Windows 10: Just upgraded to Win 10 and mouse keeps freezing

Discus and support Just upgraded to Win 10 and mouse keeps freezing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I have just upgraded to windows 10 the other day. I am running an Acer Aspire Notebook R3-471T, Intel HD 4400 Series, i5-4210U @ 1.7GHz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CuriousOne, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Just upgraded to Win 10 and mouse keeps freezing

Hi everyone. I have just upgraded to windows 10 the other day. I am running an Acer Aspire Notebook R3-471T, Intel HD 4400 Series, i5-4210U @ 1.7GHz 2.40GHz, 6GB Ram. So after i upgraded to win 10, i downloaded auto detect driver update from acer and intel. I updated all my drivers and then i downloaded some games. Apparently every 4-5 secs mouse freezes for a fraction then goes back to normal. I can't play anything because every 5 seconds my mouse (therefore the gameplay) freezes. I didn't have this problem on win 8.1. Does anyone know how to fix this? It is very annoying. Thank you in advance.

:)

CuriousOne, Aug 26, 2015

2. WIN 10 mouse freeze

Just installed Win 10 home pro Upgrade, from Win 7.

Everything went fine until Laptop rebooted with win 10.

Initially mouse pointer moves until Icons on desktop start to load. ( eg Trash can etc.) Then mouse pointer freezes.

I am unable to do anything or even get to where I am able to roll back to win 7

I bring up task manager, and using arrow keys, am able to shut down.

PeterStathis, Aug 26, 2015
  3. Mouse in Windows 10

Help! My mouse keeps freezing / lagging after upgrading to Windows 10. What to do?

It is every time you type then go back to using the mouse.

LaurenSullivan91, Aug 26, 2015
  4. Just upgraded to Win 10 and mouse keeps freezing

I'd guess a driver issue. Have you tried rolling back the touchpad driver? I had the same issue with a Sony Vaio, in the end I skipped most of the Sony utilities and just installed the basic Intel, Realtek, Nvidia etc. drivers and the problem went away.

xtcrefugee, Aug 26, 2015
Thema:

Just upgraded to Win 10 and mouse keeps freezing

1. Just upgraded to Win 10 and mouse keeps freezing - Similar Threads - upgraded mouse keeps

2. Mouse Keeps Freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Keeps Freezing: Hello My Mouse Keeps Freezing Even After I Bought A New Mouse And Change Ports What Can Be Causing The Problem .I Just Got A Windows 10 And It Never Happened On Windows 7 .So Can Anybody Help Me ?...
  3. Mouse Keeps Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Keeps Freezing: Hello My Mouse Keeps Freezing Even After I Bought A New Mouse And Change Ports What Can Be Causing The Problem .I Just Got A Windows 10 And It Never Happened On Windows 7 .So Can Anybody Help Me ?...
  4. Mouse Keeps Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. mouse keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse keeps freezing: Hey guys, this is drifving me nuts trying to fix, usually have some IT friends to help with this one but they are stuck as well.IssueMouse keeps freezing I have noticed it seems to happen more when starting to play a video or opening new program, but i'm not 100% sure this is...
  6. mouse keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse keeps freezing: Hey guys, this is drifving me nuts trying to fix, usually have some IT friends to help with this one but they are stuck as well.IssueMouse keeps freezing I have noticed it seems to happen more when starting to play a video or opening new program, but i'm not 100% sure this is...
  7. mouse keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Mouse Keep Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Keep Freezing: I think it has been a month or so but my mouse keeps freezing. It has never been for more than 30ish seconds but it is still very frustrating. I made sure I had the latest windows update and that all my drivers were updated. But the problem has persisted. I would appreciate...
  9. mouse freezes in Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse freezes in Win 10: my mouse seems to freeze up periodically not when Working, but after a short rest? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-freezes-in-win-10/13631562-3a26-490d-a752-28b3cc59cb1f
  10. Win 10 keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 keeps freezing: Windows 10 Desktop 8GB Ram-64 bit Please advise what other specs I should post. After last update on 9-14-17 computer works great until I actually try to do something. For example, I ran a software program that converts video files. This program usually works very...