Windows 10: Just upgraded and using dual monitor and I have this weird white bar

Discus and support Just upgraded and using dual monitor and I have this weird white bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Not sure how big this image will be but I have this white bar on my 2nd screen and I cant figure how to get rid of it. 34669 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by scoobywrx210, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Just upgraded and using dual monitor and I have this weird white bar

Just upgraded and using dual monitor and I have this weird white bar [​IMG]
    Not sure how big this image will be but I have this white bar on my 2nd screen and I cant figure how to get rid of it.

:)

scoobywrx210, Dec 20, 2015
  2. David1372 Win User

2015 AUGUST - Windows 10 font blurry in older applications

The problem: Today is 01AUG2015 and I just upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 home. Today, once I finally got it all working I noticed that in older applications, like Paint Shop Pro 5, the menu and tool bars inside the application are blurry.
    What is weird is that the actual windows bar (the bar along the top with the "X", the program Icon, and the window name is NOT blurry.

My system: I7-2600K processor @ 3.4Ghz, Nvidia Geforce 560 Graphics Card, Dual 24" monitors, 16GB Ram, both monitors set to native resolution, new drivers updated this morning.

Attempts to fix: Clearfont app (no luck), Various GPU and Windows display settings changes, (no luck),

HELP!!!

David1372, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Teddy2016 Win User
    Weird White Bars

Hi!

See the icon on the black taskbar that looks like a tv screen. press it. I think you created a second desktop.

Teddy2016, Dec 20, 2015
  4. lmaneke Win User

Just upgraded and using dual monitor and I have this weird white bar

Almost seems like a task pane of some sort.

Have you created another user account on your system to see if it is profile related?

I've never seen that before either

lmaneke, Dec 21, 2015
Thema:

Just upgraded and using dual monitor and I have this weird white bar

1. Just upgraded and using dual monitor and I have this weird white bar - Similar Threads - upgraded using dual

2. Monitor has a weird white haze to it, how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor has a weird white haze to it, how do i fix it?: Even after restarting my computer, the issue persists. I've tried the majority of solutions, including turning on safe mode regular screen, no haze when safe mode is turned on, but none of them appear to work for me. My last alternative is to reset the computer. What should I...
  3. In a dual monitor setup is it possible to have the task bar on one monitor but the full...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In a dual monitor setup is it possible to have the task bar on one monitor but the full...: I do remember seeing something similar on Reddit but I just can’t make it happen myself. submitted by /u/zoomiemushrooms [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mb2ag3/in_a_dual_monitor_setup_is_it_possible_to_have/
  4. A white vertical line on the edge of a dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A white vertical line on the edge of a dual monitor setup: Hi, I recently upgraded my setup and bought an NVIDIA graphics card all the latest drivers are installed, which I hooked up to my dual monitors. Sometimes, when I'm using a program on the main monitor, a white vertical line only a couple of pixels wide appears on the edge...
  5. Having an issue with the task bar while using dual monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having an issue with the task bar while using dual monitors: I have two monitors, and I noticed when I hit the show desktop button on my main screen task bar, that it minimizes everything, even the task bar on the second monitor. Im not sure if this has always done this, as I never really paid attention. But I noticed it tonight after...
  6. Dual monitors weird glitches?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual monitors weird glitches?: Some things don't show up correctly on my second monitor things like my steam opens up across my monitors for some reason, any things like the exit fullscreen youtube popups are in the wrong spot[IMG][ATTACH] My monitor configuration: [ATTACH] Monitor 1 is a 2560x1080p 75...
  7. White line in between dual monitor screen

White line in between dual monitor screen: Recently I bought a new PC and connected 2 monitors to it. I noticed that there is a vertical white line at the left hand side of the monitor on the right. It only shows when I am on desktop screen on my monitor on the right, or when I am on the windows on the left monitor....
  8. Issue with using Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with using Dual Monitors: Greetings all; I just installed 2nd monitor. Settings are EXTENDED. My cursor moves from main screen to second screen BUTTTT, when I attempt to move a window it does not appear on 2nd monitor. Assistance appreciated, TIA sonny...
  9. Using Dual monitors

Using Dual monitors: I have two monitors - one good graphics/images large screen that I like to keep with a plain background. The other I have had scrolling photos form the "Pictures" folder - they would be displayed several at a time and change periodically. Over night something happened ( a...
  10. I need information on using dual monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I need information on using dual monitors: I have just set up a second monitor. Been playing around with display settings and Nvidia control panel. I want to use the second monitor in extended mode. Choosing monitor 1 or 2 as primary gives markedly different results (of course) and I find myself rebooting my computer...