Windows 10: just installed Win 10 and i got no Store Or Microsoft Edge

Discus and support just installed Win 10 and i got no Store Or Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had Just installed Windows 10 as a clean install over linux and i wanted to install apps but i had no windows 10 store and i had to use internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Phantomphish, Jun 18, 2016.

1. just installed Win 10 and i got no Store Or Microsoft Edge

I had Just installed Windows 10 as a clean install over linux and i wanted to install apps but i had no windows 10 store and i had to use internet explorer to get a different browser because Microsoft Edge is nowhere to be found

:)

Phantomphish, Jun 18, 2016

2. When I try to use Edge I get the message the my trial is over and I should go to the Microsoft store to purchase Edge.

Original title: Edge browser

I updated to Win 10 and Edge was installed. When I try to use Edge I gat the message the my trial is over and I should go to the Microsoft store to purchase Edge. The store comes back and tells me that Edge is all ready on my pc. What is the solution
    to this problem?

Rich353MILL, Jun 18, 2016
  3. I Just got a new RCA W101_V2 And Microsoft store won't download anything

Thank for no feedback for 18 days this help me out so much

Javon thompson, Jun 18, 2016
  4. just installed Win 10 and i got no Store Or Microsoft Edge

What version did you install? Was it by chance N or KN?

alphanumeric, Jun 19, 2016
  5. I'm Not Sure Sorry if u needed to know That :/

Phantomphish, Jun 19, 2016
  6. The N editions are missing things like media player. Edge should have been there though? Where did you obtain the install media? Did you log in with a Microsoft ID or local account. Logging in with a local account has restrictions, Store won't work and some Apps won't work etc.

7. I'm on a local account on my laptop and my desktop but only the laptop has no store or edge and my desktop has store and edge. sorry if im slow answering

Phantomphish, Jun 19, 2016
  8. just installed Win 10 and i got no Store Or Microsoft Edge

Where did you get your install media from? And how did you activate? It sounds like a corrupted install.

9. OK i Got it Now i just decided to reinstall it with a new usb and it worked Ty for your help

Phantomphish, Jun 20, 2016
  10. That was going to be my next suggestion.
    *Thumbs

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

just installed Win 10 and i got no Store Or Microsoft Edge

1. just installed Win 10 and i got no Store Or Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - installed got Store

2. i just got a unexpected store exception help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just got a unexpected store exception help: I just got a unexpected store exception there seems to be no memory problems like ram problems ive ran diagnostics no corrupted files reinstalled graphics drivers even reseted my pc but i found this in my view reliability historyDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused...
  3. i just got a unexpected store exception help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i just got a unexpected store exception help: I just got a unexpected store exception there seems to be no memory problems like ram problems ive ran diagnostics no corrupted files reinstalled graphics drivers even reseted my pc but i found this in my view reliability historyDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused...
  4. Just got win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just got win 10: I wanted to use word for something and what I found is that there is this app Office that limits you so hard and then when I try to create new word document offline it says that it just can't and I have to be online to do so. How is it so that you pay for crap like this? Or...
  5. Some how "Microsoft Edge" got installed on pc

in Browsers and Email
    Some how "Microsoft Edge" got installed on pc: Some how "Microsoft Edge" got installed on pc. Is there a real easy way to uninstall it? It has messed up a couple of my programs? I use Chrome. Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.836) 156941
  6. I just cannot install Minecraft on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just cannot install Minecraft on Microsoft Store: Recently I uninstalled the game for some fps problems, I tried to install again, but the download has error everytime. submitted by /u/SamuelBorrifa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/geus80/i_just_cannot_install_minecraft_on_microsoft_store/
  7. Just Got Microsoft Edge Beta Channel

in Browsers and Email
    Just Got Microsoft Edge Beta Channel: [img] *Thumbs 145853
  8. Just installed Windows 10 and I can't print from Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just installed Windows 10 and I can't print from Microsoft Edge: Just installed Windows 10 and I can't print from Microsoft Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-installed-windows-10-and-i-cant-print-from/61857b98-007d-47d3-bf36-f307c7064e18
  9. Publishing times for Microsoft Store just got faster

in Windows 10 News
    Publishing times for Microsoft Store just got faster: Updating your Microsoft Store listing is the best way to let customers know more about your app or game. You might want to update the description to call out key features, or add new screenshots and video trailers to help your customers see what your product does best. At...
  10. the edge just got hijacked

in Browsers and Email
    the edge just got hijacked: i am using chrome right now but earlier i was working with edge and went to find something thru Bing and the next thing i know is that this blue screen comes up saying to dial this 844# and prevent any further problems with ordering online or working on thru the internet...