Windows 10: Junk folder accidentally deleted

Discus and support Junk folder accidentally deleted in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; On Outlook.com, I accidentally deleted my Junk Email folder. Now it appears under Deleted Items, it still handles junk correctly but I can't seem to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by imaddicted2u, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Junk folder accidentally deleted

On Outlook.com, I accidentally deleted my Junk Email folder. Now it appears under Deleted Items, it still handles junk correctly but I can't seem to move it back where it belongs. Anyone know the solution? TIA*Smile

Junk folder accidentally deleted [​IMG]

:)

imaddicted2u, Sep 5, 2016

2. Delete & Junk folders

Hello Jim,

The challenge you're experiencing might be due to an account synchronization issue. Please tell us more about your concern:

• Are you accessing your emails through Outlook desktop app or Outlook.com?
    • Did you make any account setting changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Please respond back with the information for further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Sep 5, 2016
  3. Delete & Junk folders

I do NOT have 'delete' nor 'junk' folders visible in my Outlook Hotmail on my Laptop. They do NOT show up with my other folders. Where are they? How can I access them & have them show with my other folders?

JimVanFleet, Sep 5, 2016
Thema:

Junk folder accidentally deleted

1. Junk folder accidentally deleted - Similar Threads - Junk folder accidentally

2. Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted: Hello,Yesterday I noticed all of the emails in a folder was deleted and then I realized this folder had been moved as a sub-folder of my junk mail! I believe the folder was purged of all emails that were older than 10 days, which was all of the emails except for a few from...
  3. Accidentally Deleted Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally Deleted Downloads folder: I was trying to move my downloads folder to another position on the left navigation folder tree, and I ended up accidentally deleting it. I managed to sort of restore it, but now I have three downloads folder, two of which don't open. When I try to open them, I get a...
  4. Accidentally deleted user folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted user folders: I accidentally deleted everything inside user folders, now quick shortcuts to download, videos,pictures, etc. don't work...is there any way to get them back? I don't want stuffs that were in there, just the folder shortcuts. submitted by /u/sh1o [link] [comments]...
  5. Junk folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Junk folder: How do I control what is going into my junk folder in windows mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-folder/2a7c36d0-79dd-4946-8958-3591974d2318
  6. Accidentally deleted servicing folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally deleted servicing folder: Hey guys on one of my machines a buddy of mine was messing around and deleted the servicing folder , is this dangerous? 146660
  7. junk folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    junk folders: how can I 1. automatically send emails from sources of my choosing to the JUNK folder 2. conversely how can I prevent Mail for Windows sending mail from approved sources to the JUNK folder...
  8. Accidentally deleted screenshots folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally deleted screenshots folder: Hello, I was trying to get more space in my disk when i deleted "Screenshots" folder and now when i take an screenshoot i dont know where is it, Can i get back my screenshot folder? "PD: Recovery is off"...
  9. Accidentally deleted desktop folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally deleted desktop folder: I have accidentally deleted my desktop folder. It is now renamed "downloads" and appears twice in file explorer under "this PC". I messed it up when I tried to make all my downloads go to the desktop. I can see it and work with it, but I want the desktop name back. I feel...
  10. accidentally deleted the administrations folder

in Windows 10 Support
    accidentally deleted the administrations folder: Okay, so, just 10 minutes ago my dad accidentally deleted the administrations folder. Now I can't do anything. How do I restore my computer? btw using windows 10 93643

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook Junk folder was accidently deleted