Windows 10: Junk folder accidentally deleted

Discus and support Junk folder accidentally deleted in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; On Outlook.com, I accidentally deleted my Junk Email folder. Now it appears under Deleted Items, it still handles junk correctly but I can't seem to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by imaddicted2u, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Junk folder accidentally deleted

On Outlook.com, I accidentally deleted my Junk Email folder. Now it appears under Deleted Items, it still handles junk correctly but I can't seem to move it back where it belongs. Anyone know the solution? TIA*Smile

Junk folder accidentally deleted [​IMG]

:)

imaddicted2u, Sep 5, 2016

2. Delete & Junk folders

Hello Jim,

The challenge you're experiencing might be due to an account synchronization issue. Please tell us more about your concern:

• Are you accessing your emails through Outlook desktop app or Outlook.com?
    • Did you make any account setting changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Please respond back with the information for further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Sep 5, 2016
  3. Delete & Junk folders

I do NOT have 'delete' nor 'junk' folders visible in my Outlook Hotmail on my Laptop. They do NOT show up with my other folders. Where are they? How can I access them & have them show with my other folders?

JimVanFleet, Sep 5, 2016
Thema:

Junk folder accidentally deleted

1. Junk folder accidentally deleted - Similar Threads - Junk folder accidentally

2. Accidentally deleted screenshots folder {Solved}

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally deleted screenshots folder {Solved}: Hello, I was trying to get more space in my disk when i deleted "Screenshots" folder and now when i take an screenshoot i dont know where is it, Can i get back my screenshot folder? "PD: Recovery is off"...
  3. Accidentally deleted screenshots folder

Accidentally deleted screenshots folder: Hello, I was trying to get more space in my disk when i deleted "Screenshots" folder and now when i take an screenshoot i dont know where is it, Can i get back my screenshot folder? "PD: Recovery is off"...
  4. User Accounts, Accidentally deleted file folder...

User Accounts, Accidentally deleted file folder...: I hope that you can help me with this. Recently I noticed one morning on my windows 10 enterprise lock screen that I had another user account with my same on the lower left side of the screen. However I didn't create this account nor have I been able to get rid of it. Any...
  5. help in restoring accidentally deleted folder in "Pictures" folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    help in restoring accidentally deleted folder in "Pictures" folder?: hi all, i connected my iphone to my laptop to transfer my photos from my phone to my laptop, so that i could delete the photos in phone to reduce storage. but, i ran into a problem when i put all the transferred photos in a folder then i moved the folder to the "pictures"...
  6. junk folder in email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    junk folder in email: How do I access junk mail on Windows 10. It does not appear under 'more items https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/junk-folder-in-email/2ec88a3e-d863-48f1-9ee5-5f58e245c85f
  7. Accidentally started a deletion of my desktop folders.

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally started a deletion of my desktop folders.: Some months ago, I accidentally knocked some unknown keys on the upper Left Hand side of my desk keyboard. Instantly a pop up flashed up with a progress bar saying "Deletion 28% completed" or something very similar. My Desktop short cut to my important folders were...
  8. Delete Junk Files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Delete Junk Files: Hello, While running "Revo Uninstaller", in 'Tools' found 'Junk files cleaner', ran it and found so many (1.5 GB), some of them are more then a year old, all of them are "*.tmp" files. Location of these files is :"C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\*.tmp" Note: "CCleaner"...
  9. Accidentally deleted desktop folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally deleted desktop folder: I have accidentally deleted my desktop folder. It is now renamed "downloads" and appears twice in file explorer under "this PC". I messed it up when I tried to make all my downloads go to the desktop. I can see it and work with it, but I want the desktop name back. I feel...
  10. accidentally deleted the administrations folder

in Windows 10 Support
    accidentally deleted the administrations folder: Okay, so, just 10 minutes ago my dad accidentally deleted the administrations folder. Now I can't do anything. How do I restore my computer? btw using windows 10 93643