Windows 10: @KEEPER pre-installed application on windows 10

Discus and support @KEEPER pre-installed application on windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How much safe is the pre-installed application on Windows 10 named as @KEEPER [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mizrana, Aug 16, 2018.

1. mizrana Win User

@KEEPER pre-installed application on windows 10

How much safe is the pre-installed application on Windows 10 named as @KEEPER

@KEEPER pre-installed application on windows 10 c490319a-b0c6-4a25-9a94-dff9b52e8553?upload=true.png

:)

mizrana, Aug 16, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 16, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

1. @KEEPER pre-installed application on windows 10 - Similar Threads - @KEEPER pre installed

2. Icons of pre-installed applications not showing in taskbar [Windows 11]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons of pre-installed applications not showing in taskbar [Windows 11]: For a few days, icons of applications that are pre-installed in windows are not showing on my computer's taskbar. I have tried these fixes till now: Deleting IrisService from registry [reg delete HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\IrisService /f && shutdown -r -t...
  3. Icons of pre-installed applications not showing in taskbar [Windows 11]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons of pre-installed applications not showing in taskbar [Windows 11]: For a few days, icons of applications that are pre-installed in windows are not showing on my computer's taskbar. I have tried these fixes till now: Deleting IrisService from registry [reg delete HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\IrisService /f && shutdown -r -t...
  4. Windows 10 pre-installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pre-installation: Hi all, As a hardware seller is it legal to pre-install Windows 10 trial version without activation. This way the customer has the freedom to self-activate after buying necessary pack online. I believe Windows 10 enterprise version is available with 30 days trial period.As...
  5. Windows 10 pre-installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pre-installation: Hi all, As a hardware seller is it legal to pre-install Windows 10 trial version without activation. This way the customer has the freedom to self-activate after buying necessary pack online. I believe Windows 10 enterprise version is available with 30 days trial period.As...
  6. Pre installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pre installed Windows 10: Pre installed Windows 10 on new laptop. How does one activate these pre loaded features? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pre-installed-windows-10/d06784ce-a929-471a-ac5d-bfa97ab7a2c6
  7. Activate a pre-installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate a pre-installed Windows 10: Hello, I have bought a new laptop Acer Aspire 5, which running by Windows 10 S. When I open the settings page it shows the following message; YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS BEFORE YOU CAN PERSONLISE YOUR PC. How I can find the activation key? Thank you very much for...
  8. Add pre-install applications to Windows 10.iso?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add pre-install applications to Windows 10.iso?: Hi I want to reinstall my Windows 10 but I would like to reinstall it with applications such as Steam, Origin, Discord etc already pre-installed just to click and update. Is there anyway possible? submitted by /u/euoona [link] [comments]...
  9. New Windows 10 pre installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Windows 10 pre installed: Do I or will I need to register my Windows 10 64 bit pro, pre installed on my New Computer? How do I check to see if my registration matches my Microsoft account?...
  10. Custom Windows 10 image with applications pre-installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Custom Windows 10 image with applications pre-installed: Dear Friends, I want to create windows 10 bootable image with applications like office, Adobe and antivirus pre-installed, what is the best and straight forward option?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pre reinstalled windows 10 dungeon keeper files

2. can i uninstall mcafee from windows 10