Windows 10: Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD

Discus and support Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! My laptop has crashed twice this week. Please help. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1birHh78ULZyGc_t3nryDSrq3J1SxfJgh?usp=sharing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Azzirren, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Azzirren Win User

Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD

Hello! My laptop has crashed twice this week. Please help. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1birHh78ULZyGc_t3nryDSrq3J1SxfJgh?usp=sharing uploaded dump files in drive. Please advise! Thanks!!******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** *************************************************************************

:)

Azzirren, Dec 7, 2023

2. Kernal_Security_Check_Failure

Hello all, I have a new installation of windows 10 on my system and the Kernal_Security_Check_Failure BSOD 3 minutes after the computer boots into the desktop setting.

Anyone know whats going on? I have attached my dmp files.

Thanks!!

Smodtactical, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Jan J.23 Win User
    KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)

Hello, I'm Jan and I'm happy to help you today. I'm sorry that you are experiencing this problem. We need the actual .dmp files to analyze what caused the computer to crash/bsod.

Please locate this folder.

C:\Windows\Minidump

Put the files on a zip

upload the files Onedrive

Share the link here.

Jan J.23, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD

BSOD kernal_security_check_failure when waking up/restarting Win 10 NB

Unfortunately I just received a BSOD kernal_security_check_failure, after trying to restart my computer post shut down. the first BSOD in over 24 hrs.

I am willing to monitor for the few days to see how frequently I get BSODs, but alternatively if there is some simple check that can be performed to diagnose the problem, would appreciate your help

Bernie_952, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD

1. Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD - Similar Threads - Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD

2. Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD: Hello! My laptop has crashed twice this week. Please help. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1birHh78ULZyGc_t3nryDSrq3J1SxfJgh?usp=sharing uploaded dump files in drive. Please advise!...
  3. Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD: Hello! My laptop has crashed twice this week. Please help. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1birHh78ULZyGc_t3nryDSrq3J1SxfJgh?usp=sharing uploaded dump files in drive. Please advise!...
  4. Blue Screen Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139

Blue Screen Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139: Computer randomly crashes after a certain amount of time on. Here's the memorydump.KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this...
  5. Blue Screen Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139: Computer randomly crashes after a certain amount of time on. Here's the memorydump.KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this...
  6. Blue Screen Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139

7. KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Hello,I am getting a blue screen every time I try to play Super People CBT on Steam. I am sure the game is not the fault of the blue screen, but I cannot seem to understand what the DMP file is telling me, but I believe the cause is a driver of some sort based on research? I...
  8. KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Hello,I am getting a blue screen every time I try to play Super People CBT on Steam. I am sure the game is not the fault of the blue screen, but I cannot seem to understand what the DMP file is telling me, but I believe the cause is a driver of some sort based on research? I...
  9. KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

10. Kernal_security_check_failure

Kernal_security_check_failure: Hi, I would like to get some assistance with this Error. My system keeps crashing with the KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error message everytime I try to use Adobe Photoshop. Appereciate any help i can get. Thanks 36315