows 10 update

Hello Jerry, *Smile

You won't need it. If you check for updates again in Windows Update and have none available, then you're good to go.

Brink, Aug 3, 2016
  5. jerrypc1 Win User
    Thanks Brink for the quick reply ,Yes I have checked and it says no update available .so everything is fine.Jerry

jerrypc1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

July Windows 10 update

1. July Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - July update

2. Is it possible to uninstall the .NET update from July 2023 and later Windows 10 cumulative...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to uninstall the .NET update from July 2023 and later Windows 10 cumulative...: We have legacy software in our environment that breaks when we install the July 2023 or later Windows 10 cumulative update. I have learned that it's due to the .NET update that is bundled-in with the cumulative update. I wonder whether I can remove that particular update from...
  3. Is it possible to uninstall the .NET update from July 2023 and later Windows 10 cumulative...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to uninstall the .NET update from July 2023 and later Windows 10 cumulative...: We have legacy software in our environment that breaks when we install the July 2023 or later Windows 10 cumulative update. I have learned that it's due to the .NET update that is bundled-in with the cumulative update. I wonder whether I can remove that particular update from...
  4. Is it possible to uninstall the .NET update from July 2023 and later Windows 10 cumulative...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Inaccessibility of Shared Folder after KB5028166 Update July 2023

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inaccessibility of Shared Folder after KB5028166 Update July 2023: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. We are reaching out to report an issue that has arisen after the installation of the KB5028166 update on our Windows 10 computers in July 2023.Since the update, all computers that are not joined to the Samba4...
  6. Inaccessibility of Shared Folder after KB5028166 Update July 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inaccessibility of Shared Folder after KB5028166 Update July 2023: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. We are reaching out to report an issue that has arisen after the installation of the KB5028166 update on our Windows 10 computers in July 2023.Since the update, all computers that are not joined to the Samba4...
  7. Inaccessibility of Shared Folder after KB5028166 Update July 2023

8. July security update and mt.exe issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    July security update and mt.exe issue: Hi,I'm a developer in a big company and I use Visual Studio + CMake to build C++ projects.After updating my computer with Windows 10 July Security Update, I have a big regression on Visual Studio when linking C++ binary and applying manifest.Error: general error c101008d:...
  9. How to resolve lagging connection with wifi after July 2023 updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve lagging connection with wifi after July 2023 updates?: Switching between wifi connection lags taking so very long time the opening of the network with July 2023 update OS Build 22621.1848. How to resolve this?...
  10. How to resolve lagging connection with wifi after July 2023 updates?

How to resolve lagging connection with wifi after July 2023 updates?: Switching between wifi connection lags taking so very long time the opening of the network with July 2023 update OS Build 22621.1848. How to resolve this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 00330-80000-00000-AA496