Windows 10: Keep getting this audioses.dll pop up and is preventing me from having audio on programs.

Discus and support Keep getting this audioses.dll pop up and is preventing me from having audio on programs. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting a popup that says, "C:\\WINDOWS\system32\audioses.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoshuaAdajar, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Keep getting this audioses.dll pop up and is preventing me from having audio on programs.

I've been getting a popup that says,

"C:\\WINDOWS\system32\audioses.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support Error status 0x0000006.

It pops up every time I try to open Spotify on both the Windows App and the Website download. It prevents me from playing music, although the program opens up fine. It also prevents me from having audio in League of Legends.

I've updated all my drivers and tried every solution I could find on the internet but nothing worked.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

This is my screenshot when I typed findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt" into the Windows Power Shell

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai19VqnMmPKwgyiQjMKEIBN13cXZ

:)

JoshuaAdajar, Jul 20, 2018

2. Keep getting this audioses.dll pop up and is preventing me from having audio on programs.

I've been getting a popup that says,

"C:\\WINDOWS\system32\audioses.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support Error status
    0x0000006.

It pops up every time I try to open Spotify on both the Windows App and the Website download. It prevents me from playing music, although the program opens up fine. It also prevents me from having audio in League of Legends.

I've updated all my drivers and tried every solution I could find on the internet but nothing worked.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

JoshuaAdajar, Jul 20, 2018
  3. I have this constant pop up that's states that there was an error with running DLL Net Rating program

*Original Title: RUN DLL NETRATING Pop p

I have this constant pop up that's states that there was an error with running DLL Net Rating program.. I don't know how to get it to stop

Te'AsiaEvans, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Keep getting this audioses.dll pop up and is preventing me from having audio on programs.

I have this constant pop up that's states that there was an error with running DLL Net Rating program

Hi Evans,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if certain .dll file is corrupt due to virus attack or it is missing.

To assist you better, please provide the information:

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you download any files from unprotected websites?
    • What is the exact error message? When exactly are you getting the pop up message?

I suggest you to refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check whether dll.exe processes is present in task manager or not.

1. Press Alt Key + Del Key + Delete Key to open the task manager.

2. Click the Processes tab.

3. Search for dll.exe processes under it.

Step 2: I recommend you to scan the Computer with Windows Defender or with any other antivirus for virus.

If you do not have any antivirus software on the Computer, then you can install the Microsoft Safety Scanner and scan with it.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

Microsoft Safety Scanner:

Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Keep getting this audioses.dll pop up and is preventing me from having audio on programs.

1. Keep getting this audioses.dll pop up and is preventing me from having audio on programs. - Similar Threads - Keep getting audioses

2. Preventing the taskbar from popping up automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preventing the taskbar from popping up automatically: Hi, I set my taskbar to automatically hide because I think it takes up too much space by default. The main problem is that whenever anything updates in one of the applications I have open, the taskbar won't go back down and stays up until I've found the window that's causing...
  3. Preventing the taskbar from popping up automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preventing the taskbar from popping up automatically: Hi, I set my taskbar to automatically hide because I think it takes up too much space by default. The main problem is that whenever anything updates in one of the applications I have open, the taskbar won't go back down and stays up until I've found the window that's causing...
  4. Help! “Extended attributes are inconsistent” pop-up is preventing me from signing in to my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! “Extended attributes are inconsistent” pop-up is preventing me from signing in to my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vroooomz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ugg0a2/help_extended_attributes_are_inconsistent_popup/
  5. popup that should not have popped up to me.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    popup that should not have popped up to me.: ok so I left my recycle bin empty, it was a normal day watching people destroying recycle bin, I did not do like them because I don't have a VM and I don't want to risk trying it on windows sandbox. then the same popup in the video came to me I clicked no. but then when I...
  6. popup that should not have popped up to me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    popup that should not have popped up to me.: ok so I left my recycle bin empty, it was a normal day watching people destroying recycle bin, I did not do like them because I don't have a VM and I don't want to risk trying it on windows sandbox. then the same popup in the video came to me I clicked no. but then when I...
  7. popup that should not have popped up to me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. keep on getting a pop up from mcafee

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    keep on getting a pop up from mcafee: i keep on getting a pop up from McAfee i dont how or why THanks Amy Sosinsky https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/keep-on-getting-a-pop-up-from-mcafee/0775561c-d12b-40ec-8e11-04c6db22e2d8
  9. Dell Audio Keeps Popping Up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Audio Keeps Popping Up: Hello...I'm just trying to figure out if this is because there is some bloatware somewhere embedded in Windows or if this is inherent to Realtek Audio. I have a Dell XPS 13 9350. After realizing that Dell had stopped pushing out HDA drivers that worked with my version...
  10. Searchbox keeps popping up on certain programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Searchbox keeps popping up on certain programs: My Acer laptop on windows 10 64bit, with updated OS is experiencing unusual behavior. The searchbox, equivalent to pressing Ctrl-F keeps popping up randomly on Chrome, and MS Edge. Sometimes clicking the close box works, but often, it just keeps reappearing immediately,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audioses.dll is not designed to run

2. audioses.exe windows 10 fix

3. how to fix windows/system32/audioses.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error

4. audioses.dell is not designed to run