Windows 10: Just changed power supply - getting a lot of BSOD

Discus and support Just changed power supply - getting a lot of BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It may be unrelated, but i would not get so many BSOD's before i sent my PC to get the power supply fixed. I got three in 15 minutes! Any help would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ossao, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Ossao Win User

Just changed power supply - getting a lot of BSOD

It may be unrelated, but i would not get so many BSOD's before i sent my PC to get the power supply fixed. I got three in 15 minutes!

Any help would be very much appreciated.

:)

Ossao, Feb 14, 2016

2. getting a lot of BSOD lately

Hi all!

I've updated my notebooks BIOS recently due to getting BSOD when trying to use Office 2016 ( https://community.office365.com/en-us/f/172/t/409802 The Intel Broadwells Have a Major Design Defect When Running Office 2016
    ). It solved this problem.

But since then I experience a lot of BSOD mostly on the starup or when returning from sleeping mode. I've also reinstalled the system yesterday, the Windows Update downloaded all the drivers, I suppose they are up to date, but it still crashes...

So I would like to aks your help in solving my problem, I would really appreciate your help.

Here are a few dump files, and system infos:

info.zip

János Simon Kreisz, Feb 14, 2016
  3. Gerry C J Cornell, Feb 14, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Remove all piracy before we start troubleshooting
    Forum rules
    Code: 127.0.0.1 genuine.microsoft.com 127.0.0.1 mpa.one.microsoft.com 127.0.0.1 sls.microsoft.com[/quote]

Thema:

1. Just changed power supply - getting a lot of BSOD - Similar Threads - changed power supply

2. New power supply causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New power supply causing BSOD: Hi all,So my last power supply stopped working a few days ago, it was a 700w 80plus bronze power supply and I have just upgraded to a Corsair HX1000i PSU but now every time I boot my computer after a while it blue screens and the error code changes sometimes so it’s hard to...
  3. New power supply causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New power supply causing BSOD: Hi all,So my last power supply stopped working a few days ago, it was a 700w 80plus bronze power supply and I have just upgraded to a Corsair HX1000i PSU but now every time I boot my computer after a while it blue screens and the error code changes sometimes so it’s hard to...
  4. New power supply causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Power supply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power supply: Hello. I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. This is an upgrade from my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. In addition to the power supply that came with the Laptop Studio, am I able to use the power cord that came with Microsoft Surface Pro 4, or perhaps the...
  6. Power supply

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power supply: Hello. I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. This is an upgrade from my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. In addition to the power supply that came with the Laptop Studio, am I able to use the power cord that came with Microsoft Surface Pro 4, or perhaps the...
  7. Repeated BSOD since power supply failure....

Repeated BSOD since power supply failure....: So for a couple months now I have been wrestling with frequent BSOD, which include but are not exclusive to KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE/irql_not_less_or_equal/attempted to write to readonly memory and so on. It's pretty clear that it's either RAM or a driver. I have ran...
  8. Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage

in Windows 10 News
    Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage: [ATTACH]When it comes to PC building, one of the most important components is the […] This article Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. ATX power supply

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ATX power supply: Hey, I have a ATX powersuply, that making a "tiking" sound i can't lacate what it is. my first though was capacitor. and maybe not. The weird this is it's only sometimes when i power on the computer. any wise ideas? 141087
  10. BSOD after installing new power supply

BSOD after installing new power supply: Attachment 85517 i7-930 MSI GeForce 660ti Dell XPS 9100 Windows 10 Home After having my computer's old power supply die I just installed a new one today to get the system up and running. In the time since then multiple ks.sys crashes have occurred. Including when I...