Windows 10: Keep getting MEMORY_MANAGMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 2596 errors in...

Discus and support Keep getting MEMORY_MANAGMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 2596 errors in... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have Windows 10 and oh man, I even got 4 blue screens in a day I keep getting these bluescreens: MEMORY_MANAGMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GypsumRed, Oct 8, 2020.

1. GypsumRed Win User

Keep getting MEMORY_MANAGMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 2596 errors in...

Hello.

I have Windows 10 and oh man, I even got 4 blue screens in a day

I keep getting these bluescreens: MEMORY_MANAGMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT & IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I got one SYSTEM_SERVICE

_EXCEPTION too.

What I did:

- ran "sfc/scannow" in CMD all was right

- ran windblows memory diagnostic all was right too

- ran MemTest86 wasn't right

Minidump files: https://ufile.io/x66fr32l

MemTest86 HTML report: https://ufile.io/urxjofct

Specs:

Intel Core i5-7300HQ

Nvidia GTX 1050 4GB Mobile

Kingston A400 480GB
    Samsung M471A5244CB0-CRC + Kingston 9905700-025.A00G 4GB+8GB

I think that most likely the problem is the Kingston stick, which was added by me around 2 months ago. Some time ago around 9months - 1 year I ran MemTest86 when I had only the 4GB stick and it didn't have any problem. On Linux Ubuntu it ran without a problem, but in Windows it struggles. Now that I see 2569 MemTest errors, I'm concerned. Additional side note: The stick was added without removing the battery, only powering down the system, but I don't think this impacted my stick RAM in any way.

:)

GypsumRed, Oct 8, 2020
  2. dondl Win User

BSOD playing AAA games, system_service exception and memory_management

Looks like I spoke too soon. BSOD while playing Tyranny, getting Memory_Management error again. I attached the log file below.

I did a memtest yesterday, no faults found.

WhoCrashed result:

• This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A6F0)
    • Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x61941, 0x424A06FF, 0xD, 0xFFFFBA01A6C1AB00)
    • Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Edit: Another BSOD, different error. Updated the log file.
    WhoCrashed result:

dondl, Oct 8, 2020
  3. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Windows 10

Hi,

The issue you're experiencing with having a blue screen with an error code PFN_LIST_CORRUPT might be due to a variety of reasons, and that is what we are going to find out. To help us identify the cause of this issue, we would need to know the following
    information:

• Which build and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What particular activity are you doing on your device before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest performing a clean boot on your device. Check if the same issue persists even after booting the device into a clean boot. This
    link provides further information about how clean boot works and the steps on how to perform clean boot. Make sure to follow the steps under Windows

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Keep getting MEMORY_MANAGMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 2596 errors in...

BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

I just recently built a new PC, and have been having problems with BSODs. I have been getting the Memory_Management error code most often, with a few IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error codes mixed in. All my computer parts are brand new, and from what I can tell, all my drivers have been updated to the newest versions. I've run the Memory Diagnostic Tool, and it hasn't come up with anything, and same thing with sfc/scannow. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

daltoncheck, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Keep getting MEMORY_MANAGMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 2596 errors in...

1. Keep getting MEMORY_MANAGMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 2596 errors in... - Similar Threads - Keep getting MEMORY_MANAGMENT

2. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hello everyone,First off, apologies if this is wrong place to post this. I've never used a form like this before, so I'll do my best to explain the whole situation.I've been getting random blue screens on startup not often during regular play for a while now, and have just...
  3. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hello everyone,First off, apologies if this is wrong place to post this. I've never used a form like this before, so I'll do my best to explain the whole situation.I've been getting random blue screens on startup not often during regular play for a while now, and have just...
  4. Repeated BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors: I have an HP Omen laptop running windows 10 and it repeatedly crashes with these two error messages coming up. I have tried everything I know from completely resetting my laptop to repairing files. Can’t find the cause. When running driver verifier, as far as I can tell it...
  5. Repeated BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors: I have an HP Omen laptop running windows 10 and it repeatedly crashes with these two error messages coming up. I have tried everything I know from completely resetting my laptop to repairing files. Can’t find the cause. When running driver verifier, as far as I can tell it...
  6. Repeated BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors

7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hello all,I have recently built a new pc:Chip: Ryzen 3900xMobo: Asus Rog x570-eRam: Corsair Vengeance LPX ddr4 3600mhz 2x16gbGPU: Nvidia GTX970 g1 gaming windforcePSU: Corsair RM850xSSD: Crucial MX100I keep getting random BSOD's seems to crash mostly when playing games,...
  8. BSODs: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT afd.sys

BSODs: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT afd.sys: Hello, I've recently been getting PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs while using my PC always while it's running Minecraft. I have downloadedthis tool to try to find the cause. It lists afd.sys besides ntoskrnl.exe as a cause, I've searched online for threads with...
  9. BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal: I just recently built a new PC, and have been having problems with BSODs. I have been getting the Memory_Management error code most often, with a few IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error codes mixed in. All my computer parts are brand new, and from what I can tell, all my drivers...
  10. Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others

Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others: This happens when browsing, playing WOT, or sometimes I come down and computer has rebooted from it when I'm not even on it. PLEASE HELP. Upgraded Windows 10 Pro on top of a newly purchased albeit refurbished PC with Win 7. Addendum, I also ran MemTest over 8 passes with...