Windows 10: Kaspersky Event Log

Discus and support Kaspersky Event Log in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a dell XPS 8900 Win 10 Pro 24 Meg Nvidia 960 I have had to remove Kaspersky internet security, however even after using Kaspersky removal... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by milleras, Jan 26, 2016.

1. milleras Win User

Kaspersky Event Log

I have a dell XPS 8900 Win 10 Pro 24 Meg Nvidia 960

I have had to remove Kaspersky internet security, however even after using Kaspersky removal tool and I left with Kaspersky event log in event viewer, spoke with Kaspersky they said the following "Please use the Disk Cleanup tool and choose the Delete Windows event logs option " cannot find were windows event lods are use disk cleanup everyday?? concern that this will delete other items

I found this and sure enough found the entry will it be ok if I only delete this entry, http://www.jinweijie.com/windows/del...-log-manually/.

Hopefully someone can assist me

Tony

:)

milleras, Jan 26, 2016
  2. Spextrun Win User

Turning off Windows Event Log and removing a .evtx file.

Hi, I recently did a trial of Kaspersky antivirus because I have been using just Windows Defender for a while. I decided to delete Kaspersky because it ate my computer alive. So I uninstalled Kaspersky and a few files stayed. I deleted those, and this
    one Kaspersky Event Log.evtx file wont go when I delete it. So I turned of Windows Event Log, and then deleted it, and it was gone. I then turned back on Windows Event Log, and it just popped right back up! How do I remove this?

Spextrun, Jan 26, 2016
  3. CT Le Win User
    Event "svchost(1904) SRUJet:attempt to open the file "C:\WINDOWS....SRUDB.dat" in every 10 seconds

Kaspersky is the cause of this event. This event will disappear after uninstalling Kaspersky. I don't know why but not all of Windows 10 PCs with Kaspersky will get this error.

CT Le, Jan 26, 2016
  4. milleras Win User

Kaspersky Event Log

Thanks I fixed the issue myself*Smile

milleras, Jan 27, 2016
Thema:

Kaspersky Event Log

1. Kaspersky Event Log - Similar Threads - Kaspersky Event Log

2. event log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event log: Checking the event log a constant error is is this I have included this screen shot can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-log/392cf2c4-623e-4c7e-b677-c1718e676b8d
  3. Event log

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event log: HiIf you close the laptop not shutdown is it possible for someone to login remotely? There shouldn't be any log details if the laptop is closed as no activity happened. Could you please explain this better?...
  4. Event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event log: HiIf you close the laptop not shutdown is it possible for someone to login remotely? There shouldn't be any log details if the laptop is closed as no activity happened. Could you please explain this better?...
  5. event log

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    event log: some of my pc users getting locked because of login failed due to bad password, i cleared credential manager and other kind of stored passwords .but issue still same and getting high . is there anyway to find which app is using credential exactly ???...
  6. event logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event logs: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah4RDmoZkWcwgiUIWZvXksrjZWex?e=takR8H follow this link and investagate the event logs please include some form of contact info and a brief discussion as to what you suspect is wrong and how it can be fixed thanks....
  7. event log??

in Windows 10 Customization
    event log??: -System -Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing [ Guid] {b675ec37-bdb6-4648-bc92-f3fdc74d3ca2} EventID3 Version1 Level2 Task2 Opcode14 Keywords0x8000000000000010 -TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2021-01-24T05:26:37.0715681Z EventRecordID301 Correlation -Execution [...
  8. Event logs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event logs: Hello, My PC, Win 10, 64, crashes to a grey or black screen every few days or so. Tried re-installing win 10 from a stick. The error is: The WCSV3 service depends on the WAS which failed to start because the system cannot find the drive specified. Then in services, I...
  9. Event Logs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event Logs: Is there an event log that shows adding and removing dates of devices - computers, printers, etc from computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-logs/27a9283c-9d25-47d8-8e1b-0c04e7f4357e
  10. Event log

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event log: On connecting via USB, an external drive, a message advised me to create an event log. HP PC Windows 10. It further stated that a message regarding this was being sent and to press 'Next'. Here I am, what now?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is kaspersky event log on my computer if I deleted kaspersk

2. get kaspersky event logs from event viewer