Windows 10: keep getting insecure websites message with latest Mozilla Firefox

Discus and support keep getting insecure websites message with latest Mozilla Firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have just installed latest version of Mozilla Firefox to try ( i use Cyberfox as main browser ) when i search something i keep getting this... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by treblefree, Oct 4, 2017.

1. keep getting insecure websites message with latest Mozilla Firefox

I have just installed latest version of Mozilla Firefox to try ( i use Cyberfox as main browser )

when i search something i keep getting this message on all sites i visit ie BBC,Amazon,etc
    How to get Mozilla Firefox to work..?

Thank you

keep getting insecure websites message with latest Mozilla Firefox [​IMG]

:)

treblefree, Oct 4, 2017

2. Insecure encryption protocol/connection

The error messages are;

This website uses an insecure connection.

This website uses an insecure encryption protocol, and your connection may not be private.

This problem might indicate an attempt to intercept any data you send to the server.

Click here to close this webpage.

More ifnromation

Have done the IE-tools-compatibility view setting several times and did it again and again the error message;

Content was blocked because it used an insecure encryption protocol.

For more information see 'Insecure connection' in IE help.

And had een trying to see but also keeps getting 'This page can't be displayed....

LalaineGoldmann, Oct 4, 2017
  3. ToneHugh Win User
    Error message: "can't connect" and can't connect to any website. Windows 10

I've had a lot of trouble. Right now the trouble is when viewing websites and then re-visiting a website I get the message can' connect and thereafter I can' connect to any other website. Using mozilla firefox. Thanks

Old title: Windows 10.

ToneHugh, Oct 4, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

keep getting insecure websites message with latest Mozilla Firefox

First try uninstalling and reinstalling FireFox and then check sites. Does this happen with any other browser you use?

Plankton, Oct 4, 2017
  5. Thank you for reply.

Will let you know what happens.

treblefree, Oct 4, 2017
  6. Plankton,

Uninstalled Firefox and re-installed...still get websites insecure message. Have checked my Internet security firewall settings..everything ok there.

I use Cyberfox as main browser using Google search engine ...works fine..Microsoft Edge works fine...

Have no idea why Mozilla Firefox not working

treblefree, Oct 4, 2017
  7. Sorted problem out...the culprit was a installed program i was using ..totally removed it..cleaned pc of junk files.
    Mozilla Firefox works now

treblefree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

keep getting insecure websites message with latest Mozilla Firefox

1. keep getting insecure websites message with latest Mozilla Firefox - Similar Threads - keep getting insecure

2. Insecure wifi message.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Insecure wifi message.: Keep getting messages that the wifi is not secure...yes I know about the old wifi standards. The issue is that I have WPA2-AES, which is recommended. Why do I continue to get notices that my wifi is not secure and being phased out? Other devices in the house are all apple...
  3. Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions: I just installed firefox 85.0.2 brownser and thunderbird 78.11 email. I need a bit of helps. Firefox -Is it possible to disable update notification on startup ? -Is there any language translator plugin avaiable ? Thunderbird -Is there any PDF viewer plugin to read PDF mail ?...
  4. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  5. mozilla firefox freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mozilla firefox freezes: Quite often when using this engine it freezes what can I do to alleviate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mozilla-firefox-freezes/3962aa68-a9a5-4bf0-9280-cc16d86663da
  6. Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad: We know that iPads aren’t just bigger versions of iPhones. You use them differently, you need them for different things. So rather than just make a bigger version of our browser for iOS, we made Firefox for iPad look and feel like it was custom made for a tablet. Mostly...
  7. Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox: How to: Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox How to Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox Extensions are a type of add-on for Firefox that allows you to add new features to Firefox or modify existing ones. This tutorial will show you how to uninstall an...
  8. Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox: How to: Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox How to Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox Extensions are a type of add-on for Firefox that allows you to add new features to Firefox or modify existing ones. This tutorial will show you how to install an extension...
  9. problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum

in Browsers and Email
    problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum: *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems. Latest problem for myself being I can download...
  10. Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD: Can anyone help with my problem when I open Firefox I get the BSOD with Kernel security error. Everything else is working fine. Specs MB: Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Graphics: Asus GTX 680 Memory: Kingston 1600 32GB OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro 28687

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop firefox insecure website