Windows 10: KB3163018 won't install - been a month

Discus and support KB3163018 won't install - been a month in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; It's been over a month (I think) since the update came out and ever since it came out I've not been able to install the update. I've tried using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MattKGregory, Jul 14, 2016.

1. KB3163018 won't install - been a month

It's been over a month (I think) since the update came out and ever since it came out I've not been able to install the update. I've tried using the troubleshooter where it claims to have fixed a problem with Windows Update but it still fails to install. I have also tried to manually install the update but still nothing. Any idea what else I can try?

:)

MattKGregory, Jul 14, 2016
  2. Rus T Win User

The System File Checker (sfc.exe) may incorrectly report that opencl.dll is corrupt in Windows 10

Update, as of today's update, KB3163018, i still can NOT install my cumulative windows update, so it's been 4 months

Rus T, Jul 14, 2016
  3. Rus T Win User
    I can't update KB3156421, problem with opencl.dll

Update, as of today's update, KB3163018, i still can NOT install my cumulative windows update, so it's been 4 months

Rus T, Jul 14, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

KB3163018 won't install - been a month

What about the cumulative update KB3172985 that came out last week, did that install? That should include all the previous updates.

philc43, Jul 17, 2016
  5. Sadly not. That won't install either. I don't know why the updates aren't installing :/

MattKGregory, Jul 17, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

KB3163018 won't install - been a month

1. KB3163018 won't install - been a month - Similar Threads - KB3163018 won't install

2. Some keys on keyboard won't work, and haven't been for months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys on keyboard won't work, and haven't been for months: I run a Windows Ten 64-bit Dell G7 7588 laptop. For months, I've experienced problems with the following keys: Q, A, Z, Tab, Tilde, and Escape. At first, they would only fail to work occasionally, with failures becoming more and more common as time went on until being...
  3. Some keys on keyboard won't work, and haven't been for months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some keys on keyboard won't work, and haven't been for months: I run a Windows Ten 64-bit Dell G7 7588 laptop. For months, I've experienced problems with the following keys: Q, A, Z, Tab, Tilde, and Escape. At first, they would only fail to work occasionally, with failures becoming more and more common as time went on until being...
  4. Some keys on keyboard won't work, and haven't been for months

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. These apps have been saying they are "Installing" for the past few months. I have not been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    These apps have been saying they are "Installing" for the past few months. I have not been...: There is more than just these apps by the way, wayyy more. What causes this / how can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/these-apps-have-been-saying-they-are-installing/6d0cf065-2590-4eb2-8a20-107e2fd4170a
  6. Windows 10 hasn't been able to install an update for months

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 hasn't been able to install an update for months: So this has been going on for more than a year now. My HP 360 its pretty old on windows 10 has been trying to install this update forever, but everytime it tells me that it wasnt able to install it sucessfully and then it proceeds to delete what it downloaded. Is there any...
  7. Been having bluescreens for months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Been having bluescreens for months: It started happening about 6 months ago. Between then and now i have replaced multiple parts that seemed to fix the problem for a while. Like MOBO, Ram 5 weeks ago i reinstalled windows because i kept getting bluescreens every 20 seconds, safe mode was fine. Now it's...
  8. Windows won't activate after its been activated for months

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows won't activate after its been activated for months: I'm receiving error code c004c003 when my desktop has previously been activated for months. Microsoft told me that this was a known issue affecting many many people. They said to wait 24-48 hours for it to be automatically fixed. I've waited, and now my desktop won't...
  9. Issues w/ Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3163018)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issues w/ Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3163018): I have a Windows 10 system upgraded from Win7. Windows Update failed on this recent cumulative update. The web has lots of hits about this. After trying a number of fixes, the following worked for me: 1. I went into Disk Management and saw that my System Reserved Partition...
  10. KB3163018 - Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511

in Windows 10 News
    KB3163018 - Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511: KB3163018 - Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 [img] Manually download: http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/...px?q=KB3163018 Direct download links: x64:...
Tags: