Windows 10: KB3194496 .msu download link

Discus and support KB3194496 .msu download link in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Howdy, Recently with each update, direct download link of .cab files are published on the Internet instead of .msu files. Why? I always can get .msu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by omidsolo, Sep 30, 2016.

1. omidsolo Win User

KB3194496 .msu download link

Howdy,
    Recently with each update, direct download link of .cab files are published on the Internet instead of .msu files.
    Why? I always can get .msu files, but downloading using Windows Update Catalog which is pretty small and takes time.
    However, problem's that now I need direct download link to x64 version of KB3194496 but can't find it anywhere!
    Also Windows Update catalog is still not updated with the link:

Microsoft Update Catalog

We did not find any results for "KB3194496"

Please help...

:)

omidsolo, Sep 30, 2016

2. Windows package manager error message with 0x80070307 error code on Windows 10.

i cant download the updates no. 1 windows10-KB3010091-x64.msu

is there another link?

legioncommander, Sep 30, 2016
  3. SSChristo Win User
    Windows 10 keeps trying to install an update (KB3087040) for Internet Explorer even though I uninstalled the browser.

Thanks. The manual install worked. It now says my computer is up to date. I needed a direct download link to do it though. When I tried using the windows update catalog I kept getting error messages. They had download links on reddit and tenforums.
    That's where I got them.

x86:
    http://download.windowsupdate.com/d/...f46b769b02.msu

x64:
    http://download.windowsupdate.com/d/...358aceab49.msu

SSChristo, Sep 30, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Sep 30, 2016
  5. omidsolo Win User
    Please note that insider build is for few days ago, about 1 day ago MS released final version.
    Source of Windows 10 Update History is here though:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history
    When it's there on the top of list it means it's not insider and it's published to public, the final version, that one I want...
    Thanks.

omidsolo, Sep 30, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    I did say read carefully... and I recommended you wait..

It's clearly being delivered to public builds- mine's not an insider build.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. KB3194496 .msu download link - Similar Threads - KB3194496 msu download

2. download of .msu does not start, blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download of .msu does not start, blocked: Hi,I have an issues when trying to download an msu file. Via the KB reference I go to the catalog, where via the download button you get a popup. The link in that pop up does not work.I tried with opera, edge and chrome. all with default setups. In edge the download starts,...
  3. download of .msu does not start, blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download of .msu does not start, blocked: Hi,I have an issues when trying to download an msu file. Via the KB reference I go to the catalog, where via the download button you get a popup. The link in that pop up does not work.I tried with opera, edge and chrome. all with default setups. In edge the download starts,...
  4. download of .msu does not start, blocked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. downloaded .msu file available for

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    downloaded .msu file available for: Hi, We're looking for a way to update machines from whatever version they are on to the new 20H2 update as fast as possible. This is in a business scenario, but users haven't had connection to our windows update server since they're all working from home, and we're looking...
  6. Defer Updates - KB3194496

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Defer Updates - KB3194496: Hello Just a quick question. I understand that the latest Windows 10 update - KB3194496 - contains 'improvements and fixes' to quote Microsoft. Considering this update doesn't mention security updates/patches (but that could be implicit in 'fixes' I concede), why am I...
  7. KB3194496 - Corrupts Component Store?

KB3194496 - Corrupts Component Store?: Hi. I've been trying to install update KB3194496, but without success. Before installing it, DISM /CheckHealth reports "No component store corruption detected.". When trying to install the update, DISM aborts giving the error code 0x80073712 with the message "The...
  8. Failed Cumulative Update KB3194496

Failed Cumulative Update KB3194496: Please see below: [img] I have been trying over and over again to install this update without luck, like so many others it seems! At the weekend it completely crashed my machine and I couldn't start Windows at all but I was saved by a Reflect image backup. Now when it...
  9. Update KB3194496 = No internet !!!!!

Update KB3194496 = No internet !!!!!: I run 3 computers (all windows 10 - 2x 32 bit + 1x 64 bit) On Friday update KB3194496 came on the scene. End result being that 2 computers operate with no problems, but the third has lost its internet connection. The moment this update is applied, my network and sharing...
  10. Install KB3194496 - RESULT? no internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Install KB3194496 - RESULT? no internet connection: I run 3 computers (all windows 10 - 2x 32 bit + 1x 64 bit) On Friday update KB3194496 came on the scene. End result being that 2 computers operate with no problems, but the third has lost its internet connection. The moment this update is applied, my network and sharing...
Tags: