Windows 10: keep getting KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED athuwbx.sys

Discus and support keep getting KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED athuwbx.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi guys need help here. im keep getting this bsod every day while im using my pc. i already update my drivers to the latest version including my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jack666, Jul 2, 2017.

1. jack666 Win User

keep getting KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED athuwbx.sys

hi guys
    need help here.
    im keep getting this bsod every day while im using my pc.
    i already update my drivers to the latest version including my wifi adapter Code: Download for TL-WN722N | TP-Link but the problem still persist.
    please help me.
    sorry for bad english hope you guys can understand what i am saying.
    thanks
    Attachment 142240

:)

jack666, Jul 2, 2017

2. BSOD - Bad pool header

From last Crash Dump file : Probably Caused By Memory Corruption

From first crash Dump file : *** WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for athuwbx.sys

*** ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athuwbx.sys

Probably caused by athuwbx.sys (athuwbx.sys+4a1a )

Try to uninstall the wireless driver. Noticed you not have Windows 10 compatible driver for TP-Link TL WN722N.

Download for TL-WN722N - TP-Link

Run MemTest.

Regards.

IT Guy Viki, Jul 2, 2017
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hi i keep getting kmode_exception_not_handled every time i plug my thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel in it worked fine in windows 8.1 now BSOD every time any ideas anyone?

thanks in advance

gary

GARYWILSON4, Jul 2, 2017
  4. keep getting KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED athuwbx.sys

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

BSODHunter, Jul 2, 2017
Thema:

keep getting KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED athuwbx.sys

1. keep getting KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED athuwbx.sys - Similar Threads - keep getting KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe & Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe & Wdf01000.sys: This is from a Windows 7 x64 computer. Here is the minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnfbyCD08-hshFE2-MCxFx-on8Tn?e=a4B5q0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kmodeexceptionnothandled-ntoskrnlexe-wdf01000sys/de7e5419-9e26-4c34-a906-faba0082260d
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe & Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe & Wdf01000.sys: This is from a Windows 7 x64 computer. Here is the minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnfbyCD08-hshFE2-MCxFx-on8Tn?e=a4B5q0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kmodeexceptionnothandled-ntoskrnlexe-wdf01000sys/de7e5419-9e26-4c34-a906-faba0082260d
  4. getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: hi , i went to a pc repair shop and after 2 weeks they didnt find any error with my pc . once i got back with my pc BSOD is still there ! I ran the windbg and this is what im getting . Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft...
  5. Pc keeps getting BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc keeps getting BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: So for the last few months I keep getting random BSOD. I have also posted a few more time on here to get help without succes. In the meantime I have tryed to use the verifier tool in windows. However my pc could not even boot. And I have also run multiple memory tests and...
  6. I keep getting a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stop error while trying to update to Windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stop error while trying to update to Windows...: I'm currently on 1909 (specifically 18363.1198). Specs: Mobo: MSI Z87 GD65 Gaming CPU: i7-4771 RAM: 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10 Storage: 256GB Samsung 860 Pro SSD for Windows, paired with a 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD which I have all of the default folders (that is, "Downloads",...
  7. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED-> e1r68x64.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED-> e1r68x64.sys: Hi, every now and then my PC suddenly freezes video and audio output and then proceeds to the Blueescreen Window the Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and reason: e1r68x64.sys. After some research i found out that it has something to do with the intel network adapter. I...
  8. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE: I've been experiencing random crashes on my computer over the last couple of weeks, I believe it has something to do with my graphics card drivers (igdkmd64.sys) but the update/rollback attempts didn't help nor did completely uninstalling and reinstalling the newest drivers....
  9. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys)

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys): Got a blue screen while using discord, here's the attachment 102937
  10. Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled: Hi folks, Just tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. Everything seemed to be going well but when booting into windows 10 for first time I get as far as the sign in screen sometimes and then get the error Kmode_exception_not_handled. Anyone got an idea...