Windows 10: Kaspersky IS 018 and home networking

Discus and support Kaspersky IS 018 and home networking in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What is blocking home networking and file sharing in kaspersky? I can't seem to find it no matter how much I fiddle with it. 106828 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZippyDSMlee, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Kaspersky IS 018 and home networking

What is blocking home networking and file sharing in kaspersky? I can't seem to find it no matter how much I fiddle with it.

:)

ZippyDSMlee, Mar 26, 2018
  2. d3kst3r Win User

Missing Fields Under Contact's Profile

Hi TheBigM!

For some reason, when I unlinked the SNS to the phone entry, i noticed that even if the mobile number under the phone entry is 018 65 xxxx xxxx, it is still showing +65 xxxx xxxx, which is under home 2.

I deleted home 2, now it shows call mobile 018 65 xxxx xxxx, linked it to SNS, and it still shows 018 65 xxxx xxxx. I added the Home 2 entry back, and its still shows 018 65 xxxx xxxx. So i guess that resolved the issue there. A little
    bit tedious though. Thanks!

For the 2nd part, it is silly, as with many other bugs and glitches on this phone. Nothing, just a single entry and text SMS below, nothing comes after that.

d3kst3r, Mar 26, 2018
  3. home network changed to public network with Windows 10

I recently changed my OS to Windows 10 via the free upgrade. My network, while with Windows 8.1, was a home network. Now it is listed as a public network. My Kaspersky Total security software keeps sending messages that this is a public network. How does
    one go about changing the network back to a home network in Windows 10.

Rich S_1018, Mar 26, 2018
  4. JohnBurns Win User

Kaspersky IS 018 and home networking

Russia? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

JohnBurns, Mar 26, 2018
  5. LOL Whose homeland security is screwing with whose, they all work for the NWO. LOL

But there is suppose to be a setting that's doing it but I can't find it, or rather the dozen things I have tried don't work so I need to start back at square 1.

6. fireberd Win User
    I thought Kaspersky was dead?

fireberd, Mar 26, 2018
  7. Nope still works better than most, most of the time but firewall always been a bit over protective. mbaye I need to find a new ISS(internet security suit)

8. Kaspersky IS 018 and home networking

Have you asked on the KIS for Windows forum?
    Kaspersky Internet Security Anti-Virus for Windows - Kaspersky Lab Forum
    I don't remember anything in the default firewall settings that would get in the way (as long as you are using a private network) but you can certainly define firewall rules that would block access. Have you defined any firewall rules?

pokeefe0001, Mar 31, 2018
  9. Ya I have its one of things that seems to work for half the people that try it. Was hoping it was more a wide spread issue. Guess I will avoid KIS and just with KAV

ZippyDSMlee, Mar 31, 2018
  10. Superfly Win User
    Why? It's still the best (other than for those that still live in WW2)... MS gains telemetry from these in order to make WD better anyway.

Superfly, Mar 31, 2018
  11. What are your symptoms? Kaspersky's (KIS) works fine on all the computers on my home network.
    There is a switch in [settings] [protection] for turning on and off "Network Attack Blocker." I leave it on.

stanhilliard, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Kaspersky IS 018 and home networking

1. Kaspersky IS 018 and home networking - Similar Threads - Kaspersky 018 home

2. Home Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home Network: I've set up six pcs in my home and set up for file sharing on each of them, two are Windows 8.1 and four are windows 10. I have done this many times and not had an issue however there seems to be an issue using Ethernet rather than Wi-FiOn file explorer menu to the left at...
  3. Network share not working when Kaspersky is disabled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network share not working when Kaspersky is disabled: When Kaspersky Internet Security is disabled on PC1, Admin account on PC2 cannot access network share of PC1, whose Admin is the same. When Kaspersky is enabled on, the share works. This suggests to me that something in Windows security is disabling the share. What is it?When...
  4. Home network

Home network: How do you set up a home network in the latest version of windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-network/3aafe857-37f8-425e-9c86-56e9b407416b
  5. home network

home network: How do I connect an additional computer to my existing home network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-network/434937af-b954-4b33-bfbb-4942ecceaec1
  6. Home network

Home network: Can any one tell me why I can no longer connect to my home network from my laptop as I did before ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-network/2148f51b-6f44-4ffd-9945-7546bbfcfa0c
  7. Home Network

Home Network: Hi, I know Windows have discontinued "Homegroup", but nothing I do seems to allow one folder be shared on one PC with another PC. Both PCs are connected to the router via ethernet cable. I have temp shutdown firewall, I have tried share with everyone giving read write...
  8. Home Networking

Home Networking: I have an older desktop PC running Windows 10 Pro. It is connected to the internet via DSL modem/router. This PC is ethernet wired RJ45 connected to the modem/router. I also have a wireless laptop running Windows XP. It uses a wireless connection to the same DSL...
  9. Kaspersky Risks?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kaspersky Risks?: Here is another story on Kaspersky software today - Google for UK spymasters raise suspicions over Kaspersky software’s Russia links I've had concerns for some time and have now decided to remove Kaspersky software from my PCs. This is a shame since Kaspersky antivirus...
  10. Kaspersky 2018?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kaspersky 2018?: Kaspersky have suggested I install the 2018 version of Kaspersky Total Security due to a few minor issues I'm having - see Kaspersky Total Security 2018 release notes Has anyone used the 2018 version yet and what do you think of it? 90741