Windows 10: Kaspersky didn't work

Discus and support Kaspersky didn't work in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The Title explain it. its always says that my version of kaspersky 2014 and 2015 has compability issues. please Help 3713 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by luthfi imam, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Kaspersky didn't work

The Title explain it. its always says that my version of kaspersky 2014 and 2015 has compability issues. please Help

:)

luthfi imam, Jan 24, 2015
  2. AniChatt Win User

192.168.1.1 showing connection reset error in all browser in a particular Windows 10 Home PC!!

No that didn't work. Kaspersky is not the problem it seems.

AniChatt, Jan 24, 2015
  3. BBC iPlayer - Broken since upgrade to windows 10

I was stuck on this for weeks - thanks.

As a work-around I was using Ubuntu/Chrome to access iplayer - I didn't even suspect Kaspersky.

AndyMLogan, Jan 24, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Kaspersky didn't work

Keep in mind that not all of the AV makers have had a chance to test their tool in Win10 yet and I would not be surprized that they are not tested and funtional until later this year.

Reports are that Bitdefender works fine. For now I'm using MS Defender.

HTH
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Jan 24, 2015
  5. fwiw, Kaspersky has just released 2015 MR2 (15.0.2.361) and it won't install either. -- same pop-up about compatibility. I'd guess it may be a few more months, maybe MR3, before it works again. I'm using Windows Defender for now.

kjlkjadfasdfasd, Jan 27, 2015
  6. bitdefender works. but takes about half of my system memory. any AV works?
    my notebook slowed down pretty much.

luthfi imam, Mar 16, 2015
  7. also it said that cortana was a worm/trojan

luthfi imam, Mar 16, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

Kaspersky didn't work

AVG seems to work but at this point I wouldn't use any third party AV with Win10 and just use defender until the RTM comes out.

BunnyJ, Mar 16, 2015
  9. I want to install Kaspersky as well but it wont work, it just does a install roll back at 95%, I've only got 3 AVs to work BDTS2015, Avast and Avira.

kuyenmotdivad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Kaspersky didn't work

1. Kaspersky didn't work - Similar Threads - Kaspersky didn't

2. Why are there compatibility issues between Windows Explorer and Kaspersky total security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are there compatibility issues between Windows Explorer and Kaspersky total security...: When running Kaspersky total security antivirus software some issues appear in the Windows Explorer ,Selecting in the side menu such as trying to open folder properties from the side menu....
  3. Why are there compatibility issues between Windows Explorer and Kaspersky total security...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are there compatibility issues between Windows Explorer and Kaspersky total security...: When running Kaspersky total security antivirus software some issues appear in the Windows Explorer ,Selecting in the side menu such as trying to open folder properties from the side menu....
  4. why my kaspersky showing windows registry issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my kaspersky showing windows registry issue?: I'm using windows 11 laptop, My kaspersky showing registry issue. I've already scanned using DISM tools But issue is still showing* when i click fix, it disapears and appear after PC is restarted!...
  5. why my kaspersky showing windows registry issue?

why my kaspersky showing windows registry issue?: I'm using windows 11 laptop, My kaspersky showing registry issue. I've already scanned using DISM tools But issue is still showing* when i click fix, it disapears and appear after PC is restarted!...
  6. Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - rundll32.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - rundll32.exe: Split from this thread. Hi, I have had the same issue.The below is what my antivirus is showing KasperskyEvent: Visit to a website was prevented User type: Initiator Application name: rundll32.exe Application path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 Component: Safe Browsing Result...
  7. Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - rundll32.exe

Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - rundll32.exe: Split from this thread. Hi, I have had the same issue.The below is what my antivirus is showing KasperskyEvent: Visit to a website was prevented User type: Initiator Application name: rundll32.exe Application path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 Component: Safe Browsing Result...
  8. I have Windows 7 after when I downloaded Kaspersky antivirus it detected Miner and then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 7 after when I downloaded Kaspersky antivirus it detected Miner and then...: I was very scared of what to do, I looked on the Internet for all possible solutions I was very scared of what to do, I looked on the Internet for all possible solutions from the phone, there is no access to prelonies...
  9. I have Windows 7 after when I downloaded Kaspersky antivirus it detected Miner and then...

I have Windows 7 after when I downloaded Kaspersky antivirus it detected Miner and then...: I was very scared of what to do, I looked on the Internet for all possible solutions I was very scared of what to do, I looked on the Internet for all possible solutions from the phone, there is no access to prelonies...
  10. Pendrives shown as applications .exe and opening through kaspersky even though it is not...

Pendrives shown as applications .exe and opening through kaspersky even though it is not...: I have a new DELL Latitude laptop with genuine Microsoft Windows installed, 256Gb SSD, 16GB RAMRecently, when I open a pendrive, it opens a folder with an application named as the pendrive for e.g. HP22w.exe. When i access this pendrive, it closes the window and reopens it...