Windows 10: Just curious, single event id 7011

Discus and support Just curious, single event id 7011 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all! Yesterday I 'shut down' Windows to this 'maintenance' screen where you can - among other things - choose to boot from a usb-stick or dvd.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Win10usr, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Win10usr Win User

Just curious, single event id 7011

Hi all!

Yesterday I 'shut down' Windows to this 'maintenance' screen where you can - among other things - choose to boot from a usb-stick or dvd. Needed to do so because I had to check created boot media for Macrium. Anyway, that all worked great etc. Later, when looking at the logs (which I always do after a start of Windows for some paranoid reason...) I found one curious EventID: 7011 considering a Time-out considering the service Appinfo. This happened before or during switching to the 'maintenance/recovery-whatever' blue screen with icond (how is that called in English anyway?). I guess it's nothing, but I am just curious what Appinfo is. And if I should worry or not :-D It never happened again, so yeah... I know I shouldn't worry too much about shutdown log entries anyway. But you know, Windows 10... Just curious, single event id 7011 :))))

Just curious, single event id 7011 [​IMG]

Greetings!

:)

Win10usr, Apr 16, 2017

2. Screens of death on Windows 10 (Multi Errors)

Also I see that I have many issues on the events log. I see the following events: 7011, 7031, 10010, 219, 41, 6008, 10005 (Repeats many times!!!), 7001, 1001 (just saw that the following bugchecks appeared on memory.dmp 0x000000c4 (0x0000000000020010,
    0xfffff800774be960, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000)

Ανδρέας Κρεούζος, Apr 16, 2017
  3. nevadigit Win User
    Windows 10 performance Issues

Starting up windows is getting slower and slower every day. I have upgraded my Samsung laptop from windows 8 to windows 10 two months ago and it was working fine.

Problems started with blue screen errors and I upgraded all my device drivers including mouse and touchpad drivers. but looking upon Event Viewer found out Distributed
    DCOM and Service Control Manger errors and
    Windows diagnostic performance errors
    . I repaired and reinstalled windows 10
    with basic drivers and minimum apps, but the startup boot problems is still there,with infinite cursor loops , black screens and un responsive taskbar and very slow boot and shut down. Windows notifies Intel R Graphics driver 4000 being stopped after
    every startup and system hangs up.

After the reinstall of windows 10 I am getting the following errors repeatedly in event Viewer.

-Windows diagnostic performance

Event Id 100

-Service control Manager

Event Id 7011

Event Id 7031

Event Id 7043

Event Id 7024

Event Id 7023

Event Id 7022

-Distributed COM

Event Id 7023

Event Id 10010

What is causing all these problems? are Samsung drivers not compatible with Windows 10? I would very much appreciate any technical help.

nevadigit, Apr 16, 2017
  4. EliteData Win User

EliteData, Apr 16, 2017
  5. Win10usr Win User
    It's Dutch! *Tongue DCOMM's I am not worried about at all, they are unavoidable since XP I think. This was related to a Service Host error with a timeout of something. I am not overly concerned, but after upgrading to the Creators Edition I am just looking - for now - a bit more regular in/at the logs. Most errors and warnings are pretty standard and ignorable. But sometimes I discover something new.

that said: since the upgrade to Creators, its's a lot more quiet in the logs. That's good, most upgrades lead to a host of new errors and noticable problems. So far, this is not the case yet here. I also have the feeling that there are less major problems with this upgrade in comparison with former ones. Although the number of people who get stuck during the upgrade seems to be still too high, unfortunately. Anyway, let's hope things stay like this, knock knock knock...

greetings from Holland!

Win10usr, Apr 16, 2017
  6. EliteData Win User
    one of the interesting things i discovered after updating to the creators update 1703 is that most every service that starts (services.msc) is now contained in its own service "host" (svchost.exe) where the previous build would have several services operating under a single service host.
    this can be observed through process explorer (3rd party app).
    so if you had 40 services starting, each one has its own host instead of combining half or more under a single host.
    i suspect this is a redundant safety measure for the creator builds (otherwise known as a beta) in the event a single service should "crash" since each service has its own host independently, it doesnt affect additional services running.
    i actually like this idea better instead of 20 services under a single host.

EliteData, Apr 16, 2017
  7. Win10usr Win User
    True. I red that this trick only works with computers that have at least 4GB ram (which nowadays more or less every system of course). It also leads to much faster starts. Yes, the Windows desktop was always quickly available, but it took about five minutes before HD activity calmed down. The great hogs were the processes that started 10 to 20 processes under its wings. If you did something critical during the time those processes were not fully started, weird things could happen. Since Creators Edition that problem doesn't exist anymore. Makes one wonder why MS didn't do it like that from the beginning on.

Greetz!

Win10usr, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Just curious, single event id 7011 - Similar Threads - curious single event

2. Event 7011 - Wireless Modem Service service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 7011 - Wireless Modem Service service: Several times a day I am getting Event 7011 with this description:A timeout 30000 milliseconds was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the Wireless Modem Service service.Please help...
  3. Event 7011 - Wireless Modem Service service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 7011 - Wireless Modem Service service: Several times a day I am getting Event 7011 with this description:A timeout 30000 milliseconds was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the Wireless Modem Service service.Please help...
  4. Fix A service does not start error with Event ID 7000, 7011, 7009 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix A service does not start error with Event ID 7000, 7011, 7009 in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you start your Windows computer, a Service does not start, and event ID 7000, 7009 or 7011 are logged in the Windows Event […] This article Fix A service does not start error with Event ID 7000, 7011, 7009 in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  5. just curious

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    just curious: How many of you have more than 2 external drives attached to your system? I have 4 ,storage , backups, video and pic editing, and just text , music and comics. How many of you have moved your dvd to "a" or "b" drive? originally old floppy drives? Mines B drive. 129372
  6. just curious

in Windows 10 Support
    just curious: How many of you have more than 2 external drives attached to your system? I have 4 ,storage , backups, video and pic editing, and just text , music and comics. How many of you have moved your dvd to "a" or "b" drive? originally old floppy drives? Mines B drive. 129372
  7. Just curious

in Windows 10 Support
    Just curious: When Windows 10 is installed on a computer that already has another version of Windows(7,8.1) is the original version completely uninstalled? 112975
  8. Just a curious observation.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Just a curious observation.: Dell laptop running Win 10 Pro Insider Preview Acer laptop running Win 10 Home RTM I am used to set the date in this format.................. eg. 2/28/2016............M/d/yyyy My Acer has different formats which do not allow me to do that. It does not have M/d/yyyy...
  9. Event ID 7011 after booting to recovery environment (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 7011 after booting to recovery environment (Windows 10): Hi all! I asked this question some months ago. I did not get a clear answer then, maybe this time someone is able to bring some clarification. That would be greatly appreciated! I make a weekly image with Macrium Reflect. Since with former image tools I had some really...
  10. Services delay (event 7011) at restart only

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Services delay (event 7011) at restart only: I have a problem with fast restarting my computer (Dell M4800 with Win 10 64-bit Pro TH2) - I've marked "restarting" as this never happens when booting after power off. When "cold" booting, the startup is fast and accurate. However when restarting, the OS closes quickly...