Windows 10: WHY IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO A FACTORY RESET????

Discus and support WHY IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO A FACTORY RESET???? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This isnt ever going to be resolved for me. Maybe it has for other people, i guarantee i am the unluckiest person in the world when it comes to tech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by UnluckiestTechGuy, Oct 20, 2019.

1. WHY IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO A FACTORY RESET????

This isnt ever going to be resolved for me. Maybe it has for other people, i guarantee i am the unluckiest person in the world when it comes to tech because nothing has ever worked the way it works for everyone else, EVER. Every “solution” that works for everyone else has NEVER once worked for me.

That being said,

WHY IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO A FACTORY RESET????

Very simple, you create a button that says factory reset and i click that button and guess what? It actually erases everything! Thats all that you guys have to do. Been a company for how long and you cant seem to do that. Interesting. Guarantee if i knew half the **** you guys did i could create this **** no problem. So you guys have a button, it doesnt work tho, so thats cool. Would be nice if there were a factory reset button and when you click it, it actually deletes all of the data and restarts as if i just bought the laptop again.

Dont try to respond asking questions about my system or pretend like youre actually gonna try to help. Your button doesnt work. Theres no way to factory reset any other way because it gets frozen everywhere else hence the reason i need to do a factory reset. Your button takes me through 10 minute processes that eventually just say, “oh we suck at our job and cant do what this button said we could”. So you guys can sit and read this and do nothing just like your software or not read and not care at all which directly translates to why the software doesnt work in the first place. Cool, thanks for wasting my money on expensive laptops. Thanks for wasting years of my life troubleshooting it. Try to find a trade that you can earn an honest living instead of stealing it off of wasting others time.

:)

UnluckiestTechGuy, Oct 20, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 29, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Oct 29, 2019
  4. WHY IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO A FACTORY RESET????

Factory reset

Hello darrylwelch,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

If factory reset doesn't works, I suggest you to make clean install.

Please refer this step-by-step guide:

https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-make-clean-ins...

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

WHY IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO A FACTORY RESET????

1. WHY IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO A FACTORY RESET???? - Similar Threads - WHY IMPOSSIBLE FACTORY

2. How to do a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to do a factory reset: I have a gateway ne71b laptop 0S windows 10 home that I need to do a factory reset on. I will appreciate a simple way to do this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-a-factory-reset/bd7ebf61-d744-4457-9991-54fd002ffb74
  3. How to do a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to do a factory reset: I have a gateway ne71b laptop 0S windows 10 home that I need to do a factory reset on. I will appreciate a simple way to do this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-a-factory-reset/bd7ebf61-d744-4457-9991-54fd002ffb74
  4. How to do a factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After Factory reset still prompted for sign in, but sign in is impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Factory reset still prompted for sign in, but sign in is impossible: Got my wife a new laptop. Planning to gift her old desktop to a family member. We performed a factory reset clearing all information from the old desktop. After the reset complete it is still prompting my wife to sign in with her microsoft profile information. The problem NOW...
  6. After Factory reset still prompted for sign in, but sign in is impossible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Factory reset still prompted for sign in, but sign in is impossible: Got my wife a new laptop. Planning to gift her old desktop to a family member. We performed a factory reset clearing all information from the old desktop. After the reset complete it is still prompting my wife to sign in with her microsoft profile information. The problem NOW...
  7. After Factory reset still prompted for sign in, but sign in is impossible

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Impossible Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Impossible Reset: hello,help please, my surface book 2 worked perfectly and yesterday it stopped detecting the dock with a 43 error of the usb port.i forced the reboot as indicated on the Microsoft support and since nothing goes more.the keyboard is no longer detected at all.the tablet starts...
  9. Can't do a factory reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't do a factory reset.: Title says it all, I want to do a factory reset and it keeps telling me that an error as occured after restarting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-do-a-factory-reset/40613141-f46c-4ba7-a9f9-d1e9bbdc4f71
  10. how to do a factory reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to do a factory reset: win 10 factory reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-a-factory-reset/20ab911b-7aa5-4749-a8d5-333648f73af0