Windows 10: Keeping power source ON

Discus and support Keeping power source ON in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, In my desktop computer, SMPS is of Cooler Master GX 650W and UPS is of APC Back-UPS 600. Please elaborate and guide me. After turning off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ugn10, Jan 4, 2017.

1. ugn10 Win User

Keeping power source ON

Hi,

In my desktop computer, SMPS is of Cooler Master GX 650W and UPS is of APC Back-UPS 600.

Please elaborate and guide me.

After turning off computer, if I never turn off UPS or I rarely turn off UPS, will that be any negative impact on any components of CPU or in Windows?

Regards

:)

ugn10, Jan 4, 2017
  2. Entegy Win User

Lumia 800 Wifi when locked.

It's by design. The one way to keep it on is to plug in the phone to a power source.

Entegy, Jan 4, 2017
  3. Entegy Win User
    In Lumia 900, WiFi is disconnected while phone goes stand by but cellular data is connected.

Unfortunately, this is intended behaviour. The only way to keep WiFi on is to plug the phone into a power source. WiFi will stay on then.

Entegy, Jan 4, 2017
  4. SoFine409 Win User

Keeping power source ON

Hi Ugn10. You should leave to USP on so that the battery remains charged. Just shut off the PC when you are done.

SoFine409, Jan 4, 2017
Thema:

Keeping power source ON

1. Keeping power source ON - Similar Threads - Keeping power source

2. Computer won’t turn on but power source has been checked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t turn on but power source has been checked: My Dell computer won’t turn start. The power source for computer, monitor, mouse and keyboard have all been checked. I saw others advise doing Windows Logo + R to run a command, but my system is not responding to anything and screen is black. Any suggestions to force the turn...
  3. PhotoDemon is a powerful open-source photo editor for Windows

in Windows 10 News
    PhotoDemon is a powerful open-source photo editor for Windows: PhotoDemon is an open source photo editor for Microsoft's Windows operating system. The developer released PhotoDemon 8.0 recently, and I took the opportunity to take a closer look at what it has to offer. The latest version of PhotoDemon is available on the project's GitHub...
  4. Laptop not working without power source

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop not working without power source: Here is the thing before you guys try to suggest any fix: - I have tried all method online. My battery is 100% fully charged. I try disable/able uninstall/reinstall battery module in device management, disable fast startup, ect... - My battery is still healthy it was...
  5. Power source problem between laptop and second monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power source problem between laptop and second monitor: I have a ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th gen laptop running Windows 10. I connected it to a new HP z27 monitor via USB-C cable (laptop's charging USB-C to monitor's data and Power Delivery USB-C) so that it's the 2nd monitor and the power source for the laptop. Every 3 to 25 minutes,...
  6. Laptop screen powers off if not plugged into power source

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop screen powers off if not plugged into power source: I have a Lenovo ideapad 130-15AST Laptop with Windows 10 it's brand new, well I bought it back in the Summer 2019 and rarely use it. However, I need it really bad now and I am using it as I type this question I'm not using my cell phone. So I used it last month and every time...
  7. Laptop powers off when not plugged in to power source

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop powers off when not plugged in to power source: Recently my HP Notebook will not charge above 0%. It turns on when plugged in to power source but instantly turns off when disconnected from the charger. Any information regarding this issue would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  8. Microsoft revives Power Toys program, makes it open source

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft revives Power Toys program, makes it open source: Remember Power Toys? If you worked on PCs when Windows 95 or XP were en vogue, you may remember that Microsoft released a number of useful tools back then to extend the functionality of the Windows operating system. In 2006, we reviewed TweakUI, an official program by...
  9. UPS HID - Long time power source update (UPS power source change event)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UPS HID - Long time power source update (UPS power source change event): Hello, I'm developing my own UPS power source, which is connected to a PC running x64 Win 10 via USB. The UPS presents itself as a UPS-HID Battery and works fine (it is seen as a battery, all battery related Windows features are available). The only problem is power...
  10. Event 41 source: Kernel- Power looking for help my PC keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 41 source: Kernel- Power looking for help my PC keeps restarting: So I have been having a problem with my PC. I wanna first state I am not very good with computers just know how to build one. Anyways, originally I thought I fixed the problem by just plugging my PC into a different outlet, and for about 2 months I haven't been getting these...