Windows 10: Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative

Discus and support Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative From Kaspersky Lab [img] Kaspersky Lab is well-known security software maker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative

Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative From Kaspersky Lab

Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative [​IMG]

Read more: https://www.mytechguide.org/163561/k...r-alternative/

Homepage: http://free.kaspersky.com/?cid=utili...816.1456122642
    Download: http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/...eanerSetup.exe

:)

Cluster Head, Feb 22, 2016

2. Disk cleanup utility, temporary internet files not deleting

Justin

Z cleaner -research using Google reveals very little information about the software. I would not recommend it!

A better programme than Disk CleanUp is cCleaner. cCleaner comes with a Registry tool. Do not use this tool as like any registry cleaner it can lead to the creation of very difficult to resolve system errors.

Download CCleaner, Recuva, Speccy & Defraggler - Try them free!

You can read more here about cCleaner from paragraph 4.12:

gerrys template

When updating always remember to click the
    No thanks
    option to decline the option to upgrade to Professional if you wish to remain with the freeware version.

Gerry C J Cornell, Feb 22, 2016
  3. Temporary Files

Temporary files are accumulated as a direct result of you using your computer. Remove those present and you will immediately start accumulating more. cCleaner is a freeware alternative to Disk CleanUp. You can read more here:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Feb 22, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative

Thanks.. I'll try this out.

BunnyJ, Feb 22, 2016
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    I tried it out and I really like it. Very fast and got the job done.

I recommend it.

Citizen Z!!

BunnyJ, Feb 22, 2016
  6. bbinnard Win User
    It doesn't allow you to specify specific (custom) files or directories you want deleted.

bbinnard, Feb 22, 2016
  7. Edwin New Member
    Ran it full out, twice, didn't work! *Confused

Edwin, Feb 22, 2016
  8. Winuser Win User

How does it compare to CCleaner? I'll down load it later when I'm on my other computer. I have the paid Pro Edition of CCleaner on this computer and don't won't to mess it up.

Winuser, Feb 23, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    Thats with beta, doesn't always proper work for everyone *Rolleyes

10. Edwin New Member
    Just as well, I do my own 'Housecleaning'! *Wink

Edwin, Feb 23, 2016
  11. eLPuSHeR Win User
    I have downloaded it but haven't tested it yet. It seems promising though.

eLPuSHeR, Feb 23, 2016
  12. Very nice and clean interface. It found almost nothing on mine PC, but for version 1, it is pretty solid.
    Still, I would like to see more details, especially when it suggest settings like disable Windows logging.

TairikuOkami, Feb 23, 2016
  13. Cliff S New Member

Oh Goody!
    Another program, that want's to make changes the users privacy settings,
    and break Windows Update, Cortana/Search, and such.
    This will be fun troubleshooting, when they ask for help.

Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative [​IMG]

Cliff S, Feb 23, 2016
  14. Not for me I will stay with the one I have used for years and trust
    Ccleaner

hTconeM9user, Feb 23, 2016
  15. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Feb 23, 2016
Thema:

1. Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative - Similar Threads - Kaspersky Cleaner Freeware

2. A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?: Hi all,I have read that "No expert recommends using CCleaner any longer".I am wondering if there is a similar program that you experts can recommend to me to keep my PC Clean and Up to Date?Thank you in advance!Chris...
  3. A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?: Hi all,I have read that "No expert recommends using CCleaner any longer".I am wondering if there is a similar program that you experts can recommend to me to keep my PC Clean and Up to Date?Thank you in advance!Chris...
  4. Finally Dumping CCleaner Looking For Alternatives

Finally Dumping CCleaner Looking For Alternatives: Upon shut down almost without fail I delete all cookies and history from Chrome (even though I think I have that checked on auto) then run quick scan with Bitdefender then scan with Malwarebytes Free and then Malwarebytes ad scan and then CCleaner. CCleaner always finds more...
  5. Excellent cookie cleaner sought (not Ccleaner) - ideas?

Excellent cookie cleaner sought (not Ccleaner) - ideas?: Hi, I need a program that comprehensively lists cookies and allows certain ones to be kept (i.e. not deleted). Ccleaner lists cookies, and you can choose to search and drag them to a 'keep' list. But Ccleaner only lists a few cookies- when I use Firefox to view its cookies,...
  6. HDCleaner - CCleaner alternative

HDCleaner - CCleaner alternative: Just tested this (portable version) Kurt Zimmermann Software HDCleaner If you are using CCEnhancer or added winapp2.ini cleaning plugins file to Ccleaner you can copy the file into HDCleaner folder and save as Unicode and it will import plugins. See video. 1Xd4KCpLkZA...
  7. Kaspersky Cleaner

Kaspersky Cleaner: Kaspersky Lab is well known for its security products. While it’s popular products like Kaspersky Antivirus and Kaspersky Internet Security are paid solutions, Kaspersky Lab does offer couple of free tools for Windows operating system. One of them is Kaspersky Cleaner....
  8. Another freeware alternative to Acronis Imaging for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Another freeware alternative to Acronis Imaging for Windows 10: Is there a freeware program that works like Ancronis True Image or similarly easy to use for even a grandma? Tried to teach elderly but hard... Thanks 39799
  9. Freeware Alternative(s) for RDP?

Freeware Alternative(s) for RDP?: Anybody seen any freeware alternative ( s) to RDP? 4629
  10. ccleaner run cleaner

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ccleaner run cleaner: I just installed the free ccleaner and I want to know if it is safe to use 'run cleaner' and what the benefits are.*Biggrin 63040