Windows 10: Keep getting BSOD for the pass 2 month

Discus and support Keep getting BSOD for the pass 2 month in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BlueScreenView says that its ntoskrnl.exe driver error. 23722 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mihomilo, Sep 22, 2015.

1. mihomilo Win User

Keep getting BSOD for the pass 2 month

BlueScreenView says that its ntoskrnl.exe driver error.

:)

mihomilo, Sep 22, 2015
  2. auggy Win User

Keep getting the BSOD after the last update for the past 2 days, very frustrating, is there a fix?

Also, it may help to look at the minidump files from the blue screen crashes.

Can you zip up the minidump files in the C:\Windows\Minidump folder and make available (provide link) via a public folder on OneDrive or similar site?

Here's a link on using OneDrive::

Share OneDrive files and folders

If you have problems zipping the minidump files copy the minidump files to another location such as a folder on the Desktop

Also, you do not necessarily have to zip up the minidump files, you can upload them one at a time.

auggy, Sep 22, 2015
  3. Keep getting the BSOD after the last update for the past 2 days, very frustrating, is there a fix?

Hi Joyce,

Let's get this resolved by starting your PC in Safe Mode with Networking.
    Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Let us know if the issue persists.

Melliza Son, Sep 22, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. Keep getting BSOD for the pass 2 month - Similar Threads - Keep getting BSOD

2. BSOD errors for 2 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors for 2 months: Hello, my gaming laptop has bsod errors for 2 months and i tried everything, installed manufacturer drivers but i cant solve the issue. I am uploading my minidump files. Is it driver related or hardware? minidumps.zip I am even having BSOD errors while trying to enter...
  3. BSOD errors for 2 months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD errors for 2 months: Hello, my gaming laptop has bsod errors for 2 months and i tried everything, installed manufacturer drivers but i cant solve the issue. I am uploading my minidump files. Is it driver related or hardware? minidumps.zip I am even having BSOD errors while trying to enter...
  4. keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keep getting BSOD: New build, keep getting BSOD with the message .driver_irql_not_less_or_equal cause: rcraid.sys stopped. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer ASUS System...
  5. Keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting BSOD: I keep getting BSOD.I followed what most of the answers suggest and tried installing different versions of driversBut it does not helphttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1NuEr9kQldDqZMxQqRptjyObusn_HVILj/view?usp=sharingHere are some of the dump files.I will appreciate any...
  6. Struggling with BSOD for the last 2 months. Pls help

Struggling with BSOD for the last 2 months. Pls help: I've been really going crazy over my BSOD. I was able to go a good 3-4 days without BSOD.. thought everything was ok, but it happened again today.. Here is the last 5 crash dump files from May 5th, April 29th, April 26th, April 24th and also April 23rd. Much thanks in...
  7. I keep getting 2 BSOD bugchecks

I keep getting 2 BSOD bugchecks: Hello, for the past 4 months i've been trying to fix 2 BSOD bugchecks but unfortunately i couldn't, the thing is that the BSOD happen rarely (sometimes it takes a month to get one) and the dump file doesn't show what's the cause, i tried many ways to fix them but none has...
  8. I keep getting 2 BSOD bugchecks

I keep getting 2 BSOD bugchecks: Hello, for the past 4 months i've been trying to fix 2 BSOD bugchecks but unfortunately i couldn't, the thing is that the BSOD happen rarely sometimes it takes a month to get one and the dump file doesn't show what's the cause, i tried many ways to fix them but none has...
  9. keep getting BSOD

keep getting BSOD: Hi there, is there anyone who can hlep to check my .dmp file because i keep getting BSOD and i can't figure out what's happing or why.... Memory.dmp location: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mPKbu8eqB-cxjz-1p6xkwI1tbGw8Aqm-/view?usp=sharing Thanks...
  10. 4 BSOD's on 2-month old PC

4 BSOD's on 2-month old PC: Recently built a new PC, and it works excellently well however over the last 3 weeks I've had 4 BSOD's all with the same bugcheck error code from Event Log I don't know how it starts or what triggers it. It simply runs into the issue every few days and restarts all on its...