Windows 10: Just experienced PFN_LIST_CORRUPT - See attached DM Log Report

Discus and support Just experienced PFN_LIST_CORRUPT - See attached DM Log Report in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been crashing very frequently lately. This was the BSOD that I just saw before posting with the DM log report. I'm really struggling to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mattsonberg, May 26, 2016.

1. Just experienced PFN_LIST_CORRUPT - See attached DM Log Report

My computer has been crashing very frequently lately. This was the BSOD that I just saw before posting with the DM log report. I'm really struggling to complete work these days, so any help would be amazing!

:)

mattsonberg, May 26, 2016
  2. CJLim Win User

How can I delete inbox messages on twitter? Headphones will not play radio only on speaker,flask player and adobe cannot download.

I presume you are refering to DM's. Those messages are stored on Twitters server and not on your phone. Just log into your Twitter account from a pc, delete them there and you should not see them anymore from your phone.

CJLim, May 26, 2016
  3. BSOD help

PFN_LIST_Corrupt was the output for my BSOD, I can't seem to pinpoint any bad drivers. I need anyone's help, I have attached a link to my .dmp file. If I need to attach anything else, let me know!

081315-11937-01.zip

NikkoMcHenry, May 26, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Just experienced PFN_LIST_CORRUPT - See attached DM Log Report

Hi mattsonberg,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please run the DM Log Collector again and upload a new zip file, the current attached zip misses many important files.

Thema:

Just experienced PFN_LIST_CORRUPT - See attached DM Log Report

1. Just experienced PFN_LIST_CORRUPT - See attached DM Log Report - Similar Threads - experienced PFN_LIST_CORRUPT attached

2. MSERT Reports 21 Infections But Report Says Its Clean...The MSERT.txt log also just reports...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MSERT Reports 21 Infections But Report Says Its Clean...The MSERT.txt log also just reports...: I ran a full MSERT scan and it showed 21 infections while it was runningWhen it finished the report indicated that it was clean...no infectionsI dug into Windows C:/Windows/debug/msert.txt and it just showed the final reportNo detail about the infectionsI looked at time...
  3. dm log collector.exe "generating msinfo report" taking an hour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dm log collector.exe "generating msinfo report" taking an hour: Hi. I am hoping to post a BSoD issue but the dm log collector executable is taking quite long. I see it should take a while, but just wondering if it has stopped? The green bar has been in the same position for at least an hour (see attached). My original BSoD...
  4. Cannot run DM log Collector Tool

Cannot run DM log Collector Tool: Hi I have had a BSOD and want to run the DM Log Collector tool as instructed in the BSOD forum, so I can post on that forum, however when I try to run the tool I get this message "This app can't run on your PC. (see attached Picture) Any ideas what I am doing wrong....
  5. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION BSOD - attached DM Log

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION BSOD - attached DM Log: Hello, I had worked with someone on another BSOD issue and thought that I was home free, but it turns out I am not. I've attached a new dm log for review. Any help is always great appreciated! 45049
  6. How long for DM Log to collect data?

How long for DM Log to collect data?: How long does the DM logger take to run? I know it says "a while" but it's been going for more than 30 mins now. Over 30 *Redface 44564
  7. Multiple BSODs, brand new laptop running windows 10, DM Log Attached

Multiple BSODs, brand new laptop running windows 10, DM Log Attached: Hi all, I'm new here so sorry if i've made a mistake in my post or if these problems already have a solution. I'm using a brand new ThinkPad T450s. Sometimes when the display times out (if im inactive for a while) the power light will stay on meaning the computer is not...
  8. DM Log tool problem

DM Log tool problem: I have BSOD crashes every couple hours. It is not a heat issue. My screen either goes to the BSOD screen ot it just goes black and restarts. I have tried to run the dm log tool and when I do it results in two files on my desktop, one is temp.txt, the other is xxx zipIt.vbs. I...
  9. Just got this BSOD awhile ago PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Just got this BSOD awhile ago PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: So upon getting this I ran Who crashed and got this On Tue 8/9/2016 9:24:57 PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\080916-18015-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x149F90) Bugcheck code: 0x4E (0x99,...
  10. BSOD on my laptop now too! Geeezzzz DM Log attached

BSOD on my laptop now too! Geeezzzz DM Log attached: Please advise.... Thanks a ton! 45233