Windows 10: (KB3124263) Stuck Downloading

Discus and support (KB3124263) Stuck Downloading in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi another win 10 user here who has had problems receiving windows updates.Update (KB3124263) has been stuck at 45% for 3 or 4 days now.I've read some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Drongo, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Drongo Win User

(KB3124263) Stuck Downloading

Hi another win 10 user here who has had problems receiving windows updates.Update (KB3124263) has been stuck at 45% for 3 or 4 days now.I've read some of the other threads here explaining so-called fixes but I'm not totally confident in deleting files and folders and moving things around.Does anyone know how I am able to stop the downloading of this update?.

Thanks any info would be much appreciated

:)

Drongo, Jan 15, 2016

2. Download KB3124263 failos to Install

David

You need to upload two files to your OneDrive. The System Information file and your Event Viewer System log.

Please see if these instructions on uploading files to your OneDrive help.

1. Copy all files to be uploaded to a single location or folder in Windows Explorer.

2. Click on this link: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

3. Click Upload.

4. Navigate in Windows Explorer to the location where you placed the file(s).

5. Place the cursor on the file to be uploaded and click the
    Open
    button.

6. You need to repeat steps 3 to 5 for each file where you are uploading more than one file.

7. Move the cursor over each file to be shared, check the box in the top right corner of the file and click
    Share.

8. Click Get a link and use the scroll to change the entry under
    Choose an option from View only to
    Edit.

9. Click the Create link button.

10. Click Shorten link.

11. Place the cursor in the link in the box under Public, and right click. Selectfrom the drop down menuSelect All,
    and then select Copy to place the address in your Clipboard.

12. Place the cursor in an open message here, right click and select
    Paste.

13. When you paste links into a message here please go to the end of the link, press the
    space bar and then the ENTER key. It enables another person to open the link more easily. The link in the message should change to blue.

Gerry C J Cornell, Jan 15, 2016
  3. David77Mad, Jan 15, 2016
  4. Drongo Win User

Update has finally downloaded and installed.

Drongo, Jan 16, 2016
Thema:

1. (KB3124263) Stuck Downloading - Similar Threads - KB3124263 Stuck Downloading

2. Downloads stuck on pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloads stuck on pending: When I download applications from the Microsoft Store, they will be stuck on downloading, and they have been since I downloaded them, which is confusing for me. I have my VPN disabled and the Microsoft Store isn't indicating anything that is downloading. Clicking the buttons...
  3. Downloads stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads stuck on pending: When I download applications from the Microsoft Store, they will be stuck on downloading, and they have been since I downloaded them, which is confusing for me. I have my VPN disabled and the Microsoft Store isn't indicating anything that is downloading. Clicking the buttons...
  4. Stuck download

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck download: Hi anyone know how to fix stuck download? In Microsoft store anytime I try to download minecraft it stucks at 1,90mb if i pause it it shows 10kb All other apps work just fine but Minecraft stops at 10kb submitted by /u/Crux47 [link] [comments]...
  5. Downloads stuck to 4mbs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads stuck to 4mbs: Hello everyone! I recently discovered that all the downloads that I do on my pc steam games and chrome downloads are stuck at 4mbs even though my wifi downloads speed is 34... [ATTACH] Thank you for helping me find a solution....
  6. Download Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Stuck: I started downloading Age of Empires II Definitive edition yesterday. Everything was fine until it hit 600 mb. Its been stuck ever since. It keeps on saying downloading but no progress. I kept it on download the whole night thinking its a temporary problem but nothing...
  7. App download stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App download stuck: I am trying to download this app. It's stuck at 60% stage. I tried resetting windows 10 app store. Still cannot download this app. I can download other apps and install except this. [ATTACH]...
  8. Stuck download update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck download update: Windows 10 Insider Preview 18237.1000 Pre release stuck at downloading 41% for over 2 hrs. and 30 min. 117762
  9. KB3124263 - Cumulative Update Failed to Install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB3124263 - Cumulative Update Failed to Install: Hi friends, This the first time am having an issues with the update center. the rest of updates from today (Office 16) were fine. Once again when am trying to install KB3124263 - am stuck at Getting Windows ready after performing Windows update. the only way to get rid of...
  10. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 KB3124263

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 KB3124263: [img] Restart required. Manually download: http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/...px?q=KB3124263 Direct download links: Windows 10: x86:...
Tags: