Windows 10: KB4016252 problem

Discus and support KB4016252 problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; You're not alone DooGie I have the identical problem. Tried the identical fixes and nothing has worked. Quite frustrating little bugger *Confused... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DooGie, Apr 5, 2017.

1. sneekez Win User

KB4016252 problem

You're not alone DooGie I have the identical problem. Tried the identical fixes and nothing has worked. Quite frustrating little bugger *Confused

It added another instance of failed install:

KB4016252 problem [​IMG]

sneekez, Apr 7, 2017
  2. DooGie Win User

Well it's nice to hear I'm not on my own *Smile I agree though it is a frustrating little bugger and there doesn't seem to be a fix for it.
    I'm wondering whether it's just worth waiting for the next CU release and hope that it fixes the problem.

DooGie, Apr 7, 2017
  3. DooGie Win User
  4. sneekez Win User

KB4016252 problem

sneekez, Apr 8, 2017
  5. DooGie Win User
Thema:

KB4016252 problem

1. KB4016252 problem - Similar Threads - KB4016252 problem

2. GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup: I am on windows 11, new computer from 2 months ago. The gaming services app did an update on 12 april 2024. Since then, I have problems with it. So lets say I play a game on xbox pc app like halo. After I close and start my computer again, the start search bar will not...
  3. GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup: I am on windows 11, new computer from 2 months ago. The gaming services app did an update on 12 april 2024. Since then, I have problems with it. So lets say I play a game on xbox pc app like halo. After I close and start my computer again, the start search bar will not...
  4. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second...
  5. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second...
  6. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...
  7. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...
  8. Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?: Szczerze to wszystkiego. Komputer zakupiony został już dokonanym przejściem na windows 10 Pro. Niestety po pewnym czasie dysk uległ awari, i przez moje zaniedbanie nie tworząc sobie narzędzi do odzyskania i naprawy, pobrałem narzędzie strony. I choć wydawało sie wporządku,...
  9. Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?

Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?: Szczerze to wszystkiego. Komputer zakupiony został już dokonanym przejściem na windows 10 Pro. Niestety po pewnym czasie dysk uległ awari, i przez moje zaniedbanie nie tworząc sobie narzędzi do odzyskania i naprawy, pobrałem narzędzie strony. I choć wydawało sie wporządku,...
  10. Cumulative Update KB4016252 for Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.14

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update KB4016252 for Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.14: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Today we are releasing 2 new Cumulative Updates for PC Build 15063 as we prepare the Windows 10 Creators Update to begin rolling out to customers around the world on April 11th....