Windows 10: Keep getting blue screens whenever i play games

Discus and support Keep getting blue screens whenever i play games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever i play games on my laptop my screen freezes and a blue screen pops up and restarts my laptop, been getting different kinds of blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by C y b e r D e m o n, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Keep getting blue screens whenever i play games

Whenever i play games on my laptop my screen freezes and a blue screen pops up and restarts my laptop, been getting different kinds of blue screen errors, there were:

DPC Watchdog Violation

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER

Could someone help me?

:)

C y b e r D e m o n, Jul 17, 2018
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Keep getting blue screens whenever i play games [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jul 17, 2018
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 17, 2018
  4. iuppiter Win User

Keep getting blue screens whenever i play games

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

iuppiter, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Keep getting blue screens whenever i play games

1. Keep getting blue screens whenever i play games - Similar Threads - Keep getting blue

2. I am constantly getting a blue screen with clock_watchdog_timeout whenever I play any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am constantly getting a blue screen with clock_watchdog_timeout whenever I play any game: I am using a HP Victus 16 with Nvidia 3050TI and have this problem since i bought this computer.here is dump filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1oRtAg3ii038i19ouwZvLt1Y6ZJRGOotp/view?usp=sharing...
  3. I am constantly getting a blue screen with clock_watchdog_timeout whenever I play any game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am constantly getting a blue screen with clock_watchdog_timeout whenever I play any game: I am using a HP Victus 16 with Nvidia 3050TI and have this problem since i bought this computer.here is dump filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1oRtAg3ii038i19ouwZvLt1Y6ZJRGOotp/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Keep getting blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled when playing a game: i am getting the blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled at random times recently it only happens after a few hours of the computer being on. I have ran scans in the command prompt,memory scan, and restarted many times. I checked all my drivers they are all up to date and my...
  5. Keep getting blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled when playing a game

Keep getting blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled when playing a game: i am getting the blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled at random times recently it only happens after a few hours of the computer being on. I have ran scans in the command prompt,memory scan, and restarted many times. I checked all my drivers they are all up to date and my...
  6. Keep getting blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled when playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen whenever I play minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen whenever I play minecraft.: After a few minutes of playing Minecraft the whole screen freezes causing my computer to freeze disallowing me to switch to google or chrome then after a few seconds it blue screens giving me a windows Stop code error. However when I plug in an external monitor this issue is...
  8. Blue screen whenever I play minecraft.

Blue screen whenever I play minecraft.: After a few minutes of playing Minecraft the whole screen freezes causing my computer to freeze disallowing me to switch to google or chrome then after a few seconds it blue screens giving me a windows Stop code error. However when I plug in an external monitor this issue is...
  9. non-stop blue screens whenever i play vr games

non-stop blue screens whenever i play vr games: please i need help with my random codes of bsod IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONKMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-stop-blue-screens-whenever-i-play-vr-games/694b684e-0be1-4265-a88e-3801482b746b
  10. non-stop blue screens whenever i play vr games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    non-stop blue screens whenever i play vr games: please i need help with my random codes of bsod IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONKMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-stop-blue-screens-whenever-i-play-vr-games/694b684e-0be1-4265-a88e-3801482b746b