Windows 10: Just did a fresh install of Windows 10 now having this issue

Discus and support Just did a fresh install of Windows 10 now having this issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I did a fresh install of Windows 10 and now as I add my software for programs I use I am finding that whenever my mouse isn't on for an exaple a email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Eaglepi, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Eaglepi Win User

Just did a fresh install of Windows 10 now having this issue

I did a fresh install of Windows 10 and now as I add my software for programs I use I am finding that whenever my mouse isn't on for an exaple a email I am starting and I move my mouse off the email it goes to the back. I then have to minimize my current window to see the email I was composing.

This happens to everything, when I open any dialog box on top of another window the minute I move my mouse off the dialog box or email message etc. they all go to the back. How can I make everything I am working on to always be on top

:)

Eaglepi, Sep 21, 2016

2. Just did fresh install of windows 10 .. very little sound now

More often than not when a device isn't working it is because the driver has become corrupted. Re-installing a fresh copy should help

Completely remove the current driver and install the newest driver available. For instructions on how to do that Read all about updating drivers by my partner JMH3143 here Updating a driver.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...ardware-that-isnt-working-properly?SignedIn=1

Please read this blog for how to troubleshoot audio issues Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Sep 21, 2016
  3. Just did fresh install of windows 10 .. very little sound now

I'm experiencing weak sounds on my laptop. Where as before with windows 7 I had great stereo sound. I just did my second fresh install and deleted all partitions.. but still same weak tinny sounding speakers. Will be going back to 7 shortly I think..

Any help is appreciated .. thanks

Run a MileMile, Sep 21, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, perhaps the setting at the bottom is checked?

Just  did a fresh install of Windows 10  now having this issue [​IMG]

dalchina, Sep 21, 2016
  5. Eaglepi Win User
    I do not see what your image is anywhere in my control panel, is that your mouse software? if so I doubt I have the same as you I am using windows default mouse.

Update:
    I found it and that was the problem, Thanks a lot !!!!!

Eaglepi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Just did a fresh install of Windows 10 now having this issue - Similar Threads - did fresh install

2. Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work: Just reset the come from a Win11 ROM dl and the audio doesnt have sound even though the device is detected, cant even play the test sounds, also the install might have broke some of my game trying to lauch monster hunter world and it keeps crashing....
  3. Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work: Just reset the come from a Win11 ROM dl and the audio doesnt have sound even though the device is detected, cant even play the test sounds, also the install might have broke some of my game trying to lauch monster hunter world and it keeps crashing....
  4. Fresh Windows Install just not working

Fresh Windows Install just not working: Couple of days ago I got a new SSD that I was planning on moving my windows install to act as a primary boot drive. Initially everything seemed to go well except for Corsair iCUE which was oddly not working. In trying everything to fix the issue, things inadvertently got...
  5. Fresh Windows Install just not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Windows Install just not working: Couple of days ago I got a new SSD that I was planning on moving my windows install to act as a primary boot drive. Initially everything seemed to go well except for Corsair iCUE which was oddly not working. In trying everything to fix the issue, things inadvertently got...
  6. Did fresh install of Windows 11 from USB now no drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did fresh install of Windows 11 from USB now no drivers: My computer was acting up so i downloaded Windows 11 iso and put it on a USB using rufus. It booted fine and installed Windows 11 but during the setup it says lets get you connected to a network and no networks pop up. I managed to get into settings using the Windows key + R...
  7. Did fresh install of Windows 11 from USB now no drivers

Did fresh install of Windows 11 from USB now no drivers: My computer was acting up so i downloaded Windows 11 iso and put it on a USB using rufus. It booted fine and installed Windows 11 but during the setup it says lets get you connected to a network and no networks pop up. I managed to get into settings using the Windows key + R...
  8. Just did a fresh install of windows and now can't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just did a fresh install of windows and now can't connect to the internet: There's just no option to connect to wifi, I've been into device manager I selected show hidden devices and it shows that the network adapters are there but there all greyed out, any help would be appreciated. I also troubleshooted it and windows says they could not find a...
  9. fresh installed did not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fresh installed did not work: fresh install i can not access my shares at all several branches of microsoft, this community and eventually mindtree threw every single troubleshooting technique possible at this without any luck at all it is the workstation service after a fresh reinstall my workstation...
  10. Just did a clean install of Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just did a clean install of Windows 10....: Hey guys, I have a 128gb SSD that I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro on and now my second hard drive my 2TB drive is not giving me permissions to move or view any of my files on this hard drive. Is there a quick and easy way to give my computer access to these files...