Windows 10: Just got my first BSOD on windows 10

Discus and support Just got my first BSOD on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i just got my first BSOD i was streaming with Manycam at the time like i always do and out of know were BSOD, and restart, I wanted to note that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tonyb, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Tonyb Win User

Just got my first BSOD on windows 10

So i just got my first BSOD i was streaming with Manycam at the time like i always do and out of know were BSOD, and restart, I wanted to note that my system just did a Nvidia driver update as well so not sure what caused this , nothing new added to the pc and no new programs added at all. Its been a rock solid homade system for the last 3 yrs or more. ALso included is the DM-log from the toole also norton flag the tool and deletes it i no is safe so i turned norton off might want to check that if you can.

Error: Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReportingDate: 3/10/2017 6:52:15 PMEvent ID: 1001Task Category: NoneLevel: ErrorKeywords: ClassicUser: N/AComputer: Tony-PCDescription:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80d6db87047, 0xffffc980c311c0b8, 0xffffc980c311b8e0). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 0cdd5d12-6ee7-4c3d-8dca-d5014a235b04.Event Xml:<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}" EventSourceName="BugCheck" /> <EventID Qualifiers="16384">1001</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-03-11T02:52:15.182840900Z" /> <EventRecordID>136581</EventRecordID> <Correlation /> <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" /> <Channel>System</Channel> <Computer>Tony-PC</Computer> <Security /> </System> <EventData> <Data Name="param1">0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80d6db87047, 0xffffc980c311c0b8, 0xffffc980c311b8e0)</Data> <Data Name="param2">C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP</Data> <Data Name="param3">0cdd5d12-6ee7-4c3d-8dca-d5014a235b04</Data> </EventData></Event>

:)

Tonyb, Mar 10, 2017

2. I am getting BSOD System Service Exception dxgmms2.sys when adding webcams to vMix software.

Still no fix for this? Just got my first bsod on SWTOR. GTX970 on Win 10.

HumbleBrag, Mar 10, 2017
  3. Lucascolz Win User
    Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

The BSOD happened yesterday, but it isnt the first bsod i encounter. Let's say it happens once in a while, and there is no pattern, i already got a bsod for just oppening the browser.

And i remember now that a got a second BSOD yesterday. A KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD.

Is there a chance that the problem is with my windows 10? Some corrupted files, some problem that happened during the installation, an update that went wrong? For i didn't have those STOP errors back in my windows 7.

Thank you in advance

Lucascolz, Mar 10, 2017
  4. Tonyb Win User

looks like and correct me guys if this is not what did it but i forgot i had diagnostic software installed it said this about it. The @oem83.inf,%CMUSBDAC.DeviceDesc%,USB Audio Class 1.0 and 2.0 DAC Device Driver (C:\windows\system32\drivers\cmusbdac.sys) appears to have caused a system crash.

If you find out if ti was not this let me know but this is a windows provided driver for my plug in play usb microphone BlueSnowball Ice, so i uninstalled that driver and told it to delete itself, and then reinstalled it by re plugging in the usb microphone. any other way to do let me know, or if it was something else let me know thanks much guys and girls. Also could it also be that i was using a voice changer from manycam software virtual microphone stuff maybe it freaked out the cmedia driver???. I bought manycam so i got the malware free version not the free one.

Tonyb, Mar 10, 2017
  5. lifetec Win User
    What model of CMedia are you using, check if there are OEM drivers avaliable or you can use the inbuild windows 10 or which models are no longer supported in windows 10 driver?
    see this link USB Audio,PCIe audio,USB audio ic,USB sound chip--C-Media Electronics, Inc.

What version of Manycam are you using?
    From version 5 up there is windows 10 support
    Your driver is mcaudrv_x64 Wed Dec 04 08:12:31 2013
    Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\mcaudrv_x64.sys (4.1.0.0, 35.12 KB (35,960 bytes), 12/28/2014 7:59 PM)
    it looks that you are still on version 4.1.0.0.
    Update to the latest version see Windows webcam software changes |ManyCam

lifetec, Mar 10, 2017
  6. Tonyb Win User
    HI there i looked for other microphone audio drivers but its plug in play so windows choses them, as for their version it did not say, so for now i just unplugged it, and uninstalled it as it did it again since removing it, and using my one inside my logitech so far so good. my ManyCam says it version 5.6.1 and is up to date according to its inbuilt update stuff. I really wish C-media or Blue microphone would make a version for windows 10, i guess microsoft is using old stuff and for some reason it decided to flake out on me, maybe because i have too microphones one inside my logitech business camera, and that one?. i had the one inside the Logitech disabled though.

Tonyb, Mar 10, 2017
  7. Tonyb Win User
    Any more information on this on what i could do thanks much i would love to be able to use my 150.00 microphone.

Tonyb, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Just got my first BSOD on windows 10 - Similar Threads - got BSOD

2. I still got "CLOCK WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" BSOD, even after resetting to factory default on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still got "CLOCK WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" BSOD, even after resetting to factory default on my Laptop: Help!.I've already tried the necessary TS steps and resetting to factory default my laptop and still got the same BSOD error.Make: LenovoModel: IdeaPad Slim 3OS: Win 11...
  3. I still got "CLOCK WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" BSOD, even after resetting to factory default on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I still got "CLOCK WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" BSOD, even after resetting to factory default on my Laptop: Help!.I've already tried the necessary TS steps and resetting to factory default my laptop and still got the same BSOD error.Make: LenovoModel: IdeaPad Slim 3OS: Win 11...
  4. My PC got BSODs quite often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC got BSODs quite often: I've done memtest and it shows no error, and I really dont know what to do. Any help would be appreciated!Below are my bugcheck analysis:PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists ie: calling MmUnlockPages twice with the same list,...
  5. My PC got BSODs quite often

My PC got BSODs quite often: I've done memtest and it shows no error, and I really dont know what to do. Any help would be appreciated!Below are my bugcheck analysis:PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists ie: calling MmUnlockPages twice with the same list,...
  6. My PC got BSODs quite often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Got a BSOD error. Code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a BSOD error. Code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: HI, this is my first time experiencing a BSOD and it has made me very concerned about my computers health. If someone could give me information about what component or driver is causing this error it would mean a lot. Minidump file 022924-6203-01 - Copy.dmp...
  8. Got a BSOD error. Code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Got a BSOD error. Code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: HI, this is my first time experiencing a BSOD and it has made me very concerned about my computers health. If someone could give me information about what component or driver is causing this error it would mean a lot. Minidump file 022924-6203-01 - Copy.dmp...
  9. Got a BSOD error. Code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...: As the title says, they started once in a while, generally once a bsod came on the pc worked normally at the next restart, though im starting to get worried, here's the DMP files:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnCKSjaype8dhUJNncZ4W7-rqg0V?e=qcMVzPI appreciate any help. Have a great day....