Windows 10: Just a moment restart loop

Discus and support Just a moment restart loop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After resetting my laptop it asks me to put in data for time and language, after that I select "use expresso settings". Then after I'm done with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheG, Feb 21, 2017.

1. TheG Win User

Just a moment restart loop

After resetting my laptop it asks me to put in data for time and language, after that I select "use expresso settings". Then after I'm done with selecting it says "Just a moment..." After awhile the screen turns off and on for a split second on the screen and it restarts. Then it repeats itself.

:)

2. Just says just a moment

How long time is "just a moment" for Microsoft?

Albin SunJohansson, Feb 21, 2017
  3. Just says just a moment

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

Please be informed that it usually takes some time while it shows " just a moment " in blue text, before Windows personalizes the settings. The time it takes varies from one computer to another depending on the hardware.

However, if the wait isn't a worth, I would suggest you to refer to the Microsoft Help Article given below and check if that helps.

How to: A list of things to do if Windows 10 Setup fails.

How to: Fix Windows 10 Setup Failure

How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10 Installation

How to: Troubleshoot Common Setup and Stop Errors During Windows 10 Installation

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Feb 21, 2017
Thema:

Just a moment restart loop

1. Just a moment restart loop - Similar Threads - moment restart loop

2. Clean install leads to just a moment loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clean install leads to just a moment loop: Hi so basically my windows files and drivers were messed up in a way that it sometimes didn’t boot up properly and windows would not shutdown the computer and if the laptop went to sleep it would not wake upI assumed that the fault was with windows so I tried reinstalling...
  3. Clean install leads to just a moment loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clean install leads to just a moment loop: Hi so basically my windows files and drivers were messed up in a way that it sometimes didn’t boot up properly and windows would not shutdown the computer and if the laptop went to sleep it would not wake upI assumed that the fault was with windows so I tried reinstalling...
  4. Clean install leads to just a moment loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.: I recently bought a laptop to kill the time when I'm not at work because my main tower is awaiting new parts. I turned it on today just to see it was installing a new update, yet it was working fine the night before. I got the infamous "black screen" and tried all the steps I...
  6. Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.: I recently bought a laptop to kill the time when I'm not at work because my main tower is awaiting new parts. I turned it on today just to see it was installing a new update, yet it was working fine the night before. I got the infamous "black screen" and tried all the steps I...
  7. Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Just one moment loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just one moment loop: I have a HP elitebook. I attempted to install Windows 10 from a USB drive and received several errors. I have since tried resetting and I cannot get out of the Just a Moment loop. I have restarted in safe mode and shut down hoping that would work. Help please....
  9. Just a moment loop on my PC

Just a moment loop on my PC: I had reset my pc and now its stuck at the just a moment loop. It tried most of the advanced settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-moment-loop-on-my-pc/536aa0b9-b3c8-45c9-97af-9f433753c7c8
  10. Just a moment

Just a moment: Wheel spinning - blue screen - "Just a moment" Been happening for sometime now. I suspect it is stuck in a loop, What can I do to avoid screwing things up any worse than they are? This started after I had to do a Reset after trying to upgrade from Windows 10 version 1703...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck on just a moment loop after win 10 update

2. just a moment loop fix

3. just a moment loop