Windows 10: Keeping up with Win10 updates

Discus and support Keeping up with Win10 updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is there a good site that keeps you up to date with win10 updates, gives you news and information about them, if issues are cropping up,ect with email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ZippyDSMlee, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Keeping up with Win10 updates

Is there a good site that keeps you up to date with win10 updates, gives you news and information about them, if issues are cropping up,ect with email notifications?

I need help keeping up with im and trying to fix it when win10 updates screw something up, and they seem to always screw something up.

:)

ZippyDSMlee, Oct 27, 2016

2. keeping up with a stylus

I have owned one stylus to date - a cheap one at that. My primary concern is that a stylus is something to keep iup with. If casing came with a way to physically connect a stylus to ones phone (or tablet), I'd readily spend money on a new one, but the chances
    of sitting one's stylus down and losing or forgetting it are too high. So, please design casings that have a place to connect a stylus. I'd prefer something with a rope, chain or leather cord so I can use the stylus while it is still secured to the casing.

MelissaBrown64, Oct 27, 2016
  3. keeping up with a stylus

There are phone cases that have decorative chains or key chains; maybe you could use that. I don't think they're long enough to use the stylus while it's still attached, though. It's a good idea, but if you want it now, try just tying on a leather cord of
    your own.

P.S. Could someone more knowledgeable than I please provide a link to where you can suggest ideas to Microsoft, if there is such a place?

╚ükê §kÿwå║kè╔, Oct 27, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Keeping up with Win10 updates

Hi, please see the News section of this site. There is a topic for each update with information and comments on people's experience.

dalchina, Oct 27, 2016
  5. Ah thank you ^^

ZippyDSMlee, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Keeping up with Win10 updates

1. Keeping up with Win10 updates - Similar Threads - Keeping Win10 updates

2. Updater keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updater keeps popping up: This week the Windows Updater program began behaving differently. Now it does not automatically "update & restart". Instead it hangs waiting for user input. It wants the user to agree to allow it to close active programs. How do I get Updater to automatically close those...
  3. Win10 home Up Grade to Win10 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Win10 home Up Grade to Win10 Pro: Hi I purchased Win 10 Pro From Microsoft Store on Nov2019 .The Product Code was Not Given But Down From Loaded from store . When It was installing or Up grading From Win10 home to Win10Pro Finally Error Showing 0x0. So Far I was not Upgraded And Wasted Time and...
  4. Win10 keeps on downloading update ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 keeps on downloading update ?: Was on 1903 for a while and had problems, went back to 1809. Now Win10 keeps on adding 3GB to my C drive . I assume it is 1903 update. I delayed feature updates in 1809 for 365 days I their a way I can delete the file that they loaded? Thanks Gary *Mad 138784
  5. Win10 keeps on downloading update ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 keeps on downloading update ?: Was on 1903 for a while and had problems, went back to 1809. Now Win10 keeps on adding 3GB to my C drive . I assume it is 1903 update. I delayed feature updates in 1809 for 365 days I their a way I can delete the file that they loaded? Thanks Gary *Mad 138784
  6. my win10 will not boot up after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my win10 will not boot up after last update: my laptop will not boot up to win 10. It sits there and the circle goes around and around. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-win10-will-not-boot-up-after-last-update/4515b883-401d-4390-8924-2be2eb365e71
  7. Lastest win10 update messed me up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lastest win10 update messed me up: My box wont boot to windows but I do get the logo; well if I hit reset then it will finally load;; hey you guys;; Get it right and don't make me a beta tester for your issues...
  8. Update 1709 keeps showing up...?

Update 1709 keeps showing up...?: Hi All Every time I open wds update , there's 1709 keeps showing even the old one was already installed .. Can't get to 1803 .. How do I fix this ...? Thank you . [img] [img] [img] 109975
  9. Latest Win10 update messed up my PC

Latest Win10 update messed up my PC: hello! today i've installed the latest update for windows 10 that came out a few days ago. now my pc wont shut down. the leds from my mouse/keyboard turn off as usual, so does my monitor but not my pc. (i have to hold down the power button) furthermore my pc wont restart...
  10. Windows10 keeps getting waked up by other Win10 PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows10 keeps getting waked up by other Win10 PC: Hi, I got a big problem and I've been searching the last days for a solution. I had a Win8.1 PC which acts as a MediaServer for 2 Raspberrys running KODI. I used SmartPower for EnergyManagement and sending the Server to sleep if no files where streamed. I could wake it up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keeping up with windows