Windows 10: Kernel 41 Error

Discus and support Kernel 41 Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a kernel 41 critical error what do I do to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LewisFelix, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Kernel 41 Error

I have a kernel 41 critical error what do I do to fix it?

:)

LewisFelix, Sep 16, 2021
  2. tigger Win User

Kernel Power 41 error

I found something to do with sound drivers, the guy solved the error. Don't know if it helps but it might give you a clue.

[SOLVED] Kernel-Power 41 (63) error

tigger, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Kernel 41 Error

NETLOGON error seems to be causing unexpected crashes and Kernel Power error (41). How do I fix this?

Hi Kelly,

This might be due to corrupted system file or if computer was shut down/restarts unexpectedly.

We would like to know some additional information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? for us to avoid giving troubleshooting steps that you've already tried.
    • Can you provide us with a screen shot?

In the meantime, please check this
    article
    about Windows Kernel event ID 41 error and solution.

Let us know how it goes.

Remon Ont, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Kernel 41 Error

1. Kernel 41 Error - Similar Threads - Kernel Error

2. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event Code: 193 Parameter 1: 815

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event Code: 193 Parameter 1: 815: Please help, I got a problem my Thinkpad x1 Gen 6 sometimes freezes with "hardware problem" error report.I try to fixed the problem with use "Dism/Online/Cleanup-Image/ScanHealth" and "sfc/scannow". It does not help.I have plan to format SSD next but i'm not quite sure, is it...
  3. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event Code: 193 Parameter 1: 815

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event Code: 193 Parameter 1: 815: Please help, I got a problem my Thinkpad x1 Gen 6 sometimes freezes with "hardware problem" error report.I try to fixed the problem with use "Dism/Online/Cleanup-Image/ScanHealth" and "sfc/scannow". It does not help.I have plan to format SSD next but i'm not quite sure, is it...
  4. BSOD Kernel power error 41 63. Whea_uncorrectable_error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Kernel power error 41 63. Whea_uncorrectable_error: There are some topics here on that problem, but i really hope to get help with memory dumps. I bought my pc few weeks ago and get BSODs almost every time i start any game.. Motherboard: MSI b550 tomahawk // no overclockingTemperatures are finevoltages are finei strongly...
  5. Kernel Power 41 critical error

Kernel Power 41 critical error: Hi my name is Aksim and I have a problem on my pc and I need to fix it small important details I do not have a crashdump only a kernel power 41 critical error in my Windows event log here are the details of the error:- EventData BugcheckCode 0 BugcheckParameter1 0x0...
  6. Kernel Data Inpage Error

Kernel Data Inpage Error: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR 7aThe requested page of kernel data could not be read in. Typically caused bya bad block in the paging file or disk controller error. Also seeKERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR.If the error status is 0xC000000E, 0xC000009C, 0xC000009D or 0xC0000185,it means...
  7. How to fix Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Error

How to fix Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Error: Hi, So I bought my laptop just a month ago. However, yesterday I experienced so many blue screens, and the code all are the same, Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Error.I have tried to check the driver, and done the windows diagnostic. But the result is still the same.My current...
  8. BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292

BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292: Hello, I'm having trouble with my new computer and running out of idea to fix it. While playing at some games, I'm having crash without BSOD. My screen freezes and become almost black. After a couple of seconds, computer restarts. It doesn't happen in every game. For example,...
  9. kernel data inpage error windows 10

kernel data inpage error windows 10: The following code often appears kernel data inpage error windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-data-inpage-error-windows-10/b0d14be5-2ad4-4023-be12-09837b7a2577
  10. BSOD Stop Code: KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR mouclass.sys failed

BSOD Stop Code: KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR mouclass.sys failed: Hi,Today, when my laptop went to sleep after 1.5 hrs when I pressed some keys on my keyboard the laptop tried to wake up to a black screen with my keyboard LEDs, turned on but after 1-2 minutes I received a BSOD with stop code KERNEL DATA IN PAGE ERROR and below that it was...