Windows 10: Kaspersky 2016 versions available

Discus and support Kaspersky 2016 versions available in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I downloaded and installed over my 2015 patch C antivirus to see if that would work, and had no problems. After the restart it did come up disabled,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DJG, Aug 5, 2015.

1. DJG
    DJG Win User

Kaspersky 2016 versions available

I downloaded and installed over my 2015 patch C antivirus to see if that would work, and had no problems. After the restart it did come up disabled, then got enabled after a bit. I opened it and it had the databases never updated, so I started an update. It did a 50MB download. While it was downloading I noticed Defender was on and I couldn't get it off. But after the download it went away, and everything was as it should.

Windows 10 compatibility

:)

2. Error 0x800f0203 in Windows 10

The solution for me was to uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security, reboot, install updates, and download newest version of Kaspersky. Even though Kaspersky indicates it is compliant with Windows 10, in my case it wasn't. The 2016 version is.

DanielZavisch, Aug 5, 2015
  3. WindowsOS Win User
    KAPERSKY CRASHED MY PC

Kaspersky Internet Security (the Latest Version available 2016) also crashed my PC and I had a lot of trouble getting it to boot up. After about 8 or 9 tries I finally got it to boot. Then went about trying to find what was causing the problem. Guess what
    it was Kaspersky !! As soon as I removed Kaspersky my PC booted up normally again. I tried re-installing it a couple of more times and same boot up problem. Soon as I removed it again. normal bootup and haven't had a boot problem since. So yes. there is a
    problem with Kaspersky and compatability with Windows 10.

WindowsOS, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Kaspersky 2016 versions available

1. Kaspersky 2016 versions available - Similar Threads - Kaspersky 2016 versions

2. Earlier version of Outlook 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Earlier version of Outlook 2016: After fixing the problem with my PST file, I have discovered the way I had Outlook 2016 configured I can not do because of I believe an update came along. I don't like what I have to work with. You have to configure every different view of the same windows. Is there a way to...
  3. Kaspersky 2016 (English US) version released.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kaspersky 2016 (English US) version released.: Kaspersky 2016 (English US) version released, however other languages and locales are not yet available at the moment. http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/purchase/kis-general-license Alternate Link & User Guide Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 [img] [img] 9231
  4. help.... detected objects on my kaspersky total security 2016

help.... detected objects on my kaspersky total security 2016: does anyone know why this keeps happening to my kaspersky antivirus? I keep getting these vulnerable objects every saturdays and there are always about five of them. I am thinking of maybe that they are not updated so they keep being detected... I want to know if anybody know...
  5. Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 or 2016?

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 or 2016?: Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2016 does not appear on the Kaspersky UK page yet. Can KIS 2015 be used in Windows 10 and is it reliable pending UK support for KIS 2016? 13245
  6. Kaspersky free antivirus is available globally

Kaspersky free antivirus is available globally: After it was only available in Russian, Kaspersky released their free antivirus globally. It is the same antivirus engine as their paid product, and supposed to be light on resources. You can get it from Kaspersky site kaspersky.com | free-antivirus Edit: There is...
  7. Kaspersky Internet Security 2016/17 & Anniversary Update

Kaspersky Internet Security 2016/17 & Anniversary Update: Anyone using KIS 2016 & 2017 should note there are 'limitations' following the Anniversary Update - see Compatibility of Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 with Windows 10 and Compatibility of Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 with Windows 10 and FAQ: Upgrade to Windows 10...
  8. Office 2016 preview -- 64 bit version no longer available !!!!

Office 2016 preview -- 64 bit version no longer available !!!!: deleted !! posted in error jinbo 7688
  9. New Version of Office 2016 Available

New Version of Office 2016 Available: 1st July 2016 New Version of Office 2016 Available Version 16.0.6965.2063 Downloaded and installed ok This update is not a store update But an Office 2016 update 55000
  10. SharePoint Server 2016 and Project Server 2016 RC available

in Windows 10 News
    SharePoint Server 2016 and Project Server 2016 RC available: Building on our announcement of SharePoint Server 2016 Beta 2 in November, we’re pleased to announce the availability of SharePoint Server 2016 Release Candidate (RC). SharePoint Server 2016 RC is mostly feature complete and represents an important milestone for customers and...