Windows 10: Kaspersky Lab pushes emergency patch for critical vulnerability

Discus and support Kaspersky Lab pushes emergency patch for critical vulnerability in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Kaspersky Lab has released an emergency patch for some of its antivirus products after a security researcher found a critical vulnerability that could... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Borg 386, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Kaspersky Lab pushes emergency patch for critical vulnerability

Kaspersky Lab pushes emergency patch for critical vulnerability | PCWorld

:)

Borg 386, Sep 6, 2015
  2. XP ROCKS. Win User

KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE.... Kaspersky Anti-Virus related?

KASPERSKY is not fully compatible with windows 10 anniversary update.

FAQ: Upgrade to Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Redstone 1)

FAQ: Upgrade to Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Redstone 1)

Follow the steps in the link above and if the issue persists, uninstall KASPERSKY Completely, and use the built in Windows Defender and firewall, at least until KASPERSKY provides a compatible patch.

Removal tool for Kaspersky Lab products.

Removal tool for Kaspersky Lab products (kavremover)

XP ROCKS., Sep 6, 2015
  3. BSOD Watchdog error

driver verified and Related to Kaspersky Lab Mouse Class Filter from KASPERSKY LAB

I would remove Kaspersky as it is 6 years old

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Sep 6, 2015
Thema:

Kaspersky Lab pushes emergency patch for critical vulnerability

1. Kaspersky Lab pushes emergency patch for critical vulnerability - Similar Threads - Kaspersky Lab pushes

2. Active X Vulnerability Patch - Where is it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Active X Vulnerability Patch - Where is it?: For the Active X vulnerability, on the advisory website you state there's is a patch / upgrade released, without a download link - see https://msrc.microsoft.com/update-guide. Where is the patch? Office is badly affected. Are you guys doing this on purpose, telling there's a...
  3. uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc: I need to unistall Kaspersky Internet Security from my pc, windows 10. after manual Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security I have a problem. I already did 1. control panel 2. programs and feautures 3. uninstall The Kaspersky Internet Security the result is: it is not...
  4. Kaspersky Lab has changed (in win32/drivers/) hosts.txt values.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kaspersky Lab has changed (in win32/drivers/) hosts.txt values.: [ATTACH] So here I'm just wondering why the hell Kaspersky Lab has changed my hosts.txt to values (I guess standard values). Kaspersky Lab changed values I often block sites through the hosts.txt (I made a .bat for it, so it goes automatically to hosts.txt) example:...
  5. Emergency patch for Microsoft September 2019

Emergency patch for Microsoft September 2019: Kim Komando reports a major security flaw in IE 11 - where is the patch to fix this? Why is this not an auto update through Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/emergency-patch-for-microsoft-september-2019/43b7d724-5ae6-4c4c-a444-bfc8c76834fc
  6. Microsoft pushes out fixes for 17 critical flaws as part of Patch Tuesday updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushes out fixes for 17 critical flaws as part of Patch Tuesday updates: As part of Patch Tuesday Microsoft rolled out updates for all its previous Windows operating system. As is always the case with Patch Tuesday releases, Microsoft aims at pushing out fixes for some critical flaws. With today’s updates Microsoft has fixed not less than 61...
  7. Microsoft addresses 17 critical vulnerabilities in Tuesday’s Patch update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft addresses 17 critical vulnerabilities in Tuesday’s Patch update: Microsoft as part of its Patch Tuesday cycle released new security updates for all its supported versions of Windows. The security updates are part of the July 2018 Patch Tuesday cycle. The Redmond Giant has fixed 54 vulnerabilities with the latest Patch Tuesday update....
  8. Emergency Flash Player patch fixes zero-day critical flaw

Emergency Flash Player patch fixes zero-day critical flaw: Adobe Systems has released an emergency patch for Flash Player in order to fix a critical vulnerability that attackers are already taking advantage of. The vulnerability, tracked as CVE-2016-7855 in the Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures database, is a use-after-free...
  9. AMD on chip vulnerabilities reported by CTS Labs

in Windows 10 News
    AMD on chip vulnerabilities reported by CTS Labs: On March 12, 2018, AMD received a communication from CTS Labs regarding research into security vulnerabilities involving some AMD products. Less than 24 hours later, the research firm went public with its findings. Security and protecting users’ data is of the utmost...
  10. Kaspersky Lab discovers Silverlight zero-day vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Kaspersky Lab discovers Silverlight zero-day vulnerability: Kaspersky Lab has discovered a dangerous zero-day vulnerability in Silverlight, potentially placing millions of users at risk. In a blog post on Wednesday, the cybersecurity firm said the vulnerability would allow an attacker to gain full access to a compromised computer...