Windows 10: Just upgraded to 10. On the first restart, I can not connect to wifi.

Discus and support Just upgraded to 10. On the first restart, I can not connect to wifi. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On the screen it says my name and the next button. I click next and it gives a list of wifi networks. I click on my network and it will not connect. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by txstoby, Jul 8, 2016.

1. txstoby Win User

Just upgraded to 10. On the first restart, I can not connect to wifi.

On the screen it says my name and the next button. I click next and it gives a list of wifi networks. I click on my network and it will not connect. I go stand next to the router and it will not connect. My only options are next or back, no task bars nothing. I hope that someone can help.

:)

txstoby, Jul 8, 2016

2. I just upgraded to Windows 10. I can not find all the programs on my computer. Therfore I can not open them. please advise!!!!

After I sent this question I found my programs. It appears that the programs are not called programs anymore. They are called apps. They are listed at the bottom of the popup. I did not try this heading until after I sent the question. I thought that it
    wanted me to get more apps.

old man 66, Jul 8, 2016
  3. I just upgraded to Windows 10. I can not find all the programs on my computer. Therfore I can not open them. please advise!!!!

I can not find my programs on the upgrade to Window 10. Therefore I can not open them. Please advise!!!

old man 66, Jul 8, 2016
Thema:

Just upgraded to 10. On the first restart, I can not connect to wifi.

1. Just upgraded to 10. On the first restart, I can not connect to wifi. - Similar Threads - upgraded restart connect

2. WiFi just won't connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi just won't connect: I am having a problem connecting to the WiFi.It either shows no wifi network or show my one.When I try to connect to my network, it refuses. It keeps saying Unable to connect to network. I wrote the password correctly. Sometimes there would not be any networks. It happened...
  3. can not connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not connect to wifi: Hello,I can not use the wifi since laptop do not connect to wifi adapter and need help. Thanks,Canan Guc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-connect-to-wifi/7dff0048-300f-4b7a-8539-524a39afa1fa
  4. can not connect to wifi

can not connect to wifi: Hello,I can not use the wifi since laptop do not connect to wifi adapter and need help. Thanks,Canan Guc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-connect-to-wifi/7dff0048-300f-4b7a-8539-524a39afa1fa
  5. My Wifi just restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Wifi just restart: My Wifi just restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-just-restart/bb9592e7-fce3-4510-8a27-3b8e4cedf9b1
  6. Can not connect to the wifi

Can not connect to the wifi: Hi, I have an Acer Switch Alpha12 Tablet running Window 10. I keep the drivers and the OS updated at all time. In the recent month, I have been having problem with WiFi connectivity, where the I lose WiFi connection frequently everyday. To remedy the problem, I normally...
  7. Just upgraded to Windows 10, no internet connection

Just upgraded to Windows 10, no internet connection: Just upgraded to Windows 10, no internet connection. Had no problems before on 8.1. No network adapters are recognized (Bluetooth, Ethernet, WLAN). Have Atheros Qualcomm AR9485WB. Device manager says all is OK, but PC settings say no network adapters detected. I tried to...
  8. Just upgraded, no internet connection

Just upgraded, no internet connection: Hey guys! I just upgraded to 10 about an hour ago from windows 7. I have no internet connection (it says "limited"). Local area connection does not have a valid ip configuration If I try to reset my IP it tells me Ip address has not yet been associated with the...
  9. Can I just reserve win 10 but not upgrade it ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I just reserve win 10 but not upgrade it ?: Hi What happens if I reserved a copy of windows 10 but I don't want to upgrade it ? To make a story short, I have 2 PCs with windows 7. Both PC had reserved win 10 but I cannot upgrade it because the hardware was too obsolete and win 10 doesn't have drivers for those...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade fails after first restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade fails after first restart: So I used Upgrade Assistant tool to upgrade my Windows 10 Anniversary copy to Creators Update. As soon as copying files is done, the computer restarts as usual. But there's something uncommon, my computer did not boot and entered straight to BIOS screen. I found out that...