Windows 10: Keep Getting Blue Screen Error DPC_WACHDOG_VOLATION

Discus and support Keep Getting Blue Screen Error DPC_WACHDOG_VOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dump File (Google Drive) Hi, I keep getting Blue Screen Error DPC_WATCHDOG_VOLATION, error code 0x00000133. I had tried to use WinDbg, but I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BowenBai, Aug 5, 2018.

1. BowenBai Win User

Keep Getting Blue Screen Error DPC_WACHDOG_VOLATION

Dump File (Google Drive)

Hi, I keep getting Blue Screen Error DPC_WATCHDOG_VOLATION, error code 0x00000133.

I had tried to use WinDbg, but I was stuck at how to get Symbols dictionary. There are tones of dll that not in my local symble dictionary and the HTTP request will get 0x80190194 - HTTP_STATUS_NOT_FOUND error.

:)

BowenBai, Aug 5, 2018

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Keep Getting Blue Screen Error DPC_WACHDOG_VOLATION

Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Keep Getting Blue Screen Error DPC_WACHDOG_VOLATION

1. Keep Getting Blue Screen Error DPC_WACHDOG_VOLATION - Similar Threads - Keep Getting Blue

2. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages: i keep getting the blue screen after a while when using my pc with different applications and games.i have attached my last two dmp files that i got the second one when i restarted the computer....
  3. My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.: I left my pc open in my room, went away for a few hours, it went into sleep mode but when i came back and pressed the mouse button nothing would happen and there was just a black screen. So I held down the power button for 5 seconds until my pc shut down and then i turned it...
  4. My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.: I left my pc open in my room, went away for a few hours, it went into sleep mode but when i came back and pressed the mouse button nothing would happen and there was just a black screen. So I held down the power button for 5 seconds until my pc shut down and then i turned it...
  5. My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.

6. my pc keep getting blue screen error

my pc keep getting blue screen error: this is my dump files, can you check it for mehttps://www.mediafire.com/file/h20d6ftnh3jbs2l/092321-12578-01.zip/file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keep-getting-blue-screen-error/a1a47201-c18e-4885-a16a-b9b7612a2118
  7. Keep getting blue screen

Keep getting blue screen: Hi AllI keep getting blue screen and the bad luck the computer does blue screen but freezes totally, so no dumps are generated. Finally in the past few weeks I got two dumps, can you guys help me out please to figure it out.Can you point it me out where the cause may be?Here...
  8. I keep getting multiple blue screen errors

I keep getting multiple blue screen errors: My log files are in the link below. Please help! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AriZBrmlM3oYgX7yBZMDs33m6ekp?e=kWLsrY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-multiple-blue-screen-errors/82151468-3bd1-4f40-9809-ed64fccaa3e0
  9. I keep getting a Blue Screen error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I keep getting a Blue Screen error: I keep getting a blue screen error, the latest being Kernel Security Check Failure. I'm fairly sure it is to do with drivers. I have updated the drivers. I have a Dell Inspiron 5577 Gaming, which has a NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 driver but it also has an Intel driver. I keep...
  10. Keep getting blue screens

Keep getting blue screens: Hello, I keep getting blue screens for some reason and I'm not sure what exactly is the problem I hope someone would be able to help me. here are my Dumpfiles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-blue-screens/1aeda9dd-95c2-41e2-9f8b-44f230e6e3a5