Windows 10: JW library app will not playback videos on second screen

Discus and support JW library app will not playback videos on second screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Everything functioned normal until updating the OS and the app. The computer is a new Acer Spin SP111-31 with Win 10 Home single language (spanish).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CCSSovre, Aug 24, 2018.

1. CCSSovre Win User

JW library app will not playback videos on second screen

Everything functioned normal until updating the OS and the app. The computer is a new Acer Spin SP111-31 with Win 10 Home single language (spanish).

Now the app shows a playback button on computer screen at attempting play a video on the second screen. Hitting the playback button makes the video play on computer screen while the second screen remains with the year text (video playback on second screen enabled). With video playback on second screen disabled the video plays on both screens.

I tried rollback of different updates, new OS start, new install of the JW library app, but remains the same. Thinking of installing a fresh win 10 OS from a disc image, but I am afraid of getting into problems with the different drivers of the system.

Somebody have a clue what can solve this problem?

Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store

:)

CCSSovre, Aug 24, 2018
  2. 7thSense Win User

to add jw library app

JW Library is only available for Windows 8 at the moment (not Windows Phone 8). I suggest you talk to the publisher of the app and ask them to release a Windows Phone app too.

Hope this helps!

7thSense, Aug 24, 2018
  3. JW Library App for Windows 10 crashes when video is played

I successfully download videos using the JW Library app, but the app closes when I attempt to play the video. Can anyone help?

DienebiOmbu, Aug 24, 2018
  4. alexrest Win User

to add jw library app

The JW.org online help section has an FAQ called "Will the app run on my mobile device?" Note the following:

"Support for the following device is coming soon:

• Windows Phone 8"

alexrest, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

1. JW library app will not playback videos on second screen - Similar Threads - library app playback

2. How to sync JW. Library apps in a tablet and a PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sync JW. Library apps in a tablet and a PC?: I'm using JW.Library with a tablet and a PC. My congregation is Spanish, since I can't speak Spanish, I need to use my PC to prepare comments. Because that is easire for me to type comments in English and mechanically change into Spanish. But I can´t take my PC desktop to the...
  3. JW Library fails to update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JW Library fails to update: I've had this issue for many months, and I think I found a solution. When you uninstall Library, you have to go through and remove all instances of the program. You may have to allow file explorer to show hidden files and look for folders called Watchtower in folders like...
  4. JW Library fails to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    JW Library fails to update: I've had this issue for many months, and I think I found a solution. When you uninstall Library, you have to go through and remove all instances of the program. You may have to allow file explorer to show hidden files and look for folders called Watchtower in folders like...
  5. JW Library app video freezes when playing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    JW Library app video freezes when playing.: I installed JW Library app on all my PCs. Latest windows 10 versions installed. PCs configurations: Core i9 10850K64Gb RAMGTX 1080all my PCs same configurationWhen i trying to play video by using JW Lybrary, the video starting to freeze. Before it was fine but suddenly...
  6. JW Library app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    JW Library app: When I go to the Media option on my app. It shows Under Video : "Connect to the Internet to see available videos" Under Audio: "Connect to Internet to see available audio programs" None of the videos or audio files I downloaded in the past shows up....
  7. Win 10 APP JW Library

Win 10 APP JW Library: This app recently stopped allowing me to download video and sound files within the app. It still allows data files . Normally when downloading a video it will show a pop up that asks the download resolution. This does not show up. I can force it to show up by disabling...
  8. JW library app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JW library app: Hi, im having issues with my JW library app, i am not able to download any media content, says no download location available. Im running windows 10 pro on parallel. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  9. jw library app problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    jw library app problem: i recently installed the jw library app on my corei5 lenovo ideapad 4gb 320 with more than 240gb free hdd space but the whats new section was empty and even when i try to download files from the teaching toolsbox its not working. what should i do?...
  10. JW Library App not working

JW Library App not working: the LW library app has stopped working, done an uninstall and reinstall , still not working....what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jw-library-app-not-working/52b8bbb7-5be6-4869-b445-54582a5ec667

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jw library media playback issues

2. jw library closes when playing video

3. videos jw no activos jw library

4. jw library play video on second display,
  5. jwlibrary not play video,
  6. Unable to play videos on Jw library,
  7. jw app windows show videos on second monitor,
  8. jw libary not playing vids pc,
  9. jw library videos not working,
  10. jw library app crashes on video playback,
  11. jw library troubleshooting,