Windows 10: Just make a restore Drive (flash drive) and reload win 10

Discus and support Just make a restore Drive (flash drive) and reload win 10 in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi, I've had win10 about 2 months now and mail app wouldn't work and weather app stopped after the first day, this week Photo app stopped and usb 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by hermanlameree, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Just make a restore Drive (flash drive) and reload win 10

Hi, I've had win10 about 2 months now and mail app wouldn't work and weather app stopped after the first day, this week Photo app stopped and usb 3 port locked up and some games graphics were slow. I made a recovery drive on a flash drive and reloaded win 10, nearly every thing came good and then I downloaded new drivers from the OEM like Nvidia and the rest of my faults came good. This involved reloading all my pictures and music and software, it took a day but was worth it!

It seems to me that the updates from MS don't take hold until you do a reload. I received updates several times but nothing changed so try a reload of win 10 and get new drivers for what's not working.
    My win 10 is near perfect, I get mail ok and my games graphics are good , I do TS2016 on an i5 laptop ok.

Hope this helps and Happy Computing, Regards Hermy

:)

hermanlameree, Dec 12, 2015

2. goodbye microsoft, goodbye windows, goodbye pc, i see appple in my future

I managed to fix it myself by reinstinstaalling win 10 over win 10. Created a flash drive ISO and used setup to reload it, Easier and fsater than the instructions I got from Microsoft online.

Alanperlman95B, Dec 12, 2015
  3. Win 10 won’t restore from flash drive

win 10 wont restore from flash drive says not enough space on drive when new drive is 250gb help!

ChrisOxtoby, Dec 12, 2015
  4. Steve C Win User

Just make a restore Drive (flash drive) and reload win 10

Steve C, Dec 12, 2015
  5. Sounds good but I have already done the job, and the restore options don't include saving files, might be good if MS give a file save option in the restore process.

hermanlameree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Just make a restore Drive (flash drive) and reload win 10

1. Just make a restore Drive (flash drive) and reload win 10 - Similar Threads - restore Drive flash

2. booting win 10 using a fat32 flash drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    booting win 10 using a fat32 flash drive: Help me understand this plaease!!. My laptop has crashed and will not reboot, I beleive I have the "blue screen of death" and auto repair loop of doom. None of the recovery options work including full refresh which deletes everything. So my next step was to download win10 ISO...
  3. Windows 10 System Restore USB flash drive problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 System Restore USB flash drive problem: In setting up a refurbished Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit Lenovo T420 laptop for a friend, after activating the pre-installed OS, doing the updates, cleaning out the bloatware etc, I made a Recovery Drive on a USB key which turned out to be a life-saver. I won't go into it here...
  4. eject flash drive in WIN 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    eject flash drive in WIN 10: How do you safely eject a flash drive in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eject-flash-drive-in-win-10/9529c934-1547-41d6-b2e7-ba498807f206"
  5. Just reloaded windows 10...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just reloaded windows 10...: now I'm having performance issues! Extremely slow and sluggish... Is my computer getting ready to quit or have I overloaded it? I've gone through everything I can think of like clearing browsers and defragging and nothing seems to help. Any suggestions?...
  6. flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flash drive: Hi All, Im new to this site so hope you will bear with me.Im coming up to 75 years this month so please be gentle with me. My problem is trhat I cant see my flash drive G in explorer files. I dropped a clanger by trying to put it on desktop cos i thought it may be quicker....
  7. USB flash drives not recognized nor will a System restore point restor

USB flash drives not recognized nor will a System restore point restor: My OS: Windows 10 Home I believe that it all started with the installment of a possibly dodgy security suite "Akick". I had just done a fresh windows install a few days before it running only the built in Microsoft Security before it. I felt something was not right about...
  8. flash drive

flash drive: New Corsair Cruzer Glide 64gb shows win10 desktop when plugged in but not what to do with it. I would like to clone / image win 10 to this drive , any suggestions? 77720
  9. Make USB Flash Drive

Make USB Flash Drive: I was going to make a USB Flash Drive to install windows 10 as described in tutorial by Brink. But I find that ISO has been removed?? Can I still make Flash Drive / How?: 8461
  10. Making a Windows 10 USB Install flash drive

Making a Windows 10 USB Install flash drive: Is it legal to make a Windows 10 USB install flash drive for a friend in another state? Thanks, 16378