Windows 10: Keep lock screen on (don't turn off display)

Discus and support Keep lock screen on (don't turn off display) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is an odd request, but my mom would like this and I can't figure out how. :P Is there a way to prevent the screen from turning off when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vaindil, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Vaindil Win User

Keep lock screen on (don't turn off display)

This is an odd request, but my mom would like this and I can't figure out how. Keep lock screen on (don't turn off display) :p

Is there a way to prevent the screen from turning off when the computer is locked? She likes her lock screen images but the screen turns off after 30 seconds or so when locked. (I tried telling her to use desktop wallpaper, but she likes the lock screen better.)

:)

Vaindil, Dec 14, 2015

2. Disable the Lock screen in Windows 10.

Interesting.

So if you press it is LOCKING the computer ...

How long after you turn the display off is it locked? (Immediate - you turn off the screen, turn it right back on - it's locked? After a few minutes - you turn off the screen, immediately turn it back on - it's not locked; turn it back off, wait 5 minutes,
    turn it back on - it's locked?)

Shenan Stanley, Dec 14, 2015
  3. how can turn off screen lock for lumia 950xl while using map?

map is on and is charging, the map keep turning off or more precisely, screen lock keep coming up. trying to turn off screen lock from setting/personalization/lock screen....... 5 min is the max.

can anyone help?

jeanswear25, Dec 14, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Check this tutorial, it should work for ya!

http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials...f-timeout.html

Edwin, Dec 14, 2015
Thema:

1. Keep lock screen on (don't turn off display) - Similar Threads - Keep lock screen

2. Turn off the display don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off the display don't work: Hello! I am using Lenovo Legion i7, windows 11 pro. However, whey I press the power button it does not work. If I press multiple times after a few seconds it closes and then turns the display back on almost instantly. Any ideas why?...
  3. Turn off the display don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off the display don't work: Hello! I am using Lenovo Legion i7, windows 11 pro. However, whey I press the power button it does not work. If I press multiple times after a few seconds it closes and then turns the display back on almost instantly. Any ideas why?...
  4. Display/Screens Turns Off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display/Screens Turns Off: System:Dell Precision LaptopWindows 10 Pro I have multiple displays connected to my laptop via Dell Dock. At random times, when the laptop is idle all the screens turn offnot actual turn off, power is still on. Sleep settings are set to NEVER on everything, HDD is set to...
  5. Display/Screens Turns Off

Display/Screens Turns Off: System:Dell Precision LaptopWindows 10 Pro I have multiple displays connected to my laptop via Dell Dock. At random times, when the laptop is idle all the screens turn offnot actual turn off, power is still on. Sleep settings are set to NEVER on everything, HDD is set to...
  6. Caps lock display turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock display turn off: Caps lock display is a nuisance. It is incredible that such a terrible feature was enabled and made difficult to turn off.Nothing that works has been found on the internet....
  7. Caps lock display turn off

Caps lock display turn off: Caps lock display is a nuisance. It is incredible that such a terrible feature was enabled and made difficult to turn off.Nothing that works has been found on the internet....
  8. turn off locked screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off locked screen: like to have auto log in would be nicethe only one how use it any way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-locked-screen/1539fbb0-730b-4d1e-b2b6-73ffa172710e
  9. turn off locked screen

turn off locked screen: like to have auto log in would be nicethe only one how use it any way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-locked-screen/1539fbb0-730b-4d1e-b2b6-73ffa172710e
  10. turn off locked screen

in Windows 10 Customization