Windows 10: Just make a restore Drive (flash drive) and reload win 10

Discus and support Just make a restore Drive (flash drive) and reload win 10 in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi, I've had win10 about 2 months now and mail app wouldn't work and weather app stopped after the first day, this week Photo app stopped and usb 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by hermanlameree, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Just make a restore Drive (flash drive) and reload win 10

Hi, I've had win10 about 2 months now and mail app wouldn't work and weather app stopped after the first day, this week Photo app stopped and usb 3 port locked up and some games graphics were slow. I made a recovery drive on a flash drive and reloaded win 10, nearly every thing came good and then I downloaded new drivers from the OEM like Nvidia and the rest of my faults came good. This involved reloading all my pictures and music and software, it took a day but was worth it!

It seems to me that the updates from MS don't take hold until you do a reload. I received updates several times but nothing changed so try a reload of win 10 and get new drivers for what's not working.
    My win 10 is near perfect, I get mail ok and my games graphics are good , I do TS2016 on an i5 laptop ok.

Hope this helps and Happy Computing, Regards Hermy

:)

hermanlameree, Dec 12, 2015

2. goodbye microsoft, goodbye windows, goodbye pc, i see appple in my future

I managed to fix it myself by reinstinstaalling win 10 over win 10. Created a flash drive ISO and used setup to reload it, Easier and fsater than the instructions I got from Microsoft online.

Alanperlman95B, Dec 12, 2015
  3. Win 10 won’t restore from flash drive

win 10 wont restore from flash drive says not enough space on drive when new drive is 250gb help!

ChrisOxtoby, Dec 12, 2015
  4. Steve C Win User

Just make a restore Drive (flash drive) and reload win 10

Steve C, Dec 12, 2015
  5. Sounds good but I have already done the job, and the restore options don't include saving files, might be good if MS give a file save option in the restore process.

hermanlameree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Just make a restore Drive (flash drive) and reload win 10

1. Just make a restore Drive (flash drive) and reload win 10 - Similar Threads - restore Drive flash

2. Restoring files on a USB flash drive after installing Win 10 64bit drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restoring files on a USB flash drive after installing Win 10 64bit drivers: Hello, today I decided to update my Windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit version. I installed the drivers on a pendrive with other files. After installing these drivers, these files disappeared. My question is whether there is an option to recover these files from this flash drive....
  3. Restoring files on a USB flash drive after installing Win 10 64bit drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring files on a USB flash drive after installing Win 10 64bit drivers: Hello, today I decided to update my Windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit version. I installed the drivers on a pendrive with other files. After installing these drivers, these files disappeared. My question is whether there is an option to recover these files from this flash drive....
  4. Restoring files on a USB flash drive after installing Win 10 64bit drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to Make USB flash drive bootable with Win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Make USB flash drive bootable with Win 10: I have purchased some Win 10 licenses, and I tried to use the first one for a 32-bit Win 10 Pro and boot from a USB flash drive. As I use the MediaCreationTool20H2 and chose “Create installation media USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file for another PC” option, the program did...
  6. Win 10 and using jump/flash plug in drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 and using jump/flash plug in drives: I can't get my new win 10 pc to recognize, or show me onscreen, how to use plugged in jump drives..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-and-using-jumpflash-plug-in-drives/aeea2459-bb6e-4f6c-b1e3-f11c2f5db252
  7. Make bootable USB drive for Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Make bootable USB drive for Win 10: Task is simple: Making a bootable USB drive with Windows 10 Education - English - 1909 version The hardware I want to use is a Zenbook 14-UX433FA with Endless OS installed (seems a linux distro, never heard of it before) The PC I am working at right now is a Desktop with...
  8. eject flash drive in WIN 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    eject flash drive in WIN 10: How do you safely eject a flash drive in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eject-flash-drive-in-win-10/9529c934-1547-41d6-b2e7-ba498807f206"
  9. Make USB Flash Drive

Make USB Flash Drive: I was going to make a USB Flash Drive to install windows 10 as described in tutorial by Brink. But I find that ISO has been removed?? Can I still make Flash Drive / How?: 8461
  10. Making a Windows 10 USB Install flash drive

Making a Windows 10 USB Install flash drive: Is it legal to make a Windows 10 USB install flash drive for a friend in another state? Thanks, 16378