Windows 10: Just Upgraded to Windows 10, Can Anyone Tell Me How to get Movie Maker

Discus and support Just Upgraded to Windows 10, Can Anyone Tell Me How to get Movie Maker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me step by step how to install Windows Movie Maker? I can download Microsoft Essentials 2012 but I can not get it to install. I edit a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by txstoby, Jul 13, 2016.

1. txstoby Win User

Just Upgraded to Windows 10, Can Anyone Tell Me How to get Movie Maker

Can anyone tell me step by step how to install Windows Movie Maker? I can download Microsoft Essentials 2012 but I can not get it to install. I edit a lot of fishing videos and I need it.
    Please Help.

:)

txstoby, Jul 13, 2016
  2. kenvoak Win User

windows dvd maker for windows 10

I downloaded Microsoft Movie Maker that was published with Windows 7 and am using it with Windows 10. It can be a little quirky, but I work with two copies of my movie file and save after even just a few edits. Clumsy, but it works.

kenvoak, Jul 13, 2016
  3. Windows movie maker

I have just bought Windows Movie maker. All went well until I wanted to "save" movie (Video) It took three days to get to 99% and refused to finish. Can anyone tell me why this is happening, and what I can do about it. ?

aprilmayYB, Jul 13, 2016
  4. sml156 Win User

sml156, Jul 13, 2016
  5. txstoby Win User
    txstoby, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Just Upgraded to Windows 10, Can Anyone Tell Me How to get Movie Maker - Similar Threads - Upgraded Anyone Tell

2. Can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this: So weird things are happening with my computer for instance whenever I scroll it mangnifys or minimizes my screen whenever I scroll up or down whenever I play games it opens my menu or chat system and whenever I type it doesn't let me type and when I try to please j or I it...
  3. Can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this: So weird things are happening with my computer for instance whenever I scroll it mangnifys or minimizes my screen whenever I scroll up or down whenever I play games it opens my menu or chat system and whenever I type it doesn't let me type and when I try to please j or I it...
  4. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: Hello, I just bought a new laptop. Aat first it work fine but after a wibdows 10 update, It not show any after it booted up. It only show a blackscreen with a cursor, but explorer still running. Here is a picture about this....
  5. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: Hello, I just bought a new laptop. Aat first it work fine but after a wibdows 10 update, It not show any after it booted up. It only show a blackscreen with a cursor, but explorer still running. Here is a picture about this....
  6. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: so what happend is My mic isnt working so yeah i decide to uninstall realtek and install it again you KNOW what happend? when i download it my speaker wont work like i heard nothing when i turn off the headset i hear anything please help me i cant online class with this,...
  8. Can Anyone Tell Me How To Stop This?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can Anyone Tell Me How To Stop This?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wchris63 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyltu2/can_anyone_tell_me_how_to_stop_this/
  9. can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can anyone tell me how to fix this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Lonely_Person [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvx9zq/can_anyone_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Movie maker 10 tell your story

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie maker 10 tell your story: I have completed a video with music in this program at the end of the video i want to music to fade out insted of an abrupt end how do i fix this ?? This is a very urgent project Moved from: Music, Movies & TV / Windows Media Player...